Alphameric resistive

From Deskthority wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Template icon--Work in progress.svg This article is a work in progress — please treat material with extreme caution
Template icon--Illustration.png This article requires photographic illustration

This article is a stub. You can help Deskthority by expanding it.

Alphameric switch refers to a switch found in at least one keyboard made by Alphameric in the UK. The sliders are Key Tronic mount, and are fitted into a single moulded plate.

Potentially relevant patents