Alps SKCC Cream
|Family||Alps SKCC series|
|Sense method||Metal leaf|
|Actuation force||ca. 70 gf|
|Switch mount||Plate mount|
Alps SKCC Cream is a switch in the Alps SKCC series.
The return spring in SKCC Cream (black switchplate) is 10.9 mm long, of 0.22 mm gauge wire, and has 9 active turns. This is virtually identical to the spring in black switchplate Alps SKCC Tall Cream, indicating that they do indeed differ solely in keystem height.
Based on non-scientific keystem-to-keystem testing, SKCC Green appears to be 60 gf, so with the 11:9 free turn ratio of the Cream and Green return springs, the heavier SKCC Cream would be in the region of 70 gf actuation.
Part SKCCBJ0001 has two separated terminal recesses with semicircular ends, just as found in Alps SKCC Green part SKCCBK0001. Normally there is only a single terminal recess, typically with straight ends.
- Some late model Dragon Data Dragon 32[Citation needed]
- Some Dragon Data Dragon 64
- Some Radio Shack TRS-80 Model I (1979)
- Some Radio Shack TRS-80 Model III
- Some Texas Instruments TI-99/4A
- TaoBao — 日本ALPS SKCCBJ0001 健盘开关 按键开关 复位开关 微动开关
- Deskthority — Keyboard mystery: Alps 12KC018A for TRS-80 Model III