The moniker Apple Mouse has been given to several mouse designs that had been the current standard mouse for Apple computers.
- Apple M0100, A2M4015, A2M4035, A2M2050. Bus mice for the Apple IIc, Apple III and early Macintosh. Same as the "Macintosh Mouse", only renamed.
- Late revision of the Apple Pro Mouse, only renamed. "Zero-button" USB mouse.
- Apple A1152 USB mouse. Renamed "Apple Mouse" from Mighty Mouse after a trademark infringement.
Apple later adopted the convention of naming their input devices "Magic", starting with the Magic Mouse when it replaced the "Wireless Mighty Mouse".
- Apple Keyboard — for once current standard keyboards with the same name.
- Apple Mouse on Wikipedia, although it covers all Apple-branded mice on one page.