BTC 53 series
|This article requires additional photographic illustration — need photos of other variants|
|Keyswitches||BTC foam and foil|
53 series encompasses significant variation. There are several case styles, and the sliders can either be supported by a moulded plastic plate (as with BTC dome with slider keyboards), or in plate-mounted inserts as with Realforce keyboards. Both the linear (sub-keycap coil spring) and tactile (with a buckling rubber sleeve). All variants have BTC's 1.25-unit escape key.
The plastic plate under the keycaps has been found in both beige and black, and the sliders can be found in various colours, including white, cyan, yellow and pink.
There is a "MACRO" key in the lower left-hand corner of many 53 series keyboards, of unknown function.
- US ANSI, with big-ass enter, "MACRO" key, and backslash to the right of right shift
- US ANSI, without "MACRO" key
- Unidentified variant (not listed on label), possibly 5339 — white sliders, beige plate
- Leading Edge–branded 5369, with black plate and cyan sliders
- 5339, with pad-printed legends (depicted below); the "Alt" legends, and the front printed "SysRq" legend are printed in green, with all other text in black; the enter key is notably lighter, with two much lighter springs and two sliders
- A Little Bit of Keyboards — btc_5339_coil (Japanese)
- Plate-mounted BTC-5349 (Chinese)
- Plate mounted BTC-5349
- Google+ — BTC 5339R
- eBay — Leading Edge AT Keyboard Fccid E5X5R5BTC 5339R 0 BTC 5369 Korea [Volatile reference]