Category:Keyboards with Unix layout
A keyboard with Unix layout has modifier keys in a layout that differs a bit from the layout for an IBM PC keyboard.
- Control to the left of 'A', not on the space bar row.
- Backspace (often labeled "Delete") on the QWERTY row above the Enter key
- Meta keys somewhere on the space bar row.
There are often two keys above Backspace instead of a single 2×1-sized key.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB): HID Usage Tables,10/28/2004,Version 1.12
- Keyboard Support in the Oracle Solaris Environment. Retrieved 2014-11-19.
Pages in category ‘Keyboards with Unix layout’
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.