|Model no.||MX 1550|
|Features||Medical card reader|
|Layouts||102/104/105 Keys DE, FR and IT layout|
|Interface||AT, PS/2, or both|
The Cherry G80-1500 is a special purpose keyboard based on the G80-1000, with a medical card reader.
The G80-1500 is a special purpose keyboard based on the G80-1000, with a medical card reader. There exist also an Italian and a German version.
Most models are usable with both, the AT and the PS/2 protocol. It also features full n-key rollover.
- G80-1500 HAD (German layout, 102 keys)
- G80-1500 HAF (French layout, 102 keys)
- G80-1500 HAU (US-International layout, 101 keys)
- G80-1500 HAG (English layout, 102 keys)
- G80-1500 HAMIT (Italian layout, 105 keys)
Just loosen the 4 screws on top of the backside. Similar to IBM Model M (101 key), you need a narrow screw driver! Unlike the original, a cross-point is sufficient.
- G80-1000, G80-1501, G80-1600 and G80-9013 feature similar cases.
- G80-1502 is the successor of this keyboard.
- Cherry catalogue about this keyboard (File:G80-1500.pdf) from Feb. 1994.