This page contains a selection of Cherry keyboard and switch catalogues, price lists, brochures and design drawings. All additional material is welcome as there are still substantial gaps in the data, in particular the late 1970s (covering the introduction of M8, M9, M10 and M11) and the mid 1980s (covering the introduction of MX and its early range of types).
The catalogues cover keyboards, switches and keycaps; the switch types found in each one are listed beside each entry. The country of origin of each is listed, as there may be product availability discrepancies between the two countries.
- Cherry Switches & Keyboards Catalog C-73 (undated, assumed 1973; US) — Cherry gold crosspoint, Cherry matrix keyboard, Cherry miniature open
- Cherry Switches & Keyboards Catalog C-74 (undated, assumed 1974; US) — keyboard excerpt covering Cherry gold crosspoint switches and keyboards
- Cherry Keyboards (Catalog No. KB79-2) (undated, assumed 1979; US) — Cherry gold crosspoint and Cherry solid state capacitive
- Cherry Keyboards (Catalog No. KB79-2R) (May 1982; US) — Cherry gold crosspoint and Cherry solid state capacitive
- Cherry Keyboards and Switches Catalogue 1982 (Germany) — Cherry M7, M8, M9
- Cherry Keyboards and Keyboard Switches Price List No. 79 (1979-03-01; US) — solid-state keyboards and gold crosspoint contact keyboards and switches
- Cherry Keyboards and Keyboard Switches Price List No. KB.802 (1980-04-30; US) — solid-state keyboards and gold crosspoint contact keyboards and switches
- Cherry M11-0101 drawing (1979, revised 1980)
- M51-0131 Burroughs Keyboard Switch Specification Drawing (January 1973, as M51-0129; revised September 1979)
- Cherry MX 1×1 keycap specification (1983)
Brochures and datasheets
- Keymodule M8 (no date)
- Keymodule M8 (B&W) (higher resolution scan)
- Cherry MX numbering (March 1988, revised August 1988)
- Keymodule MX (March 1994)
- The Standards. New Generation Keyboards (November 1987)
- B70-05AB "The PRO"
- BFN3-8354/KFN3-8354 instruction manual
- G81-1800 datasheet
- Mouseboard 2