|This article requires additional photographic illustration|
|FCC ID||E8H5IKKB-5160 / E8H5IKKB-5160AT|
|Keyswitches||Omron B3G-S series, Alps SKCL Green, Alps SKCM Blue, Cherry MX Blue, Futaba clicky switch, Mitsumi miniature mechanical|
The case is shallower front-to-back than the Model F, but the layout is identical.
While this keyboard is typically referred to as the "5160", the PCB and plate both describe the product as the "KB-5160".
- Amber Omron B3G-S series and non-stepped keycaps; the third LED functions as power under the XT protocol and scroll lock under AT.
- Alps SKCM Blue; Alt and caps lock are both stepped as with the Model F, but the control key is not. The third LED is only labelled "scroll lock". Dimensions 460 × 185 × 39 mm, weight 1250 g. FCC ID ends in -5160AT.
- Unknown, Alps SKCL Green
- Green Alps with empty LED cutouts
- Unknown, Cherry MX Blue
- Cited as observed by Sixty
- Unknown, Futaba clicky switch
- Negative-mount (not Cherry MX compatible) Futaba clicky switch. FCC ID ends in -5160AT.
- Unknown, Mitsumi miniature mechanical - yellow
- Outwardly indistinguishable from KB-5160C as described above. FCC ID ends in -5160. 
- KBTalking — ■鍵盤史的遺跡Chicony 5160C原生藍軸■
- Deskthority — Chicony 5160A NIB (Yellow OMRON Sliders!)
- Imgur — Chicony 5160a (backup of photo from Sixty)
- geekhack — My first keyboard adventure!
- New Keyboard — Chicony E8H51KKB-5160AT
- (Wayback Machine) Keyboard Porn — Chicony 5160A (Omron Sliders) (no images)
- Deskthority — Trent's Mega Sell Thread
- Geekhack — Chicony KB-5160