|This article requires photographic illustration|
|Layouts||101-key ANSI, 102-key ISO|
|Switch mount||Plate mount, PCB mount|
|Interface||AT keyboard interface|
|Introduced||1988 (FCC registration)|
Chicony KB-5191 and KB-5192 keyboards were not only supplied with a wide variety of switches, they were also supplied in both plate mount and PCB mount arrangements.
Specific switches confirmed found in KB-5191 and KB-5192 keyboards:
- Mitsumi miniature mechanical yellow, Cherry MX keycap mount, PCB switch mount, 1989
- Mitsumi miniature mechanical green, Cherry MX keycap mount, PCB switch mount, 1992
- Cherry MX mount Futaba clicky switch
- Aristotle Cherry MX clone
- Cherry MX Blue
- Cherry MX Pale Blue, PCB mount[Citation needed]
- Aristotle Yellow, PCB mount (unconfirmed)
As with the Chicony KB-5182, Chicony registered an FCC ID for the ISO KB-5192: E8H5IKKB-5192. However, the labels printed on keyboards appear to always bear the ANSI layout model number's FCC ID.