IBM Trackpoint II Keyboard
|Branding||IBM, Lexmark, Maxi Switch, Unicomp|
|Manufacturer||Lexmark, Maxi Switch|
|Product family||IBM Model M|
|Keyswitches||Buckling spring over membrane|
|Precedes||IBM Model M5-1 & IBM Model M5-2|
IBM TrackPoint II are IBM Model M keyboards with an integrated trackpoint. Although most of them are black, some beige exist. Black models use pad printing while the beige ones used dye-sublimated keycaps.
As there is only one model, the M13, this page will be listing the different part numbers.
This part number is specific to a keyboard made by Lexmark. It features a split spacebar. The right split spacebar is supposed to be backspace (I think needs to be verified).
Beige Japanese model made in the USA, with a form factor loosely resembling an M2.
This keyboard seems to be a quite "normal" M13. It was made by Lexmark. It features a Beige colour scheme, that does mean that the keycaps legends are made by dye-sublimation.
- 0himark — Lexmark M13, Erase-Eaze (split space bar)
- Deskthority — An IBM kind of day, all in all an oKAY day!
- Ripster — Ripster Keyboards: IBM Model M13 Industrial
- Deskthority — (FS) IBM 5576-C01
- Reddit — Was not expecting to walk home with this from work two days ago, IBM Model M13
- Reddit — (vintage) Dug this old IBM M13 oddball out of storage. I picked it up in college (mid 90's) and only used it briefly. Thought you guys might dig it! (overlay is the label from the bottom)