Marquardt Series 6180
|This article requires photographic illustration|
|Precedes||Marquardt Series 6184|
|Sense method||Metal leaf|
|Keycap mount||Cherry MX mount|
Series 6180 is a low-profile keyboard switch series.
Every switch is equipped with a diode.
The upper shell may exist as both black and dark brown. Dark brown is confirmed; black is not confirmed due to photo quality.
US patent 4653179A covers the manufacture of the contact module used in several Marquardt types including Series 6180.
- Tysso PKB-080 (black top?)
- Unidentified model of Olympia Carrera typewriter (dark brown top) (appears to have a January 1987 manufacture date on the PCB, with chips from 1986)
- Unidentified model of Olympia Carrera typewriter (black top?)
- Marquardt 6180.0101 drawing – SPST (1983)
- Private correspondence with Marquardt
- Geekhack — My "keyboard"
Deskthority — Olympia Carrera Typewriter with Marquardt Linear Switches(DEAD!)
- Imgur — Olympia Carrera
- Reddit — Can anyone identify the switches in my typewriter?