Noppoo conductive dome
|Keycap mount||Cherry MX mount|
Noppoo conductive dome is a type of switch found in the Noppoo Choc Pro.
The switch is described on the Choc Pro box as "Noppoo白轴电容机械键盘" (Chinese: "Noppoo white stem capacitive mechanical keyboard"). Disassembly photographs of the board show it to be a rubber dome over PCB keyboard, with white Cherry MX mount sliders similar to those in Futaba clicky switches.
The PCB features surface-mount diodes; capacitive keyboards inherently provide n-key rollover, so the purpose of the diodes remains unknown, and it's entirely possible that the keyboard is not capacitive. The specifics of the mechanism remain unknown, however; tear-downs of Noppoo Choc Pro strongly suggest that the keyboard uses conductive switching, as the internals look remarkably similar to known conductive switch keyboards.
- Geekhack — Identify the switch Posted 2011-10-18. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- Facebook — Noppoo Choc Pro Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- Geekhack — Just got the new Noppoo choc Pro with their White switch (not mx clear from cherry) Posted 2011-07-27. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- Lowyat.NET — Mechanical Keyboard Club V3 (post #1553) Dated 2011-09-29. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- Pcwaishe — NOPPOO CHOC PRO 104键无冲白轴电容式机械键盘感想 (Chinese only) Posted 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2015-07-31.