Talk:Physical keyboard layout

From Deskthority wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Just as a note, the terms "Asian 101" and "Asian 102" can safely be considered a stop-gap until someone devises something that's less ambiguous in terms of dealing with the 102nd key of Asian 101 and the addition of Windows keys to both. Better names are most welcome. Daniel Beardsmore (talk) 21:46, 18 April 2016 (CEST)