Topre JustSystems Keyboards
|This article requires additional photographic illustration — need pictures of other variants|
|Branding||JustSystems, Van Nuys|
|Product family||Topre JUST Limited|
|Layouts||Japanese 106/108-key, or 91-key tenkeyless|
|Interface||PS/2 or USB (?)|
Topre JUST Limited keyboards are designed to assist with JustSystems' Japanese input method editor, ATOK. There are eight known models, half of which are full-size 106/108-key and the other half are 91-key tenkeyless models. All JUST Limited keyboards have a Japanese layout.
The JUST Limited keyboards look and function essentially the same as a Realforce keyboard with a few modifications, which can include:
- The JustSystems logo printed in the top right corner of board or on the LED indicator plate.
- Custom red ATOK keys replacing the normal positions of 'Print Screen/SysRq', 'Num Lock/Scroll Lock', 'Enter', 'Tab', 'Shift' and 'Pause/Break' (original keycaps also supplied).
- Custom shortcut keys accessible via the function keys. (Combinations are: 'Shift' + 'F#', 'Ctrl' + 'F#', and 'Shift' + 'Ctrl' + 'F#').
- A 'Van Nuys' branded keyboard cover which can be folded to serve as a wrist rest.
- A red 'Esc' key comes standard on some models.
- Orange/Amber LEDs for Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock.
JUST Limited 91UW
JUST Limited 108UW-HiPro
- Wikipedia — Wikipedia page on ATOK — Details on the Japanese input method editor created by JustSystems.
- Just Shop — JustSystems direct service (Japanese only) — Details on the PJ08J0, a full size JUST Limited model.
- Impress Watch — Online shop (Japanese only) — Information on the JUST Limited 91UW and 91UB.
- VanNuys Inc. — Online shop (Japanese only) — Makers of the wrist rest sold with JUST Limited 91UW and 91UB.