I'm not a weeaboo I swear.
Or maybe I am. Who's to say, really.
Keyboard Collection so far
- QFR with MX Browns and Maxkey SA Black keycaps
- Corsair K65 with MX Red RGB switches and iKBC doubleshot PBT keycaps
- DZ60 Rev 2 "Sand Dune" in Cerakoted Aluminum case with Aluminum mounting plate, Kailh BOX White switches, and Maxkey SA Dolch keycaps
- Sejin Electron EAT-1010 ANSI layout with Samsung branding
- BTC 5339 with the foam pad missing from the MACRO key for some odd reason. Whoever owned it previously must have really hated the MACRO key, will fix eventually.
- IBM PC/XT Model F keyboard, still untested, waiting on a converter