Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'm not a weeaboo I swear.
Or maybe I am. Who's to say, really.
Keyboard Collection so far
- QFR with MX Browns and Maxkey SA Black keycaps
- Corsair K65 with MX Red RGB switches and iKBC doubleshot PBT keycaps
- DZ60 Rev 2 "Sand Dune" in Cerakoted Aluminum case with Aluminum mounting plate, Kailh BOX White switches, and Maxkey SA Dolch keycaps
- Sejin Electron EAT-1010 ANSI layout with Samsung branding
- BTC 5339 with the foam pad missing from the MACRO key for some odd reason. Whoever owned it previously must have really hated the MACRO key, will fix eventually.
- IBM PC/XT Model F keyboard, failed to sell it, still can't get rid of it
- Razer Blackwidow X Tournament Edition with Kailh Razer Greens with Pudding Caps for the memes
- NEC PC8801 mkII SR keyboard, Not functioning, mostly torn down for use on a future project.
- Logitech K840 with Romer-G Switches and I kinda hate this one not gonna lie
- Magicforce 68 with Gateron KS-8 series Red linear switches and Qisan's own Cherry Profile PBT dye sub caps.