Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

03 Nov 2014, 21:06

null wrote: My invoice showed the discount, too, about a week ago. I paid the amount it asked (i.e. with the discount applied). Given that it was after 7 October, I halfway expect to be asked for more money at some point in the future. If that happens, I'll just pay the difference and keep waiting.
The fact that the rebate was extended to "37th September" suggested to me it was a classic 7bit deadline, so I really think we might be ok. Though if the rebate shouldn't have been applied, I will of course pay the difference.

I think it's time I bought some more keyboards in preparation. I'm quite curious about the 109 key ISO Ducky Legend...

mashby

05 Nov 2014, 19:21

The following payments have been received for this group buy: xXTheOneXx, Spikebolt.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

whitecitadel

06 Nov 2014, 15:59

Getting worried now for Christmas delivery... hope 7bit is ok, and SP have finished making the caps and their own group buys are not holding this up!

Muirium
µ

06 Nov 2014, 16:20

Yeah, it's quite a list of dependencies…

chzel

06 Nov 2014, 16:58

Too many nested if...then and it is probably ..else wait;

Data

06 Nov 2014, 19:10

Image :D

Muirium
µ

06 Nov 2014, 19:14

Halvar

06 Nov 2014, 19:55

139.jpg
139.jpg (17.89 KiB) Viewed 4563 times
:o

Muirium
µ

06 Nov 2014, 20:26

No one does a progress bar quite like Microsoft.

"Completed!"

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

06 Nov 2014, 22:02

Don't forget to order!

And my DT favourite:

Now, does anyone have any ideas for the remaining keys in the 5a FUNCTION kit?

mashby

07 Nov 2014, 23:23

The following payments have been received for this group buy: zacjor1, firewolk.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

taylordcraig

09 Nov 2014, 01:43

how can i check order status? "WASSUP" to 7bot isnt working.

Nuum

09 Nov 2014, 10:59

Should work. If you send a PM with random stuff it should reply with an order status, but it can take a while, since the bot isn't always online as far as I know.

Yslen

09 Nov 2014, 11:21

The bot is only online when 7bit himself switches it on. He's in hospital at the moment, I believe, so I don't think it will run until he's back home.

Nuum

09 Nov 2014, 11:25

I think he said that the bot is running automatically while he is on holiday. Maybe it still runs automatically.

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

09 Nov 2014, 21:50

The bot responded promptly to my GDFJGFDGH message about 10 hours ago, and sent another invoice this evening.
My PP payment acknowledged by mashby here on 30th October isn't showing yet though, so maybe the bot isn't getting those.

7bit

09 Nov 2014, 22:19

I'm back!
:cool:

I had some trouble with my /dev/null and had to be sent to a repair shop to fix it.

Funny things happened inside me, once /dev/null was full.
:shock:

However, the main trouble was to find the necessary spare part.
:?

Nevertheless, I will contact Melissa tomorrow to see if they finished production and can ship the whole order to me.
:roll:

7bit

09 Nov 2014, 22:22

facetsesame wrote: The bot responded promptly to my GDFJGFDGH message about 10 hours ago, and sent another invoice this evening.
My PP payment acknowledged by mashby here on 30th October isn't showing yet though, so maybe the bot isn't getting those.
The bot got the updates, but maybe there was an error in the submitted data, or the email has been lost. I will look into this tomorrow.

Yslen

09 Nov 2014, 22:25

<checks it's actually 7bit>

Welcome back!

Laser
emacs -nw

09 Nov 2014, 22:29

1111111 -> 1111110 (return of the 7th bit)

Welcome :)

chzel

09 Nov 2014, 22:50

Welcome back!

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

09 Nov 2014, 23:27

:shock: Welcome back 7bit! :D

So it was your /dev/null all along. Hope it wasn't too painful.
I know Signetics 25120 are getting quite scarce these days, last I checked lead times were longer than Round 4!
The most plausible rumour was that you'd partied too much on Bratwursttanz and had to calm down for a while.
7bit wrote:
facetsesame wrote: The bot responded promptly to my GDFJGFDGH message about 10 hours ago, and sent another invoice this evening.
The bot got the updates, but maybe there was an error in the submitted data, or the email has been lost. I will look into this tomorrow.
Cheers! Thinking about it, it could have been submitted with a space in the middle of my name - I think it was that way in the post but was later corrected.

beltet

09 Nov 2014, 23:31

Welcome back and I hope you are in a good condition.

7bit

09 Nov 2014, 23:41

Yes, they checked everything, and found no further defects.
:ugeek:

They even tested me for strange things like hiv-win32.exe
:?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

09 Nov 2014, 23:45

two words: production errors

SP and production errors are just like NYPD and doughnuts.

7bit

10 Nov 2014, 00:01

The 25% sellout will end tomorrow!

So, better send your orders today or tomorrow. Then, you will have only 7 days to pay!
:-)

Halvar

10 Nov 2014, 00:03

Hooray, welcome back 7bit!

7bit

10 Nov 2014, 00:13

beltet wrote: ...
EDIT: Btw if I cancel a few things from Round5a, can I use the amount I have to buy from cherrymx bot? Have anyone done that before?
Yes, no problem!

Just tell me tomorrow what to do with your money.
:evilgeek:

webwit
Wild Duck

10 Nov 2014, 00:52

Welcome back!

ccc24

10 Nov 2014, 01:10

Payed my invoice, but Paypal only gave me the option that says "Pay for goods or services". It never gave me the option to choose between the two so hopefully the payment went through ok.

Return to “Group buys”