Rebel Red Alert - ENDED - PREPARE FOR LEFT-OVER SETS APRIL 1

prava

05 Mar 2012, 23:41

litster wrote:I hope people who are getting this set will not resell them at a very high price just to make a profit.
They should be hanged, seriously. Don't go buy things you don't need only because you are a greedy bastard and want to make a profit :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It should be sixty who made profit off of it, since he is dealing with everything...not some random people :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

richie

05 Mar 2012, 23:45

yeh serious cant wait for this to come in the post!

webwit
Wild Duck

05 Mar 2012, 23:48

I'm thinking of masquerading as sixty and posting random updates, about German poetry, his man love of Rudi Carrell or whatever. F5 F5 F5 F5!

RiGS

06 Mar 2012, 00:08

litster wrote:I hope people who are getting this set will not resell them at a very high price just to make a profit.
Certain geekhackers consider profiteering a smart thing.

litster

06 Mar 2012, 00:16

RiGS wrote:
Certain geekhackers consider profiteering a smart thing.
We need to make a list...

lightsout

06 Mar 2012, 00:54

prava wrote:
They should be hanged, seriously. Don't go buy things you don't need only because you are a greedy bastard and want to make a profit :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It should be sixty who made profit off of it, since he is dealing with everything...not some random people :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
While I am not a fan of this behavior. Its more chances to snag a set.

jinhan108

06 Mar 2012, 03:06

Omg can't wait to get them! Stoked!

sixty
Gasbag Guru

06 Mar 2012, 04:59

For the sake of the sanity of everyone interested and our poor server, we will do this by RANDOM DRAW. More details later on.

lightsout

06 Mar 2012, 05:01

Oh random draw, bummer.Actually thats kind of cool because I probably had no chance. Cool deal thanks.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

06 Mar 2012, 05:03

lightsout wrote:Oh random draw, bummer.Actually thats kind of cool because I probably had no chance. Cool deal thanks.
Original plan was to not do it by random draw, but that was before everyone went absolutely insane. I had no idea it would cause this much interest :o

gimpster

06 Mar 2012, 05:43

sixty wrote:
lightsout wrote:Oh random draw, bummer.Actually thats kind of cool because I probably had no chance. Cool deal thanks.
Original plan was to not do it by random draw, but that was before everyone went absolutely insane. I had no idea it would cause this much interest :o
Sounds like you need to do another run of them. ;)

Ovoxo

06 Mar 2012, 05:47

gimpster wrote:
sixty wrote:
Sounds like you need to do another run of them. ;)
I agree!

thegunner100

06 Mar 2012, 05:53

Another run of this would definitely be the way to go 8-)

lightsout

06 Mar 2012, 05:54

X3 on the second run.

But I think you made the right choice Sixty. People are going bonkers over these things. Let's do the drawing before everyone finds out :smile: jk

fijistic

06 Mar 2012, 05:55

lol agreed

Half-Saint

06 Mar 2012, 07:03

I'm only interested in 1,2,3,4 and Enter keys "white on red" :)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

06 Mar 2012, 07:05

Half-Saint wrote:I'm only interested in 1,2,3,4 and Enter keys "white on red" :)
They are the experimental sets. I will surely have at least some of those left. Btw, it is not only 1-4 like shown in the picture. It actually is the entire row :)

Half-Saint

06 Mar 2012, 07:24

Excellent!

DanGWanG

06 Mar 2012, 07:26

I like random draw! Leave it up to fate to decide for me. Good idea

gimpster

06 Mar 2012, 07:34

DanGWanG wrote:I like random draw! Leave it up to fate to decide for me. Good idea
I don't want to leave this one up to fate. Can I buy extra raffle tickets? :mrgreen:

korne

06 Mar 2012, 08:11

Damn, Red Alert keys are great :) I wan't one of those sets if its posible hehe :P

Please put me in the random draw
Last edited by korne on 06 Mar 2012, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.

dirge

06 Mar 2012, 10:06

Put me in the random draw, full set and experimental please :)

110% not for resale!

Cyclonechuah

06 Mar 2012, 11:20

i'm interested in base set/entire set. already waiting for month for sixty to announce if there's any leftover

prava

06 Mar 2012, 14:03

Sixty, the interest is very simple:

a) R4 has goon to hell. Too many possibilities made everything too complicated and too expensive.
b) Red on white is not a very common colour combination
c) Price was right
d) You were the organiser
e) There ain't much 2-shots group-buy with the same "specs"

So, there you have it. And I believe that random draw is the best way to make it possible, as it gives the same chances to anybody, working or not (lets be honest...we have too many campers banging their F5 like crazy :D ).

Did I say I'm in? ;D

fijistic

06 Mar 2012, 16:16

put me down on a random list

Ascaii
The Beard

06 Mar 2012, 16:29

please put me in the drawing for the red alert set...I relaize now it was a mistake to only order the addon.

lightsout

06 Mar 2012, 16:52

I'm in please.

balanar

06 Mar 2012, 17:48

I'm in as well!

Ovoxo

06 Mar 2012, 17:56

please put me in for the drawing as well.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

06 Mar 2012, 17:59

>implying there is a list yet
As I said, additional details will follow. Webwit will probably throw up some script to do the draw, which will probably be a in a dedicated topic. But at first we will have to see IF any sets are actually left over.

There will be a long enough notice before the actual draw, so you should not miss it. No worries.

Return to “Group buys”