Rebel Red Alert - ENDED - PREPARE FOR LEFT-OVER SETS APRIL 1

lightsout

27 Mar 2012, 22:02

Oh shoot thanks Ascaii

jinhan108

28 Mar 2012, 02:26

Sixty, I did not receive a tracking number for my order. Perhaps it has not generated yet? Was part of the original few who filled out the Google form.

Half-Saint

28 Mar 2012, 10:26

What about the Experimental sets?

xbb

28 Mar 2012, 14:39

received mine today, thanks they look great :) Now waiting for the Phantom…

byFd

28 Mar 2012, 17:45

got them today too, but i left the board they are for at work T_T

edit, they are so beautiful! and awesome packaging @sixty!

tjweir

28 Mar 2012, 18:07

byFd wrote:got them today too, but i left the board they are for at work T_T

edit, they are so beautiful! and awesome packaging @sixty!
Pics!

byFd

28 Mar 2012, 18:57

no clue why imgur rotated 2 of the pictures, but here are some :D

tjweir

28 Mar 2012, 19:00

Awwwww yeah!

They look so good.

startacked

28 Mar 2012, 19:34

Mine also came in today! Such a great set. I think I'm now out of the keycap game... thank you for all your efforts sixty and uranium.
IMG_1700.JPG
IMG_1700.JPG
IMG_1700.JPG (367.39 KiB) Viewed 7949 times

tjweir

28 Mar 2012, 19:42

Again, dizzam!

byFd

28 Mar 2012, 19:43

i'll post a picture of my noppo with the keys tomorrow hopefully, gonna try to be at work a bit early so i can switch caps :)

calavera

29 Mar 2012, 08:15

Those look great! I've had my doubts as to how good they'd look in person but so far it's better than I expected. Hopefully I'll receive mine in a few days.

I've lost interest in key caps and keyboards in general so I'll be liquefying most of my stuff but I'm keeping the red alert set for sure. :)

byFd

29 Mar 2012, 09:45

The wait was long, but so fucking worth it =]

tjweir

29 Mar 2012, 11:36

Awwww ya!

That mini looks great.

tsangan

29 Mar 2012, 18:46

Now you make me want a noppoo :<

litster

29 Mar 2012, 19:14

I do want a noppoo too. It is not standard layout, but close to many laptop layouts that I am used to. Now, need to go search for one.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

01 Apr 2012, 01:24

jinhan108 wrote:Sixty, I did not receive a tracking number for my order. Perhaps it has not generated yet? Was part of the original few who filled out the Google form.
Sorry, Malaysia is excluded from this type of express shipping with DHL, as it is in another zone. Yours was sent by a slightly different (but also insured) method called "Grossbrief Einschreiben". There is sadly no online tracking for this. I think I can track it by phone. I will give it a look tomorrow and let you know.

For those who have not received their sets yet, please remember that sets were sent in a total of 3 waves and some will arrive later than other sets, even in the same country. I have seen some messed up routing with DHL which can cause delays in some points. All should receive everything soon though.

tsangan

01 Apr 2012, 03:08

sixty wrote:
jinhan108 wrote:Sixty, I did not receive a tracking number for my order. Perhaps it has not generated yet? Was part of the original few who filled out the Google form.
Sorry, Malaysia is excluded from this type of express shipping with DHL, as it is in another zone. Yours was sent by a slightly different (but also insured) method called "Grossbrief Einschreiben". There is sadly no online tracking for this. I think I can track it by phone. I will give it a look tomorrow and let you know.

For those who have not received their sets yet, please remember that sets were sent in a total of 3 waves and some will arrive later than other sets, even in the same country. I have seen some messed up routing with DHL which can cause delays in some points. All should receive everything soon though.
Thanks for the update sixty!

Can't wait to play with new keycaps :lol:

reaper

01 Apr 2012, 05:28

Got mine today and since I'm a noob, I needed sixty to tell me that I put the Enter key where left shift is supposed to be. lol

Kisakuku

01 Apr 2012, 05:35

reaper~ wrote:Got mine today and since I'm a noob, I needed sixty to tell me that I put the Enter key where left shift is supposed to be. lol
I was going to make a smart ass comment about it after seeing the first photo but restrained myself thinking I must be missing some obvious rationale for using Enter instead of LShift...
Last edited by Kisakuku on 01 Apr 2012, 05:41, edited 1 time in total.

reaper

01 Apr 2012, 05:36

Haha.. yeah it was pretty stupid of me to have made such a noob mistake. I promise it won't happen again. =P

jinhan108

01 Apr 2012, 06:43

Thanks for the update regarding tracking, Sixty!

gimpster

01 Apr 2012, 07:58

That's a sweet case, reaper. Where did you acquire it?

reaper

01 Apr 2012, 08:10

Thanks and that's KMAC. Taeyoung posted a few pictures of it here on DT but his has different colors. =)

kbdfr
The Tiproman

01 Apr 2012, 08:53

sixty wrote:[...] a slightly different (but also insured) method called "Grossbrief Einschreiben". There is sadly no online tracking for this. [...]
In fact there is.
This is not DHL, but its letter (instead of parcel) service DeutschePost.
So have a look here (and note the date format):
https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/sim ... cale=en_GB

Using this service anything can be sent from Germany to anywhere in the world as a letter as long as it fits the following size and weight requirements:
- minimum lenght = 14 cm, minimum width = 9 cm; lenght+width+height = max. 90 cm, no side above 60 cm.
Prices are:
- up to 500 g = 3,45 €
- up to 1000 g = 7,00 €
- up to 2000 g = 16,90 €
- add 2,05 € to have it registered
- insurance (~ 34€) included, extra insurance available at extra cost.

gimpster

01 Apr 2012, 18:40

reaper~ wrote:Thanks and that's KMAC. Taeyoung posted a few pictures of it here on DT but his has different colors. =)
Of course it has to be something I basically have no hope of acquiring. :mrgreen: I'll just have to hope the aluminum cases and the Phantom turn out looking as good. ;)

tjweir

03 Apr 2012, 16:54

Hey Sixty,
Is there a tracking number for my set?

Thanks.

Goly

03 Apr 2012, 22:15

If I can get mine too would be great :D

calavera

04 Apr 2012, 11:25

I see a few people still havent received their set? I'm one of them :P

jinhan108