[SHIPPING] Granite Set ~ 100% PBT ~ Dye Sub ~ DSA

drozzy

16 Apr 2014, 03:55

Hm... yeah there is no 2.25u Ctrl. I guess it's not that common.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

16 Apr 2014, 08:39

wow... we are heading to 250!

suka
frobiac

16 Apr 2014, 09:02

Was about to order and now 9 blank numpads are withdrawn? WTF? The pricing for blanks was already, hhm, lets say creative compared to what a whole set in DSA costs in SP shop, but without at least a few blanks as spares this whole set becomes more or less worthless for my intended boards :-(

EDIT: I sincerly hope this is just a quirk in the SP order site, because otherwise it would seriously undermine my trust in their whole system. It becomes kind of an intransparent joke if all of the sudden you might be back in a lower tier because, oops, a whole bunch of counted kits were only virtually there? As much as I defended SP in the past, I can now understand many of the concerns better - in the end you as a customer rely on the sellers good-will to cancel any orders, but obviously cannot tell until the very last minute if and at what price they are willing to sell which kits.
Last edited by suka on 16 Apr 2014, 09:14, edited 1 time in total.

rapax24

16 Apr 2014, 09:05

is it possible to change the shipping address after the purchase?
i'm not sure where i'll be in a month or so but i would love to get one set of these keycaps

matt3o
-[°_°]-

16 Apr 2014, 09:27

suka wrote:EDIT: I sincerly hope this is just a quirk in the SP order site, because otherwise it would seriously undermine my trust in their whole system. It becomes kind of an intransparent joke if all of the sudden you might be back in a lower tier because, oops, a whole bunch of counted kits were only virtually there? As much as I defended SP in the past, I can now understand many of the concerns better - in the end you as a customer rely on the sellers good-will to cancel any orders, but obviously cannot tell until the very last minute if and at what price they are willing to sell which kits.
a guy ordered 9 numpads (I guess hoping a better pricing would attract more buyer) and then cancelled his order. that's why cancelling shouldn't be allowed, but SP kindly lets you do that.
rapax24 wrote:is it possible to change the shipping address after the purchase?
i'm not sure where i'll be in a month or so but i would love to get one set of these keycaps
sure! contact SP right away!

rapax24

16 Apr 2014, 11:02

time to spend some money

IonutZ

16 Apr 2014, 16:22

I want! How do I order?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

16 Apr 2014, 16:25

IonutZ wrote:I want! How do I order?
Here! http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/gra ... e-sub-dsa/

matt3o
-[°_°]-

16 Apr 2014, 18:19

250!

Muirium
µ

16 Apr 2014, 18:32

Nice, and almost 10% in Cyrillic too!

oystein.krog

16 Apr 2014, 18:38

My poor bank account :P

jdeblese

16 Apr 2014, 18:42

Wow.

One more day... Go for 300?

Vierax

16 Apr 2014, 18:47

Since it's a dyesub GB, the blank could be made : caps just have to be separated and packed just after molding, without passing through the dyesub process.
Nevertheless, I already have to make another order in their inventory for 1u couloured caps but there are any of the grey used in this GB. BTW the inventory is a bit outdated : 29 January :/ .

(I still didn't order, waiting my Visa card to be linked. Operations aren't displayed yet on my bank account and mustn't appear before 6hours. If not, I'm in trouble)

matt3o
-[°_°]-

16 Apr 2014, 18:55

jdeblese wrote:Wow.

One more day... Go for 300?
500 or nothing!
Vierax wrote:Since it's a dyesub GB, the blank could be made : caps just have to be separated and packed just after molding, without passing through the dyesub process.
This is not entirely true. Anyway all blanks have been tipped.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

16 Apr 2014, 18:58

I’m already looking forward for the Granite aftermarket for individual caps :lol:
I think it will be a good idea to open a specific thread for it.

Muirium
µ

16 Apr 2014, 19:14

Absolutely. The ISO Enter shenanigans (that I started…) are a before-you-order thing, but the aftermarket will be something to behold, too.

I'm also looking for the 5 key from a number pad…

fifted

16 Apr 2014, 19:36

Muirium wrote:I'm also looking for the 5 key from a number pad…
The deep-dish one, or the vanilla?

Muirium
µ

16 Apr 2014, 19:59

Either would do…
Spoiler:
I'm considering keeping one set of these Cherry sphericals I'm proxying for 7bit:
Cherry Sphericals.jpg
Cherry Sphericals.jpg (641.38 KiB) Viewed 4694 times
But no 5s! Wonder if they'll look right with a different colour in the middle.

Eszett

16 Apr 2014, 20:15

Hi! Almost 24 hours left for the groupbuy expiration. I think I'll join in. Is this a correct ordering format?

Granite BASE KIT
Granite TEXT MODS
Granite INTL: DE, IT, FR
Granite RETURN ISO BLANK
Granite SPACEBAR 6.25U

And we don't chose color, right?

Muirium
µ

16 Apr 2014, 20:18

Yup. Just go ahead and click buy on the appropriate items. There's no bot syntax to worry about this time! Different dude in charge…

Eszett

16 Apr 2014, 20:20

Muirium, wow your reply is quick. Thanks!

Eszett

16 Apr 2014, 20:22

Would it be reasonable to ring the bell for the GB on some other forums, to get more participants?

Muirium
µ

16 Apr 2014, 20:27

Sure. Better be quick though: deadline is tomorrow night.

Eszett

16 Apr 2014, 20:28

Alright.

JBert

16 Apr 2014, 20:56

Is it just me or are the ISO left shift + 105th key missing?
I would expect it with the ISO kit or so...

EDIT: Blargh, I must have mistaken the right and left shifts keys... Now to hunt for that 105th key.

JBert

16 Apr 2014, 21:15

No 105th key to be found, it's supposed to be a 1u key with \ and | on it.

Since this is a rowless keyset, I guess I'll just put the white ` ~ key there.

scottc

16 Apr 2014, 21:23

JBert

16 Apr 2014, 21:29

Never mind, seems you need a credit card in your paypal account, so I can't pay.

woody
Count Troller

16 Apr 2014, 21:52

kbdfr wrote:I’m already looking forward for the Granite aftermarket for individual caps :lol:
I think it will be a good idea to open a specific thread for it.
Hah, I could use somebody's Space Invader. :lol:

Madhias
BS TORPE

16 Apr 2014, 22:28

JBert wrote:Never mind, seems you need a credit card in your paypal account, so I can't pay.
I do have a credit card linked to my PayPal account, and also my bank account, verified and everything, loaded up, already have done a purchase at the SP webshop, but now it doesn't work for me anymore. Someone must have changed something (is it PayPal, is it SP webshop, is it Heartbleed,...). Maybe it is just a sign to save money :P

Return to “Group buys”