[SHIPPING] Granite Set ~ 100% PBT ~ Dye Sub ~ DSA

Jmneuv

16 Apr 2014, 22:34

Fucking paypal. I do have only a (verified) bank account linked and it worked for me with all SP shops.

Madhias
BS TORPE

16 Apr 2014, 22:39

I already have an order on hold on my account, that's funny. Let's try tomorrow again.

Muirium
µ

16 Apr 2014, 22:43

Order placed. Aaaand PayPal is thoroughly confused. Status normal!

I'll try tweaking things tomorrow.

Vierax

16 Apr 2014, 22:57

I saw the immediate payment thing last Monday so I add my credit card into my PP account. Since then, I'm waiting for the verification codes appear into my bank account. That's so annoying because I can only see it the day after the debit operation is done : If they don't appear during this night, I'll have to call all my friends to refill my account in express with 400€ during the day. I really don't want to miss this GB !

madhias, maybe you reached the yearly limitation on your PP account (can be raised with few clicks) or the weekly limit of your credit card (may be raised by calling your bank but not sure it takes less than a day)

Muirium
µ

16 Apr 2014, 23:15

Anyone likely to have a spare blue ANSI symbolic Enter?

Trying to squeeze in Cyrillic (must have!) is, unsurprisingly, like playing Tetris…

matt3o
-[°_°]-

16 Apr 2014, 23:23

I might end up with some spares but I really don't know what yet. I'll be probably offering them as "pay for shipping, get it free" if it's just 1 or 2 keys.

Muirium
µ

16 Apr 2014, 23:32

You're a gentleman! I'll prioritise Cyrillic in my own order of course because it's not exactly just one or two keys…

Madhias
BS TORPE

17 Apr 2014, 07:55

Vierax wrote:madhias, maybe you reached the yearly limitation on your PP account (can be raised with few clicks) or the weekly limit of your credit card (may be raised by calling your bank but not sure it takes less than a day)
I've already checked my credit card limit, that's (unfortunately) much higher than i've spent so far. I've spoken with an other Austrian guy at GH who has the same problem. I think the credit card company is just not accepting Signature Plastics online store or blocking the bill now. That's also the explanation of the error message i get.

drrtyrokka

17 Apr 2014, 07:57

A silly question, but the comment on the SP site reminded me...
What stems does the spacebar have and which keyboards will it fit?
Will it fit my Ducky Shine III and G2PRO ??

matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 Apr 2014, 08:28

drrtyrokka wrote:A silly question, but the comment on the SP site reminded me...
What stems does the spacebar have and which keyboards will it fit?
Will it fit my Ducky Shine III and G2PRO ??
DSA Spacebar have standard filco-like mount points.

Hey guys... 300... just saying...

joel

17 Apr 2014, 08:50

Hm, I joined this GB two weeks ago and paid with paypal. Initially the money was removed from my bank account (or well, the amount was "reserved" or whatever they call it) but now the money's back again. Should I be worried? Or happy? ;)

matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 Apr 2014, 08:59

as far as I understand paypal reserves the money for approx 3 days. then release them. at the end of the GB you'll be actually billed.

Eszett

17 Apr 2014, 09:26

I've ordered now. And it said "some of your order is pending". I don't understand what this means. Did my order succeed, or not?

rapax24

17 Apr 2014, 09:37

i ended up spending too much but here's what i'll get in the mail:
- common kit
- text mod
- text pro mod
- numpad
- 7u space
- lost+found
- rgb text mods
- iso blank
- intl:DE IT FR

Muirium
µ

17 Apr 2014, 10:50

To make you feel better, here's mine:
  • Base
  • Symbolic Mods
  • Symbolic Mods Pro
  • Mono Legends
  • Apple
  • Multimedia
  • Nerdom
  • Blank ISO Enter
And I still need to add Mono International, Extra Homing and Cyrillic! Windowed would be great too but I don't think I can stretch it. Also numpad.

StylinGreymon

17 Apr 2014, 11:10

My final order:
Common
Icon Mods
Icon Pro Mods
Text Mods
Blue Enter
Icon RGB
7u Space Bar
Numpad
Mono Legend
Nerdom (even if there is no awesome Sun Microsystems key)

Muirium
µ

17 Apr 2014, 11:45

Icon mods are on a surge! And Windowed is 2 orders short of a tasty $8 drop.

Argh, I thought I stopped playing games years ago!

matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 Apr 2014, 11:57

wow... we might actually hit 350...

10 hours to T-0

matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 Apr 2014, 12:00

PS: this is the (almost) final intl mono-legends

Muirium
µ

17 Apr 2014, 12:04

Improved again. What font are you using for the Greeks?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 Apr 2014, 12:17

comfortaa except for T that is custom.

Muirium
µ

17 Apr 2014, 12:38

Interesting typeface. Downloaded for future use.

How are we advised to add stuff to our orders, by the way? I want it all sent in one shipment, of course. Is that automatic if you just go ahead and order more, or should we contact SP directly?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 Apr 2014, 12:55

just add more

kakarlsen

17 Apr 2014, 13:57

Should I get Cyrillic even if it's not a good match for ISO? I'm running out of time to decide, so I guess the safe bet is to order it.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 Apr 2014, 14:07

what do you mean by "not a good match for ISO"?

Madhias
BS TORPE

17 Apr 2014, 14:34

Well, this group buy worked out really like this:

madhias wrote:
Vierax wrote:madhias, maybe you reached the yearly limitation on your PP account (can be raised with few clicks) or the weekly limit of your credit card (may be raised by calling your bank but not sure it takes less than a day)
I've already checked my credit card limit, that's (unfortunately) much higher than i've spent so far. I've spoken with an other Austrian guy at GH who has the same problem. I think the credit card company is just not accepting Signature Plastics online store or blocking the bill now. That's also the explanation of the error message i get.
OK, now i'm not complaining anymore... My credit card was locked since Thursday last week, because some people from Canada tried to spend 1$ with my credit card - but my bank did not accept this transfer and locked the card. Good thing is that i get a new card next week, with new number and everything. Bad thing: no shopping until at least Tuesday next week :cry: But i handle it as a sign from above, i should not add some more keys to my order :)

kakarlsen

17 Apr 2014, 14:53

matt3o wrote:what do you mean by "not a good match for ISO"?
Ngh, I meant not a good match for combining with INTL ISO. Will loose some keys to get my ÆØÅs in.

Muirium
µ

17 Apr 2014, 14:55

Phew, you know what you're doing, Karl.

I fear, despite all the warnings, some people are ordering Cyrillic *instead* of the base kit. Sounds just like all the questions about whether Round 5's "HHKB" kit fits an HHKB. This will be fun…

matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 Apr 2014, 14:57

I believe he wants a standard ISO (DE or Nordic) PLUS cyrillic, while the current cyrillic set is based on ANSI.

edit: but I guess you knew that and I'm just reiterating

kakarlsen

17 Apr 2014, 15:03

And I just ordered Cyrillic anyway.

++

Common Kit
Numpad
ISO Enter
Text modifiers
Icon modifiers
International: NO
Text pro mod
Multimedia
Nerdom
Lost + found
RGB RGB Icon
7u Space

Only missing blue ISO enter...

I know it has already been discussed, and that it was a last minute addition, but I do think the cyrillic kit would ha sold more if it was a complete replacement for the common kit.

Great GB, matt3o. Appreciate all the hard work!
Last edited by kakarlsen on 17 Apr 2014, 15:07, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Group buys”