t!ng's little collection

tactica

21 Jun 2015, 14:49

002 wrote: I am pretty sure that the legends on the ANK 27 are dye-sub, just like the ANK 25. The keycap shape and profile looks to be the same between the two series, so I think it's a fair bet that the printing method is also the same.
That's also what I think. The wiki states that the legends are double shot, I'm no expert but there's no trace of several different colours on the keys' down side, only a single thick block of plastic.

I'll ammend that, anyone who insists on the opposite will have to provide proof :-)

BTW I have the complete set - keyboard, computer (M300-02), monitor, printer, and even mouse :P

Topre Enthusiast

21 Jun 2015, 15:05

tactica wrote: BTW I have the complete set - keyboard, computer (M300-02), monitor, printer, and even mouse :P
Nice. Got any pics? :)
Sorry to intrude on your thread, t!ng! Welcome back by the way. You seem to have bursts of activity followed by short hiatuses.

t!ng
Awake Sheep

21 Jun 2015, 15:12

Yes, I tend to mostly read rather than write stuff here ^^ Good observation skills mister =)

tactica

21 Jun 2015, 15:19

Hehe, I'll post some when I have the keyboard ready - right now I'm applying peroxide to the keycaps to remove the yellowing, and the way I'm doing it it takes forever to get results. The hardware is in great condition, I only had the keyboard and the mouse but just recently someone found the rest in the flea market and I bought it from him. It all looks like new, the pieces of plastic covering the back side of the ISA slots are still in place as the computer was never expanded in any way.

I wish Olivetti was still making computer hardware today. The designers were top notch and everything they made distilled class and style, but also functionality. Nowadays "design" means Apple and paper thin boards :(

Thank God we still have Matt3o :D

t!ng
Awake Sheep

12 Feb 2016, 20:24

A few things happened since 2013. I sold quite a few boards in the meantime and got to hold of new ones and rebought old ones ^^ U know that feel do ya?

From the "How many keyboard do you own?"-Thread:
"Here's my current stash.
Not on picture because too ugly/naked:
- 2x Noppoo CM
- 1x Compaq G80-11800
- a few tipros
- DAS 3

On want list ^^:
- F77
- VE.A (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79318.0)
- a 55g topre board ISO

On the way:
- Magicforce 68 w/ Gateron Browns because of curiosity reasons"
Attachments
20160212_134901.jpg
20160212_134901.jpg (815.1 KiB) Viewed 1523 times

Return to “Gallery”