Price Check: How much is my _____ worth?

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

01 Jul 2015, 14:32

NO it's a new variation of seebarting that does not involve editing but quoting. ;)

derzemel

01 Jul 2015, 16:00

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

01 Jul 2015, 16:04

Nice, mine does not have that shiny security seal on the back. I wonder if that was factory stock?

derzemel

01 Jul 2015, 16:06

seebart wrote:
Nice, mine does not have that shiny security seal on the back. I wonder if that was factory stock?
Oh, snap, just realized that I posted in the wrong topic :lol:

Sorry!

I'll post it now in the Interesting Finds too

macmakkara

11 Jul 2015, 21:57

Hi there. Im curious what do you guys and girls think what is current price of model f unsaver? Also what do you think what would be good price for IBM soft touch buckling spring like these http://www.clickykeyboards.com/index.cf ... tcat/13192 ??

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

11 Jul 2015, 22:28

Unsaver: 30$ if you sell it to me. :mrgreen:

Otherwise, add a zero.

IBM Soft Touch keyboards are really rare but there's not a high demand. Last one I've tried to get went for around 150€ if I remember correctly.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

11 Jul 2015, 22:52

macmakkara wrote: Hi there. Im curious what do you guys and girls think what is current price of model f unsaver? Also what do you think what would be good price for IBM soft touch buckling spring like these http://www.clickykeyboards.com/index.cf ... tcat/13192 ??
I think the max price for unsaver would be 300$

I might be interested in the unsaver to experiment with(compare to mine) and then give to hammelgammler or Ace.

But I can't pay anywhere close to 300$. I more like just want to borrow it if thats okay :)

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

11 Jul 2015, 22:55

Redmaus wrote: I might be interested in the unsaver to experiment with(compare to mine) and then give to hammelgammler or Ace.
And me? :cry:

Khers

11 Jul 2015, 23:08

ramnes wrote:
Redmaus wrote: I might be interested in the unsaver to experiment with(compare to mine) and then give to hammelgammler or Ace.
And me? :cry:
And me!

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

12 Jul 2015, 00:11

Didn't know you guys wanted one.

cut the kb into fourths?

dzhoou

12 Jul 2015, 00:17

or lets find places to source unsavers...

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

14 Jul 2015, 05:29

Hey how much is a Chicony 130801 blue alps keyboard worth? I am only gonna sell it for good money, because even with the shitty bigass layout the blue alps is amazing. Sooo clicky. And I don't even like clicky switches that much aside from buckling spring.

It's missing the "3" key, which I think I replaced well with a key from another board, and its AT.

macmakkara

14 Jul 2015, 09:14

HMM... Then how about NIB SSK? :D

Im still going to keep my unsaver and going to Make f50 keypad as its friend just curious what PPL think about its price..

Also what do you guys think about IBM beamspring? Not in this condition but same board. Image

JustLiQuiD

16 Jul 2015, 18:13

Hey guys,
wanna sell my Poker X (stock except keycaps, mx-red) in near future and i'm not sure what a reasonable price would be...
Any opinions?

Thanks in advance :)
Attachments
Poker-X2-1280.jpg
Poker-X2-1280.jpg (771.83 KiB) Viewed 5115 times
Poker-X-1280.jpg
Poker-X-1280.jpg (669.26 KiB) Viewed 5115 times

Muirium
µ

16 Jul 2015, 18:35

I can't answer your question (I don't follow the trades) but for what it's worth, you've got what I consider to be the best starter Poker there. The first gen, PCB mount version (perfect for switch mods), and a half decent set of caps on it. Nice starter kit for someone into a moddable 60% MX board.

scottc

16 Jul 2015, 20:57

From what I've seen, Poker Xs usually sell for about €50-60. It's a nice board. As Mu said, it's a dream for people interested in switch modding.

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

17 Jul 2015, 11:05

I had 2 of them, really nice keyboard and perfect to start with. I've sold one at 50€ and the other one which had stickered MX Red switches at 70€ shipped. So a fair price is in the 50-60€ range.

derzemel

17 Jul 2015, 12:05

macmakkara wrote: Also what do you guys think about IBM beamspring? Not in this condition but same board.
Spoiler:
the only beamspring like that I have seen in the past 6 months for sale was one on Ebay a few days ago.
It had a price of 250 USD and it was sold in about one hour :lol:

Muirium
µ

17 Jul 2015, 14:29

There's a drought. It happens, with rare items like this. I got mine via a little GB for four sold as a lot on German eBay, and then again via Cindy. Many months apart. It's as much about patience as anything else.

macmakkara

17 Jul 2015, 16:47

Muirium wrote: There's a drought. It happens, with rare items like this. I got mine via a little GB for four sold as a lot on German eBay, and then again via Cindy. Many months apart. It's as much about patience as anything else.
Yeah. One i got from cindy smaller one went for 320$ when I posted it up and got first offer in 5mins after that post. That bigger one just needs new inside foam and its good to go :p

Caeyden

17 Jul 2015, 19:02

Anyone know how much my IBM model M with custom Merrill lynch plate and key caps would go for? Here's a link to the album. http://m.imgur.com/gallery/3FfTF

JustLiQuiD

18 Jul 2015, 09:18

Thanks Muirium, DanielT and scottc thats something I can work with. ;)

Prelim

23 Jul 2015, 10:26

how much few dollars does this worth? (info here: http://deskthority.net/wiki/NTC_KB-6251#KB-6252EA)

scottc

23 Jul 2015, 10:36

It probably depends on condition. A friend of mine has one in pretty poor condition and the switches are worn to the stage where they're stiff enough to be unusable.

Prelim

23 Jul 2015, 10:58

same as this, I guess!

scottc

23 Jul 2015, 11:52

Probably not a lot, then :( The caps are pad-printed but maybe someone would want them for the Portugese layout.

gogusrl

23 Jul 2015, 12:05

They look doubleshot to me.

Prelim

23 Jul 2015, 12:22

it's pad printed :/ can I ask $10 for it or maybe less?

gogusrl

23 Jul 2015, 12:30

if it helps, I sold a set of cherry mx compatible pad printed spanish layout for 25 eur shipped.

scottc

23 Jul 2015, 12:58

gogusrl wrote: They look doubleshot to me.
I've got no idea why you'd think that...

@prelim I'm not sure on exact prices -- you'll need to find someone who wants to buy Portugese caps!

Return to “Marketplace Help”