Cherry MX Lock - COMPLETE!

wlhlm
~

08 Jul 2015, 13:17

Paid. :P

SYNTHESISE

09 Jul 2015, 10:14

Paid, Sorry for the lateness, had to wait for my paycheck. idk why i ordered 10, but im looking forward to playing with them :)

thelectronicnub

09 Jul 2015, 21:49

Last edited by thelectronicnub on 17 Jul 2015, 17:32, edited 2 times in total.

thelectronicnub

11 Jul 2015, 19:12

I have sent reminders to all people that haven't paid, let me know if you need an extension on payment and we'll work something out. If you don't pay by 7/13, your invoice will be canceled

thelectronicnub

13 Jul 2015, 17:30

Any outstanding invoices have been canceled, I will be placing the order with the supplier today.

thelectronicnub

14 Jul 2015, 18:52

First and second batch of switches have been paid for, I will be ordering the last batch tomorrow(have to order in 3 batches because of the $3,000/day limit on my PayPal debit card). :roll:

thelectronicnub

17 Jul 2015, 17:28

Last batch of switches paid for, I will begin shipping as soon as I get back from my trip(around August 1st). Extras will also be available, albeit at a slightly higher price($6).

beltet

17 Jul 2015, 23:16

Thanks for all the updates. Looking forward to them!

thelectronicnub

21 Jul 2015, 15:51

I am leaving for a trip today, I will be back on 8/2, they will be delivered on 8/3, and I will begin sorting then right when I get back

thelectronicnub

02 Aug 2015, 06:35

Just got back, everything will be delievered on the 3rd, and I'll start shipping ASAP

chanlol

03 Aug 2015, 01:55

Thanks for keeping updating.

thelectronicnub

04 Aug 2015, 03:11

Switches have arrived!

Shipping will begin tomorrow :)

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/s8oC9

thelectronicnub

04 Aug 2015, 20:34

Shipping labels have been printed with the exception of some people(PayPal kept glitching out when I try to print a label to Vietnam, China, or Sweden. I will be PMing certain people about address clarification). Packaging has started, and everything will be sent out in on big batch.

chanlol

05 Aug 2015, 02:44

I've received the tracking number. :)

thelectronicnub

05 Aug 2015, 03:03

chanlol wrote: I've received the tracking number. :)
Not all packages have gone out, most haven't been packaged yet. About 14 were sent out today, I'm waiting on some more packaging supplies

thelectronicnub

08 Aug 2015, 01:12

Shipping update, all but 21 international orders are shipped, about 60 orders are going out tomorrow. All CONUS orders will be sent out tomorrow, the only ones that I still need to ship are some international orders.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

10 Aug 2015, 12:15

Got mine yesterday!

thelectronicnub

12 Aug 2015, 19:45

Mailman just picked up all remaining CONUS orders and most International orders. 21 International orders will be going out tomorrow.

thelectronicnub

16 Aug 2015, 18:30

All packages went out a few days, ago. If you are interested in a potential round two, please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12VmaQ5 ... Q/viewform

SYNTHESISE

31 Aug 2015, 04:39

Just got mine today :) Thanks thelectronicnub for getting this together

catdogpaw

31 Aug 2015, 06:00

D: I still haven't received mine :(

CONUS, invoice #048. Is there any way to find out when this was shipped? I haven't checked this thread for a while :roll:

thelectronicnub

31 Aug 2015, 06:36

catdogpaw wrote:D: I still haven't received mine :(

CONUS, invoice #048. Is there any way to find out when this was shipped? I haven't checked this thread for a while :roll:
I have no record of your order in my spreadsheet. This means two things. Either you did not pay, and I deleted your order, or you just didn't put your username in the form. Please PM me your PayPal address and I'll get you sorted out

catdogpaw

31 Aug 2015, 16:48

thelectronicnub wrote:

I have no record of your order in my spreadsheet. This means two things. Either you did not pay, and I deleted your order, or you just didn't put your username in the form. Please PM me your PayPal address and I'll get you sorted out
Just sent it. Thanks!

catdogpaw

31 Aug 2015, 19:43

thelectronicnub wrote:

Never mind, my mistake. I had it sent to another address—I'm sure it's delivered there. Thanks once again, and sorry about the confusion!

Return to “Group buys”