HyperMicro / Deadline: 2015-03-17 / -32767 days to go! :o

scottc

01 Oct 2015, 19:39

Can we see the tracking number please, 7bit? It would provide a bit of much-needed transparency.

scottc

02 Oct 2015, 15:13

scottc wrote: Can we see the tracking number please, 7bit? It would provide a bit of much-needed transparency.
Buuuuuuuuuuuump for this please.

scottc

03 Oct 2015, 16:44

Right, so it's been a few days since I requested the tracking number. Since 7bit is ignoring this request, it's likely that the PCBs were probably never ordered, just like in March. If this is really the case, why lie about it?

7bit, please just give me a refund for the PCB + Teensy. The bot won't let me cancel the items so I need you to do it. Please return the money plus what I'm owed from my R5a payments together.

Muirium
µ

03 Oct 2015, 16:58

scottc wrote: Right, so it's been a few days since I requested the tracking number. Since 7bit is ignoring this request, it's likely that the PCBs were probably never ordered, just like in March. If this is really the case, why lie about it?

7bit, please just give me a refund for the PCB + Teensy. The bot won't let me cancel the items so I need you to do it. Please return the money plus what I'm owed from my R5a payments together.
Bummer.

How would you fancy my prototype Hypermicro? I have a 3D printed case, but I haven't actually gotten it working. Something to do with a missing internal usb cable and my general malaise towards MX. It's already fitted with MX whites and a Teensy 2. Although I think I did some crafty (ie. dumb) pin rerouting with little cables because… don't recall… to make it work with Soarer's controller firmware most likely. I literally cannot handle TMK.

ne0phyte
Toast.

03 Oct 2015, 17:11

I think it's less about not having the keyboard yet and more about all the delays. I pre-ordered (well, the IC thread) a HyperMicro PCB and plate well over 2 years ago and at some point just cancelled everything.
If he really got a tracking number why not post it? He's online every day but apparently ignores this thread.
scottc wrote: It would provide a bit of much-needed transparency.

macmakkara

03 Oct 2015, 17:19

Muirium wrote:
scottc wrote: Right, so it's been a few days since I requested the tracking number. Since 7bit is ignoring this request, it's likely that the PCBs were probably never ordered, just like in March. If this is really the case, why lie about it?

Bummer.

How would you fancy my prototype Hypermicro? I have a 3D printed case, but I haven't actually gotten it working. Something to do with a missing internal usb cable and my general malaise towards MX. It's already fitted with MX whites and a Teensy 2. Although I think I did some crafty (ie. dumb) pin rerouting with little cables because… don't recall… to make it work with Soarer's controller firmware most likely. I literally cannot handle TMK.
Mu. Im interested in those. It just depends on what you have in mind for pricing.

7bit

03 Oct 2015, 17:25

You won't believe what came in today!
:-)

The package has been handed over to a neighbor and today I got it.
:lol:

It's extremely heavy, BTW.
:shock:

I will post pictures in a moment.
:roll:

I remember there where 3 people in for testing them. Please let me know who these where.
:-)

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

03 Oct 2015, 19:30

I was one of the qHack testers :)

scottc

03 Oct 2015, 19:37

Okay, if they arrived today then my rant was obviously premature. I apologise for jumping to conclusions, 7bit.

I think the qHACK testers were Mu, matt3o, DanielT and myself.

7bit

03 Oct 2015, 19:37

Attachments
HyperMicro_001.jpg
HyperMicro_001.jpg (585.2 KiB) Viewed 10144 times
HyperMacro_001.jpg
HyperMacro_001.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 10144 times

gogusrl

04 Oct 2015, 08:16

scottc wrote: Okay, if they arrived today then my rant was obviously premature. I apologise for jumping to conclusions, 7bit.

I think the qHACK testers were Mu, matt3o, DanielT and myself.
which one of you can I bribe to get the qhack pcb ?

aaron

06 Oct 2015, 09:09

And what about the aluminium plates? I've ordered

HYPER/MICRO/SYM100H
HYPER/MICRO/SYM100

on 02.03. ... still waiting.

malcomkern

06 Oct 2015, 12:31

Are the HyperMicros ready for shipment or is there some deadline involved :mrgreen:

7bit

06 Oct 2015, 14:34

I still don't have the plates.

malcomkern

06 Oct 2015, 15:06

Bummer, I could do with a "small" project :D

aaron

06 Oct 2015, 15:17

7bit wrote: I still don't have the plates.
:-?

Any vague estimates on this? 2015 or 2016?

7bit

06 Oct 2015, 15:46

My problem is that kicad does not produce the DXF-output that is needed. I can't repair it, so I need to make the DXF myself. But then, there is Round 5a and those new legends. In order to not delay Round 5a, I need to send all SVG graphics to SP at 2 November 2015. When I've finished that, I can write the tool-kit to make the DXF-files.
:o

ne0phyte
Toast.

06 Oct 2015, 15:51

7bit wrote: My problem is that kicad does not produce the DXF-output that is needed. I can't repair it, so I need to make the DXF myself. But then, there is Round 5a and those new legends. In order to not delay Round 5a, I need to send all SVG graphics to SP at 2 November 2015. When I've finished that, I can write the tool-kit to make the DXF-files.
:o
Probably the same problem I'm fighting haha. It only outputs filled (double), interpolated lines instead of the raw polygon for the cuts and eco layers, right? :mrgreen:
That used to work but neither the 2015 stable nor the latest nightly build let me select "line mode" in the DXF export.

jonlorusso

08 Oct 2015, 19:28

I want a PCB!!!!

gogusrl

08 Oct 2015, 19:29

qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK qHACK

Muirium
µ

08 Oct 2015, 20:01

Will you be a good boy and put a Trackpoint in it as 7bit intended?

gogusrl

08 Oct 2015, 20:05

ofcourse.

Muirium
µ

08 Oct 2015, 20:06

You're braver than I am then! Let's see if he'll swap us around. I've still got the HyperMicro to play with after all.

scottc

27 Oct 2015, 15:04

HYPER!

MICRO!

SHIPNOW!

At this rate, I'll have completed my THKB before my HyperMicro is even sent.

andrewjoy

27 Oct 2015, 15:11

screw the hyper micro

where is my hyper 7 !

scottc

27 Oct 2015, 16:33

The Micro has already been produced though and we've been waiting for ages... :(

scottc

02 Nov 2015, 21:09

It finally arrived!

gogusrl

02 Nov 2015, 21:45

qHACK ?

scottc

02 Nov 2015, 22:08

HyperMicro AND qHack. :D

gogusrl

02 Nov 2015, 22:11

I'm still waiting on 7bit to acknowledge the fact that Murium has passed on the qHack for me so I can start with the SHIP NOW spam.

Return to “Group buys”