This is so stupid!!!
:mad:

Who needs all these TLDs?
:roll:
Google's parent website is abc.xyz
That E is FAR too far from the L!

popkorn62

05 Oct 2015, 01:47

Kouni wrote: That's normal, it stays in your outbox but the bot still gets your message.
thank youuu :D

swaqqqmaster

05 Oct 2015, 09:28

swaqqqmaster wrote: Hey 7bit

I added some things to my order, and proceeded to pay through Google Wallet for the amount due. It later sent me an invoice regarding Paypal and had the amount I should have payed, as well as PayPal fees added on. Can you look into this for me? Thanks!

It's #0670
Hey 7bit, any update on this?

zslane

05 Oct 2015, 09:37

swaqqqmaster wrote:

I added some things to my order, and proceeded to pay through Google Wallet for the amount due. It later sent me an invoice regarding Paypal and had the amount I should have payed, as well as PayPal fees added on. Can you look into this for me? Thanks!

It's #0670
I would suggest reading evilcamel's post on page 308, the second one from the bottom. All will be revealed.

chilldude_22

05 Oct 2015, 15:45

Very new to DT, not quite sure where to post this. But I just traded for a Round 5 set and need the following caps to make the set work with my layout. Please let me know if you have these caps and aren't using them. Thanks!

Grey Row 2 1.5u Backspace
White Row 1 1u Backslash
Grey Row 3 1.5u Modifiers
Red Row 3 Arrows
Grey Row 3 1.75u Shift
Grey Row 3 1u Fn
White 7u Spacebar

jefferai

05 Oct 2015, 21:00

Some of my R5 keys came in. I ordered two red PANIC keys, which are listed on the wiki as being R1, but they're definitely R3. This is messing up my ability to use them in place of Esc. :-(

swaqqqmaster

05 Oct 2015, 23:03

zslane wrote:
swaqqqmaster wrote:

It's #0670
I would suggest reading evilcamel's post on page 308, the second one from the bottom. All will be revealed.
My apologies, I completely skipped over that one. Thank you for the heads up!

7bit

05 Oct 2015, 23:32

The new toolkit and the legends are almost finished:
space_cadet_sample.png
space_cadet_sample.png (247.93 KiB) Viewed 6223 times
:ugeek:

zslane

05 Oct 2015, 23:36

Those look like different key assignments than what appears in the original Wiki images for CADET/TKL.

7bit

06 Oct 2015, 13:45

This is only for testing.

I've added support for 1.75 stepped keys today. Next: ISO-RETURN.

toneman77

06 Oct 2015, 13:48

7bit wrote: [some other text]... Next: ISO-RETURN.
:o :o :o :o :o OMGISORETURNOMG

7bit

06 Oct 2015, 13:53

toneman77 wrote:
Maybe you missed something.

I've done the mockup graphics in LaTeX and now created an entirely new script that creates them using SVG graphics.

The reason is because SP needs SVG graphics to make those many new CADET-legends and while I was at it, I re-wrote the entire software for making both, the mockup graphics and the order list.
:-)

gnarlsagan

07 Oct 2015, 04:40

Would it be possible to get 1.25U caps lock for switching caps and control? Just throwing it out there.

tofagerl

07 Oct 2015, 10:51

OK, I've wondered this for a long time... If you switch caps and control, do you still actually USE caps lock? If I can, I switch it to FN. If I can't, I just remap caps lock to ctrl in OS, and have two R_CTRL keys.

scottc

07 Oct 2015, 10:53

7bit wrote:
toneman77 wrote:
Maybe you missed something.

I've done the mockup graphics in LaTeX and now created an entirely new script that creates them using SVG graphics.

The reason is because SP needs SVG graphics to make those many new CADET-legends and while I was at it, I re-wrote the entire software for making both, the mockup graphics and the order list.
:-)
You should release them as open-source. Maybe your PCB generation software too. :cool:

tyrrvk

07 Oct 2015, 21:08

7bit wrote: The following orders will not be shipped, because the addresses lack a name:
0220 <---- came back already

If you think it will arrive this way, please re-submit your address without your name.
:roll:
Hi 7bit. I am the owner of invoice 0345. I sent a pm to 7bot with my name and address last week. I don't know if you got it or not? I also sent you a pm as well.

I noticed in my control panel, that both these messages are in my "outbox", and not in "sent messages". I'd really like to know if you have my full address + name.
Thank you.

chzel

07 Oct 2015, 21:48

The PMs remaining in the outbox is the normal behaviour for the bot, it works with the notification emails.
To check which address is registered with the bot you can send a gibberish PM (jasdgfsrtawegaedg or something) and soon you'll get an invoice which should have your current address.

popkorn62

08 Oct 2015, 01:44

chzel wrote: The PMs remaining in the outbox is the normal behaviour for the bot, it works with the notification emails.
To check which address is registered with the bot you can send a gibberish PM (jasdgfsrtawegaedg or something) and soon you'll get an invoice which should have your current address.
Is it normal for not having any kinds of response from bot for about a week already? :cry:

Norman_

08 Oct 2015, 03:25

scottc wrote: You should release them as open-source. Maybe your PCB generation software too. :cool:
P-P-PCB generating software?

Color me interested, i've been toying with the idea for so long...It should be (relatively) simple, but as my mind is also relatively simple, i've been unable...

showmeyourkitties

08 Oct 2015, 08:20

7bit, can you please add the stepped caps lock to the ordering system, because currently, when i place an order for the caps lock, it automatically assumes i am getting the regular caps lock, even though the wiki shows both caps locks...

Halvar

08 Oct 2015, 11:24

Why do you think so?

If you order e.g.

HONEYB/CAPSLOCK175/GREY

you should get both of them, stepped and unstepped.

7bit

08 Oct 2015, 11:49

Old:
:geek:

New:

scottc

08 Oct 2015, 11:50

I like the new legends. They're much bolder. I love RUB OUT too. :cool:

7bit

08 Oct 2015, 16:59

These will ship today:
:cool:

tyrrvk

08 Oct 2015, 18:26

7Bit,

I could really use a reply here. I've pm'ed 7bot ADDRESS with my name and address, and I get the email reply and it still say's "name missing". I've also pm'ed 7bot Address with the same info (does case matter ?)

Can you please confirm that invoice 0345 is going to be sent? Everything is paid up, I just want to be sure my name/address are good.

Thank you.

Muirium
µ

08 Oct 2015, 18:27

scottc wrote: I like the new legends. They're much bolder. I love RUB OUT too. :cool:
But where's colon?

7bit

08 Oct 2015, 19:16

Next to 1.

BTW, since I've swapped : and `, I don't need to use Shift to type things like: :roll:
:cool:

zslane

08 Oct 2015, 19:40

Okay, but now I'm not going to have a proper :; on row 3. Why make it row 1? If anything, I'm going to put it where it belongs, next to L, so if you're going to provide it as an additional keycap, at least make it a row that allows it to be put into its normal ANSI-compatible location.

I also don't understand the [{ and }] keys. They used to be [( and )] like on an actual Space Cadet keyboard, but now they are [{ and }] like on an ANSI board, but upside down, which makes those keys comformant to neither the Space Cadet nor ANSI standard. What is the intent behind those keys?

Muirium
µ

08 Oct 2015, 19:55

What he said.

Also you need a blue tilde key for those of us who like symmetric colours more than a strict distinction between alphas and mods. That would solve two niggles of mine with that key in one go.

7bit

08 Oct 2015, 21:25

zslane wrote: Okay, but now I'm not going to have a proper :; on row 3. Why make it row 1? If anything, I'm going to put it where it belongs, next to L, so if you're going to provide it as an additional keycap, at least make it a row that allows it to be put into its normal ANSI-compatible location.

I also don't understand the [{ and }] keys. They used to be [( and )] like on an actual Space Cadet keyboard, but now they are [{ and }] like on an ANSI board, but upside down, which makes those keys comformant to neither the Space Cadet nor ANSI standard. What is the intent behind those keys?
This is an error. I've corrected the position of :; already, just did nor upload it.

I look into the ({[-issues]}) ...

Return to “Group buys”