matt3o
-[°_°]-

03 Nov 2015, 16:34

let me check!

romevi

03 Nov 2015, 16:38

cswanic wrote:
matt3o wrote: ooooooh ~ aaaaaah!
Hey Matt3o, do you have any word on the "last of us" in regards to shipping out the remaining orders? Just an update is all I was interested in. Thanks
There are about a handful of orders left and they should ship soon.

In other news, anyone in the States have a 1.75u Shift they'd be willing to part with?

janvkn

04 Nov 2015, 11:33

Halvar wrote: You're right, I don't really regret buying Round 5. It's beautiful. But, you know, the caps are always more burgundy on your neighbor's keyboard...
You could have gotten them both, like I did :D

matt3o
-[°_°]-

04 Nov 2015, 11:37

as a side note, SP now has the missing shift keys

cswanic

04 Nov 2015, 15:26

matt3o wrote: let me check!
8-) Nevermind. I am finally getting caught up. Needed to view some very relevant posts by Bunny to understand what was going on. Now I'm even more psyched about the collaborations that will come much into the future. Even cleared my head on what some posts in the past meant (lol). Now, on to being more patient and sit back for some of these ideas to come to sale. Please disregard my earlier post, just that none of what I was looking for was in that thread, but I get it now. :mrgreen:

zslane

04 Nov 2015, 19:22

janvkn wrote:
Halvar wrote: You're right, I don't really regret buying Round 5. It's beautiful. But, you know, the caps are always more burgundy on your neighbor's keyboard...
Stop doing that, janvkn! It's thanks to you and your photos that I threw a bunch of $$$ at getting both a black and white Pok3r, and put Granite on one and Dolch on the other. Now you're making me want to buy more Pok3rs just to put HONEYB on them... :?

HAL

05 Nov 2015, 14:50

zslane wrote:
janvkn wrote:
Stop doing that, janvkn! It's thanks to you and your photos that I threw a bunch of $$$ at getting both a black and white Pok3r, and put Granite on one and Dolch on the other. Now you're making me want to buy more Pok3rs just to put HONEYB on them... :?
The only thing that helps against buying to many MX caps and keyboards to put them on is an IBM Model F.
But you can forget saving money with that strategy:
IBM 6016730 Unsaver: converted to USB and changed the layout to ANSI
IBM 6016730 Unsaver: converted to USB and changed the layout to ANSI
IBM_6016730_Unsaver_1280x720.jpg (190.5 KiB) Viewed 2028 times

beltet

07 Nov 2015, 08:54

Why oh why! Did I not get the PETSCII!

Return to “Gallery”