"Troubled Minds" - a Joker/Eva01 inspired set - Live on Massdrop

Muirium
µ

13 Nov 2015, 00:47

TheNacho wrote: Nothing wrong with that. Same goes for my DVD boxes of the series... and yes, it's more than one
Because one of them is an industrial!

romevi

13 Nov 2015, 01:50

Muirium wrote:I honestly prefer the original end to Evangelion. The last two episodes of the series. Harder for the kids to understand – the kids watching the show, not to be confused with the kids inside it! – but much more enigmatic than the orgy of cataclysmic violence that they only hint at; which the film went on to make real.
Those are, like, two of the worst episodes of any show I've seen. I can't imagine what those poor souls endured when watching them during first airing.

TheNacho
delicious.

13 Nov 2015, 09:50

Muirium wrote:
TheNacho wrote: Nothing wrong with that. Same goes for my DVD boxes of the series... and yes, it's more than one
Because one of them is an industrial!
Well, one of them is grey, so I guess that counts :D

Oobly

13 Nov 2015, 10:33

Typically DT for this to go so off-topic, I love it!

Anyhow: This is officially the first set which will run with the new Row 4 SHIFT molds (with updated, "fixed" SHIFT legends that have better kerning)!

Get it while it's hot... Or at least, get it while it's available to order on Massdrop ;)

thesiscamper

13 Nov 2015, 10:34

Oobly wrote: Typically DT for this to go so off-topic, I love it!

Anyhow: This is officially the first set which will run with the new Row 4 SHIFT molds (with updated, "fixed" SHIFT legends that have better kerning)!

Get it while it's hot... Or at least, get it while it's available to order on Massdrop ;)
Thanks Oobly! It's all good, I'm just visiting as a guest (for now, I hope to be part of the community) and inviting them to check the set out. :)

TheNacho
delicious.

13 Nov 2015, 14:09

Oobly wrote: Typically DT for this to go so off-topic, I love it!
Keepin' it at the top! :D Welcome to DT camper, you might aswell get used to it now :D
Last edited by TheNacho on 13 Nov 2015, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.

niomosy

13 Nov 2015, 20:19

Congrats to thesiscamper for a great set and to Oobly for all the R4 work.

Spotlight's on you now, thesiscamper. Everyone's going to want to see your sophmore followup ;)

thesiscamper

13 Nov 2015, 21:55

niomosy wrote: Congrats to thesiscamper for a great set and to Oobly for all the R4 work.

Spotlight's on you now, thesiscamper. Everyone's going to want to see your sophmore followup ;)
Thanks! You have been very supportive, I truly appreciate it. :D

zslane

13 Nov 2015, 22:53

I'm mad envious of his renders.

I need to up my game now, but refining lighting setups simply isn't practical on my poor old computer.

I also need to fix my keycap models (again)...if only I weren't so dang lazy.

thesiscamper

13 Nov 2015, 23:34

zslane wrote: I'm mad envious of his renders.

I need to up my game now, but refining lighting setups simply isn't practical on my poor old computer.

Thanks, this is my line of work though. Similar to how I feel jealous of artisan cap makers, how can they make such great stuff?

Anyway, just finished the ISO Enter key, so here's a render:

edit:fixed
Last edited by thesiscamper on 13 Nov 2015, 23:48, edited 1 time in total.

zslane

13 Nov 2015, 23:37

It's kinda my line of work too. But you're better at it.

thesiscamper

13 Nov 2015, 23:50

zslane wrote: It's kinda my line of work too. But you're better at it.
Thanks man! I've been working with exceptional artists, some of their talents rub off on me :lol:

thesiscamper

14 Nov 2015, 10:51

I made a mockup for Planck:

Elrick

15 Nov 2015, 01:41

thesiscamper wrote: Image
Love this Colour-way, it literally grabs your eyeballs and smacks them about.

Definitely in this GB just so I can have more Green and Purple in my life 8-) .

zslane

15 Nov 2015, 02:24

I'm just the opposite, I guess. Green and purple are the two least appealing colors to me (for keycaps). But the renders are exceptional nontheless!

thesiscamper

15 Nov 2015, 02:28

Elrick wrote:
thesiscamper wrote: Image
Love this Colour-way, it literally grabs your eyeballs and smacks them about.

Definitely in this GB just so I can have more Green and Purple in my life 8-) .
Good sir, you helped steer the design in the right direction, and I am thankful. :)

Elrick

15 Nov 2015, 04:16

thesiscamper wrote:
Elrick wrote: Good sir, you helped steer the design in the right direction, and I am thankful. :)
Just an old dude with failing eye sight, so don't get all to thankful with me just yet ;) .

niomosy

15 Nov 2015, 05:03

zslane wrote: I'm mad envious of his renders.

You've got some beautiful renders going on the Dasher set.

thesiscamper

19 Nov 2015, 02:45

Did a mockup for Corsair and Logitech sets, please note there's no 6.5 spacebar and it's not included in the kit.

thesiscamper

23 Nov 2015, 18:21

Made a short video for the set:

https://youtu.be/FC5hVjkQVaM

thesiscamper

01 Dec 2015, 10:10

Drop is over, thank you for letting me post here, and thank you for all the support. :)

romevi

01 Dec 2015, 15:28

thesiscamper wrote:Drop is over, thank you for letting me post here, and thank you for all the support. :)
Can't wait to get the set!

thesiscamper

01 Dec 2015, 21:35

romevi wrote:
thesiscamper wrote:Drop is over, thank you for letting me post here, and thank you for all the support. :)
Can't wait to get the set!
You and me both buddy :)

Return to “Group buys”