ANSI & ISO GON JD40 styled plate/case (MOSTLY SHIPPED)

LeandreN

22 Nov 2015, 13:51

Cucumberino wrote:
Damn they look good (and heavy). So hyped but at the same time tired of waiting :c

I understand you. Some plate design file flaws and Chinese holidays are part of the waiting time.
WafflePC has been super responsive and good at getting stuff to move along fast. Everything to make sure the plates come out great for the participants of this GB.

keysmasher

22 Nov 2015, 21:26

Im thinking of getting mine coated with Cerakote. Anyone have experience with it?

wafflepc

23 Nov 2015, 02:06

left shanghai on friday, arriving in chicago. I am in New York.

samhwang

23 Nov 2015, 09:05

Looking at how sturdy the plate is, I'm quite afraid of the thought that I have to drill 2 holes in it... (Since I like the LED in Filco style, more than the led on switch style)

LeandreN

24 Nov 2015, 06:49

Chicago :)

LeandreN

24 Nov 2015, 17:00

Travelling from Chicago(i think)

wafflepc

25 Nov 2015, 02:07

THE PLATES HAVE ARRIVED!!! I am leaving for thanksgiving, and will be back on late sunday. However, i am going to ask everyone to PM me on thursday through sunday with their address if it does not show in paypal. Also, if you live in Australia, or someplace with very high shipping costs, please PM me. I am in the US.

wafflepc

25 Nov 2015, 02:08

wafflepc wrote: THE PLATES HAVE ARRIVED!!! I am leaving for thanksgiving, and will be back on late sunday. However, i am going to ask everyone to PM me on thursday through sunday with their address if it does not show in paypal. Also, if you live in Australia, or someplace with very high shipping costs, please PM me. I am in the US.
Pictures later.

heroinbob

26 Nov 2015, 18:19

yay!!!!
I have cherry pcb stabilizers - if anyone need them (2u & 6.25u).

Paul (HB)
Location - California

LeandreN

26 Nov 2015, 20:25

Well i have these. I think i paid 8$ for each of them.

4$ letter - untracked - ~1,5 weeks to the US

Let me know if you need a set!

wafflepc

29 Nov 2015, 23:02

heroinbob wrote:yay!!!!
I have cherry pcb stabilizers - if anyone need them (2u & 6.25u).

Paul (HB)
Location - California
Pm me! I need just one 6.25

heroinbob

02 Dec 2015, 05:50

You said shipping this week - is this still correct?

Paul (HB)
Location - California

wafflepc

03 Dec 2015, 05:01

heroinbob wrote: You said shipping this week - is this still correct?

Paul (HB)
Location - California
Yes, but mostly shipping out on Saturday and Sunday.

Cucumberino

03 Dec 2015, 15:41

wafflepc wrote:

Paul (HB)
Location - California
When you ship internationally, if possible set the value as $20 or less and as a gift, to avoid custom fees.

wafflepc

03 Dec 2015, 16:31

Cucumberino wrote:
wafflepc wrote:

Paul (HB)
Location - California
When you ship internationally, if possible set the value as $20 or less and as a gift, to avoid custom fees.
Yeah, i have been looking at packaging and shipping options. I might do padded envelopes and slap a fragile sticker on them and put lots of bubble wrap.

Cucumberino

03 Dec 2015, 20:13

wafflepc wrote: Yeah, i have been looking at packaging and shipping options. I might do padded envelopes and slap a fragile sticker on them and put lots of bubble wrap.
The thing is, that if the price is around that, they just can't make you pay customs (because of some law IIRC) at least in my country and most of Europe, besides how packed it's.

LeandreN

04 Dec 2015, 19:58

tfw forgot to order one myself

ehwc

08 Dec 2015, 01:56

wafflepc wrote:
Hey, wafflepc! Were you able to get any shipped out this weekend?

wafflepc

08 Dec 2015, 23:20

There are 6 people who i dont have enough info on. I have emailed some of you, and Pmed those who i can. PLEASE ANSWER THEM! Otherwise I have no way of figuring out either what plate you got or what your address is! Thanks to everyone who already responded, i got all of those.

wafflepc

08 Dec 2015, 23:21

ehwc wrote:
wafflepc wrote:
No, but i did yesterday, and today, still need to get more because a large number i did not have the addresses of :D

theimmc

08 Dec 2015, 23:55

I didn't receive any PM or email asking for my address, but I didn't receive any shipping notification either. Do you send out an email if the plate has been shipped? Thanks.

wafflepc

09 Dec 2015, 00:06

theimmc wrote: I didn't receive any PM or email asking for my address, but I didn't receive any shipping notification either. Do you send out an email if the plate has been shipped? Thanks.
If you did not recieve one, check the email you use for paypal, and if you still do not get one, then i did not need anything from you. I do not send out an email if your plate has been shipped out for the very same reason i am not using tracking numbers, because of the amount of people who ordered. There are to many to email each individual.

Cucumberino

09 Dec 2015, 00:39

wafflepc wrote:
ehwc wrote:
wafflepc wrote:
No, but i did yesterday, and today, still need to get more because a large number i did not have the addresses of :D
So, if I got no email/pm, that means that info and stuff is fine but you just haven't shipped it yet? How long will it take?

wafflepc

09 Dec 2015, 00:42

Cucumberino wrote:
So, if I got no email/pm, that means that info and stuff is fine but you just haven't shipped it yet? How long will it take?
If you havent gotten one, then it is possible that i have shipped it, i am not emailing each person as they ship theirs because its easier to ship them in large loads at a time.

Cucumberino

09 Dec 2015, 00:51

wafflepc wrote:
Cucumberino wrote:
If you havent gotten one, then it is possible that i have shipped it, i am not emailing each person as they ship theirs because its easier to ship them in large loads at a time.
Time to just wait then, hype intensifies

studyourheart

09 Dec 2015, 04:08

Just wanted to say thanks again to wafflepc for organizing this! Super excited to get mine and start the process of putting it together!

keysmasher

09 Dec 2015, 05:03

Oh ya. Let's keep this thread going with our builds

samhwang

10 Dec 2015, 04:47

Hey WafflePC

just curious, is there anything wrong with my order ? I contacted you a long while ago regarding postage but you didnt reply.

Theanyday

13 Dec 2015, 00:49

Hopefully I get mine this week. Too excited.

wafflepc

13 Dec 2015, 19:58

samhwang wrote: Hey WafflePC

just curious, is there anything wrong with my order ? I contacted you a long while ago regarding postage but you didnt reply.
My bad, thought i replied, accidentally left a draft. Nothing is wrong!

Return to “Group buys”