Do you want to use FreeToide for Android?

LipramXermur

24 Apr 2015, 15:06

Hello everyone, I've recently published my new android app, I called it FreeToide.
By using my app you will be able to get two paid apps from the google play store for free.

I will publish two paid apps everyday, the apps will remain free for 24 hours only, thats because we ask to developer in search of promotion, to make the app free for that timespan, so the users get the apps for free and the developers gets more downloads.

I would like if you check my application and get some feedback here in this post...

Thank you a lot, and sorry if this post look spammy!(Please remove the post if I'm not allowed to post here).

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

24 Apr 2015, 16:39

The fact that this is your first post and you're using it to promote this app is a bad start. As you can see this is a forum about computer keyboards.

bhtooefr

24 Apr 2015, 16:47

Somehow I doubt that the bot is sorry about looking spam my, and is incapable of being sorry. That exact message was posted on other forums.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

24 Apr 2015, 18:06

Of course you're right but I felt like posting that. We've had a few promotional posts here recently.

Muirium
µ

24 Apr 2015, 18:11

Agreed: it looks and smells like spam, so I've canned it. And shifted the topic out of the workshop, to off-topic.

I don't think these posts are made by bots by the way. A bot would post it many thousand times all over the forum and give us mods a hellish time to clean up. It's people!

Return to “Off-topic”