Feedback on user Ascaii

Ngt

12 Jan 2015, 01:06

Hi guys!

I'm about to close a sell with Ascaii and I'm wondering if he's truthworthy. He seems like so but you never know. He has over 2000+ messages on this forum over 4 years. He has already run group buys for this community. I guess a scammer wouldn't have made it this far. I wonder because I'm thinking about using Gift payment through Paypal.

Here is a link to his profile: http://deskthority.net/ascaii-u61/.

So if anyone has ever conclude a sale with him, I'll be happy to hear about your experience. Thanks.

P.S: If you read this Ascaii, you seem nice and I want to trust you but as it is the first time I buy a used keyboard from here I prefer to be sure. If you're the nice person I think you are I'll mainly have nice reviews. I hope you understand.

Topre Enthusiast

12 Jan 2015, 01:11

Ascaii is a respected and trusted member. You can rest assured that he is not going to pull a fast one on you.

scottc

12 Jan 2015, 01:12

Agreed. I got a set of trackpoint Cherry caps from him a while back and they were perfectly as described. Don't worry about it.

webwit
Wild Duck

12 Jan 2015, 01:13

Never heard of him.

Oh wait that Ascaii. I can vouch for him.

Ngt

12 Jan 2015, 01:33

Alright guys thank you. Payment sent! I hope to receive my Novatouch soon :D

Ascaii
The Beard

12 Jan 2015, 16:27

Oh, haha. Yeah, i used to have an extensive thread of vouches and reviews on geekhack, but they got rid of that subforum way pre-rootworm. Still kinda sad, i had the biggest one (haha) on that forum.

Ngt, I applaud you caution, it is always better to be safe than sorry.

7bit

12 Jan 2015, 16:40

:lol:

Do you really want to trust a baby with a false beard, sitting in a bathtub?
:o

andrewjoy

12 Jan 2015, 18:01

he is good , but not as good as unicode

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

12 Jan 2015, 18:18

7bit wrote::lol:

Do you really want to trust a baby with a false beard, sitting in a bathtub?
:o
Classic 7bit. Good one.[emoji14]

Return to “Off-topic”