Group buys from Geekhack?

telepete

30 Jun 2012, 20:38

dko2o wrote:has there been any updates from changdrew for the imsto gb...
Is this a joke? He hadn't even placed the order last time I checked.

crazyg0od33

30 Jun 2012, 20:45

ekw808 wrote:
ChaoticKinesis wrote:
ekw808 wrote:I sent marc an email, I should get a reply sometime soon.
Is there any update regarding whether the aluminum skulls will be made available to those who ordered them?
The skulls will not be made, and a refund will be issued in the next couple days.

are these the skulls with clear eyes? from the same guy with the starcraft keys?
I hope not, I really wanted mine!

ripster

30 Jun 2012, 20:47

i3oilermaker wrote:First 30 Billiards Packages sent...Post office employee now hates me :)

Woohoo! Hopefully REVERSE Alphabetical!

This thread has the potential of becoming VERY confusing to follow.

Ragnorock

30 Jun 2012, 21:11

telepete wrote:
I think that's the kind of update he wants...

DanGWanG

30 Jun 2012, 21:16

i3oilermaker wrote:First 30 Billiards Packages sent...Post office employee now hates me :)
Let me come get them!

silat

30 Jun 2012, 22:34

[/quote]

are these the skulls with clear eyes? from the same guy with the starcraft keys?
I hope not, I really wanted mine![/quote]

My skull with clear eyes came yesterday :)

off

30 Jun 2012, 22:39

webwit wrote:Ripster has ignored all my warnings and seems to be requesting a ban here,
ripster wrote:Well, THAT one is easy to fix.
And so he did. Would that count as destruction of evidence?

ChaoticKinesis

30 Jun 2012, 23:18

telepete wrote:
With the rate at which this is going, I estimate we'll be getting our keys around late fall/early winter.

youstolemyusername

30 Jun 2012, 23:20

ripster wrote:
Edit: If you got beef with each other, fry it up, put it in a taco and EAT IT.
Did you know TacoCat is taCocaT spelled backwards?

The OTHER GH group buy I'm in is that Lamda one but I assume I'm OK since I filled out the Google Doc.

That dude should post here since both he and the company are EU based.
palindrome ftw

thegunner100

01 Jul 2012, 01:16

Interested in the red on white r00tw0rm DS key, sign me up please.

hashbaz

01 Jul 2012, 01:42

I'm of the opinion that we need both R00T W0RM and ROLL BACK keys, done in the standard GEEK HACK key style, to honor this season of pain we've been experiencing.

And if anyone is still reading this thread for group buy info, the moogle keys shipped out from SP last Thursday. I should have them in hand on Monday. There is a thread here already where I'll post updates until GH revives.

As for the Red Cherry sets, if GH isn't back within a few days I'll start sending out payment invoices via email.

hazeluff

01 Jul 2012, 01:44

mkawa wrote:please point him to DT if you see him
Someone say my name?
DeathAdder wrote:Anyone has heard a word about the Portal 2 Modifiers?
Yes I have,

They came in, but SP screwed up the colors (they are the wrong way round). We are getting them to make a batch already. You will be compensated for the extra wait ; ).

Quarzac

01 Jul 2012, 03:15

For the record, most of the WYSE moogle sets shipped already. I have to get 3 of the international orders out, but will have trouble doing that until GH is back up and I get back to PA.

reaper

01 Jul 2012, 04:43

Demik said to post these and that he's waiting on bubble mailers to ship them out...

noobandroid

01 Jul 2012, 04:44

is my package inside that list? all my buyers here are bugging me to ask you about their set :mrgreen:

noobandroid

01 Jul 2012, 04:49

hazeluff wrote:
Someone say my name?
Yes I have,

They came in, but SP screwed up the colors (they are the wrong way round). We are getting them to make a batch already. You will be compensated for the extra wait ; ).
updates on nyan cat keycap batch?

dorkvader

01 Jul 2012, 05:37

thegunner100 wrote:Interested in the red on white r00tw0rm DS key, sign me up please.
I hope the DS stands for DyeSublimated. :p
---

Remember that topic about the cheap cherry MY7000 keyboards (In "Great Finds")? I was proxying one for someone, but I didn't get their email or contact info before GH went down (Which is totally my bad). If they could please PM me here, I'll be able to ship those out. (Teaser: they're in better shape than my used cherry doubleshots: these ones look really nice for their age.)

i3oilermaker

01 Jul 2012, 06:13

noobandroid wrote:
is my package inside that list? all my buyers here are bugging me to ask you about their set :mrgreen:
You are 104 on the list so not yet...I'm hoping to get them all out in the next few days.

noobandroid

01 Jul 2012, 06:47

i3oilermaker wrote:
noobandroid wrote:
You are 104 on the list so not yet...I'm hoping to get them all out in the next few days.
lol 104, so far away :cry:

btw, hook me up if got any spares

net2522

01 Jul 2012, 07:43

I'm 2nd on tha list. SO, you shipped out already!!

feng

01 Jul 2012, 08:18

I've started doing the shipping for the 1st batch of Titanium Skulls. And soon I'll receive the Pokers and Race LEs from China.

net2522

01 Jul 2012, 09:40

Ragnorock wrote:
telepete wrote:
I think that's the kind of update he wants...
He said. "He's delay king". I'm in Taoboa group buy from Feb. no offend. I think he tricky or scam us.

mintberryminuscrunch

01 Jul 2012, 10:24

hashbaz wrote:I'm of the opinion that we need both R00T W0RM and ROLL BACK keys, done in the standard GEEK HACK key style, to honor this season of pain we've been experiencing.
Pad print them so the legend fades with the memories

dko2o

01 Jul 2012, 12:04

net2522 wrote:
Ragnorock wrote:
He said. "He's delay king". I'm in Taoboa group buy from Feb. no offend. I think he tricky or scam us.
So.. did people ask for a refund from paypal?

hazeluff

01 Jul 2012, 12:09

noobandroid wrote:
hazeluff wrote:
Someone say my name?
Yes I have,

updates on nyan cat keycap batch?
Still sorting out the paypal.

net2522

01 Jul 2012, 12:11

Paypal accept dispute with in 49 days. I guess. It's been 5 month now.

off

01 Jul 2012, 12:22

hashbaz wrote:I'm of the opinion that we need both R00T W0RM and ROLL BACK keys, done in the standard GEEK HACK key style, to honor this season of pain we've been experiencing.
I would add to that selection another one:

Code: Select all

FORGET
BACKUP
And all pad printed or dye subbed, indeed so they fade with time as MB-c proposed.

dko2o

01 Jul 2012, 12:28

has there been a gb run buy changdrew that people have received their goods? :? Is he reputable?
Last edited by dko2o on 01 Jul 2012, 12:54, edited 1 time in total.

net2522

01 Jul 2012, 12:32

Taobao gb was his first gb. collect me if I'm wrong.

off

01 Jul 2012, 12:35

net2522 wrote:collect me if I'm wlong.
done.

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”