deskthority.net vs geekhack.org

webwit
Wild Duck

20 Mar 2011, 17:54

I don't like bush. Wait..

ripster

20 Mar 2011, 18:04

I'm back up at Geekhack!!!!!

Some IP filtering problem. iMav probably confused me with Webwit. (you guys need the brick hitting the smiley here)

webwit
Wild Duck

20 Mar 2011, 18:07

I guessed it was his rather aggressive firewall. Don't have the forum spy opened twice, and post less.

ripster

20 Mar 2011, 18:20

I'm putting my Post Count on my gravestone.

Nice keyboard! Wait, the spacebar is shiny!

amleth

21 Mar 2011, 04:31

Brian8bit wrote: I looked through amleth's previous posts while I was ranting earlier and couldn't help but laugh when in one thread he asked if you wanted to be another "gasbag guru" and he was ranting and raving about people not knowing anything about black switches.

Also hilarious was when he shouted at Ripster for having a chick with underwear on her head as his avatar and asked him to change it. So keyboardlover posts pictures of people with underwear on their head. Then he starts on about how everyone in the keyboard scene is rude.

He goes by the name Hamblet on Geekhack. From what I've seen on his 50 odd posts there he's not as much of a cunt. In fact he's perfectly cordial. Even pimping expensive metal keycaps in one thread. So much for the poor and whatever other fucking nonsense he was spewing on here.
I noticed sixty has changed his icon to "Gasbag Guru".
I feel like a dé jà vu.
Yep, I know I told him. But, can not remember exactly where.
Searching the wording.

So, Here I am.

And I find the ASSHOLE again. Who is talking behind my back.
And I find the ASSHOLE is tracing all my records and laughing at me.

Who the FUCK are you ? KGB ? CIA ?

Stop it. Mind you own ASSHOLE.

amleth

21 Mar 2011, 05:05

I skimmed over this thread.
You guys have very nice and long talking each other.

I can not find any specific reason, Why that dirty member have to laugh at me.
It is a persoanl attack.

By the way.

Is there any way to delete all the thread and post which I made in Geekhack ?
I want to quit.
If it is not possible.
I have to delete all text and pic one by one.

ripster

21 Mar 2011, 05:13

Don't think so.

In the meantime let me QFT this classic.
QUOTE=Hamblet;309590 No. Not At All.

After several times reading those magenta vocabularies. I understand its hidden meaning very clearly.

YOU insulted ME. YOU are one garbage.

I do not want waste my time with gargabe anymore. I need a little bit nice one (I mean a human, not a garbage).
QUOTE=Ripster

No problemo. I've been called much worse than White Trash.
I just didn't want Brian8bit to feel like he was being singled out.
Last edited by ripster on 21 Mar 2011, 15:26, edited 3 times in total.

amleth

21 Mar 2011, 05:22

ripster wrote:Don't think so.
Yes, that is my point.

That is between you and me.
If you have to fight with somebody, it must be I.

Do you want to talk to your MOM about me ? Or you uncle ? Or your "cunt" ? (excuse my language, it is that dirty members wording.)

That coward asshole is insane.

Talk to me. If you want something.
In THE thread, in front of me. With Looking at my eyes. Fucking mother Fucker !!!!!!!

unfortunately, I do not want to anything from you asshole. You are nothing. 100 time worse than white trash.

amleth

21 Mar 2011, 05:28

And Ripster,

If you want quote somthing, quote it correctly.
You quote some part only.
It explains only your side.
I have my side too. You know that.

Do you want start that stupid war again ?

I guess it is over. You and me are not so much bad. Am I wrong ??

I know you a little bit. At least, You are, not the guy who are talking ones back. Am I wrong ??

amleth

21 Mar 2011, 05:50

Where are you ? Rip ?
Last edited by amleth on 21 Mar 2011, 08:19, edited 1 time in total.

intealls

21 Mar 2011, 05:59

sixty wrote:My personal reasons were a mix of feelings. This includes being sick of the same "what keyboard to buy?" and "gamer looking for keyboard" threads day in and day out. To me it felt like geekhack had lost most of the "enthusiast" feel and was slowly mutating into a mix of OCN and 4chan. Most of the real good mods and posts barely got any views, nor comments and disappeared in the flood of the same old gaming and what not topics. That is sad. I wanted to create a forum aimed at more advanced users.
This is the primary reason I frequent this forum. That, and it just looks so much better than GH. Mod section on GH is still good though.

Half-Saint

21 Mar 2011, 14:56

what's with this omleth guy?

Brian8bit

21 Mar 2011, 14:56

amleth wrote:
I noticed sixty has changed his icon to "Gasbag Guru".
I feel like a dé jà vu.
Yep, I know I told him. But, can not remember exactly where.
Searching the wording.

So, Here I am.

And I find the ASSHOLE again. Who is talking behind my back.
And I find the ASSHOLE is tracing all my records and laughing at me.

Who the FUCK are you ? KGB ? CIA ?

Stop it. Mind you own ASSHOLE.
Firstly, I don't think you should be calling anyone a gasbag. Or asshole. Since you've joined this forum, you have done nothing but be condescending towards and insult the people and the forum because they like keyboards. Why are you even on a keyboard forum if all you're going to do is piss and whinge about keyboards and those that use them? I don't like BMWs or BMW drivers, but guess what? I don't spend my days on BMW forums insulting the people who choose to drive them or buy them.

Secondly, I was not talking behind your back. The post was there for everyone to see, including yourself. If I was talking behind your back I'd have done it through private messages. But I'm not so much of a cunt that if I have a problem with someone I don't let them know about it or talk about them behind their back. I'm all for giving people the opportunity to defend themselves against my accusations.

Thirdly, I was hardly tracing your records. I simply went back over your post history. And if anyone else chooses to go through your post history they will also probably have to laugh at your bullshit proclamations about keyboards and those that use them. And I recommend everyone do so. And your posts as "Hamblet" on Geekhack. So everyone can see the difference between what you posted on Geekhack and what you posted here. It's very Jekyll and Hyde.

And lastly, I think you should either shut the fuck up, or fuck off. You're not only a cunt, but slightly psychotic as well. Your pseudo-intellectual horseshit ramblings about keyboards and keyboard "gurus" is laughable when you see some of your other posts where you're posturing as a fucking know it all, or you're trying to pimp expensive accessories whenever you're railing against people for being willing to spend on keyboards.

Brian8bit

21 Mar 2011, 14:57

Half-Saint wrote:what's with this omleth guy?
He's fucking nuts.

keyboardlover

21 Mar 2011, 15:23

Personally, I think Amleth is hilarious. And I hope he never leaves.

ripster

21 Mar 2011, 15:27

amleth wrote:Where are you ? Rip ?
Bueller?

itlnstln

21 Mar 2011, 15:34

It's just a circle-jerk of condescending assholes and gasbags around here.

I keep things consistent at both sites. I hate everyone equally.

keyboardlover

21 Mar 2011, 16:02

He's back! We missed you, you jersey shore mafioso Ducky lover!

sixty
Gasbag Guru

21 Mar 2011, 16:14

itlnstln wrote:It's just a circle-jerk of condescending assholes and gasbags around here.

I keep things consistent at both sites. I hate everyone equally.
:D

itlnstln

21 Mar 2011, 16:19

Yeah, I was on vacation.

Between that and a general lack of interest, I've been staying low-key. I need something to get me fired up about keyboards again. The same QnA for the past 2 and half years or so is getting kinda old. I've gotten to the point where I just want to know when something new comes out and that's about it.

ripster

21 Mar 2011, 17:37

I thought the OCN Sucky Ducky was the final straw that broke the proverbial back.

Gadaffi's Limo Service

itlnstln

21 Mar 2011, 18:32

Nope. Still lovin' the Ducky. I'm even thinking about getting a G2 from PCHome.

daedalus
Buckler Of Springs

21 Mar 2011, 21:36

Half-Saint wrote:what's with this omelet guy?

Out of eggs.

ripster

22 Mar 2011, 00:56

itlnstln wrote:It's just a circle-jerk of condescending assholes and gasbags around here.
But you're Italian! It's hard not to be condescending.

Since this is a European Forum anybody know if there is a Techno mix of this? Isn't everything either Techno or Polka there?

British

22 Mar 2011, 10:19

ripster

22 Mar 2011, 16:04

I miss MW.

Nah, I kid.

webwit
Wild Duck

22 Mar 2011, 16:09

Ropster was so impressed by MW he copied him as a boring idiotic repetition troll. I hope it is worth all the effort.

ripster

22 Mar 2011, 16:13

I think I used Orson only once before. Anyway, any pic with the world's most famous director is Art.

NeverDie

22 Mar 2011, 18:00

I like the layout better from geekhack.org

ripster

22 Mar 2011, 21:04

The light theme at Deskthority on my U3011 cures S.A.D.

And back to amleth......

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”