Cherry MX and Matias switches

calavera

28 Feb 2013, 21:32

PCB good sir. *fingers crossed*

7bit

28 Feb 2013, 21:50

For MXWHITE/NW I've got a reserve, but must check tomorrow if it is really there ...

Because there are no other large orders for MXWHITE/NW anymore, I can dissolve that reserve.

calavera

28 Feb 2013, 21:56

okay, please let me know. I have a keyboard waiting for them switches.

Acanthophis

01 Mar 2013, 18:10

Payment/"shipping" update

Payment from maxrunner has been received and marked as shipped for Paypal purposes (to keep them from locking up the PP account). Invoices may or may not reflect the payments yet. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s), or spam this thread/7bit via PM the message "WHERE ARE MY SWITCHES, DID YOU SEND THEM YET." This only includes payments to me via Paypal. Note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

calavera

01 Mar 2013, 20:56

I just made payment, but I don't understand the text part? Was I supposed to email him or include the text in the paypal subject?

And I got two invoices.. so I made two payments equaling the total due.
Last edited by calavera on 01 Mar 2013, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.

rindorbrot

01 Mar 2013, 21:02

The text should be in the paypal. If you got multiple invoices just ignore all but the latest.

7bit

01 Mar 2013, 21:12

calavera wrote:I just made payment, but I don't understand the text part? Was I supposed to email him or include the text in the paypal subject?

And I got two invoices.. so I made two payments equaling the total due.
Sorry, but you should have read what is in the invoice. I did not update the amount, so I re-sent the invoice with all 200 switches.

You should have included the text in the paypal subject (whatever that is) or somewhere else so it is clear for what the payment is.

calavera

01 Mar 2013, 22:04

I made another payment with the difference so the total payment received is the same as the second invoice. I also included the text in the paypal subject. So all is well, I hope?

maxrunner

02 Mar 2013, 17:31

Acanthophis wrote:Payment/"shipping" update

Payment from maxrunner has been received and marked as shipped for Paypal purposes (to keep them from locking up the PP account). Invoices may or may not reflect the payments yet. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s), or spam this thread/7bit via PM the message "WHERE ARE MY SWITCHES, DID YOU SEND THEM YET." This only includes payments to me via Paypal. Note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

oh so, 7bit already sent it?i was thinking of buying some mx clears....:P

gunner1905

03 Mar 2013, 10:13

Hi 7bit, I'm looking to order the MX green plate mount (MX1A-F1NN), do you have those in stock?

Edit: Also do you have any switches with a diode available?

7bit

03 Mar 2013, 11:33

I don't have diodes. I will have them when I run the Hyper group buy, but they will be not installed in the switches.

Greens are sold out, unless I find a reserve. I will let you know tomorrow.

Acanthophis

03 Mar 2013, 19:24

Payment/"shipping" update

Payments from Strelok, and calavera have been received and marked as shipped for Paypal purposes (to keep them from locking up the PP account). Invoices may or may not reflect the payments yet. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s), or spam this thread/7bit via PM the message "WHERE ARE MY SWITCHES, DID YOU SEND THEM YET." This only includes payments to me via Paypal. Note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

gunner1905

03 Mar 2013, 20:06

7bit wrote:I don't have diodes. I will have them when I run the Hyper group buy, but they will be not installed in the switches.

Greens are sold out, unless I find a reserve. I will let you know tomorrow.
Thanks for the info, hopefully there are still some left.

7bit

04 Mar 2013, 12:23

I've got around 80 MXGREEN left.

bugsaint

04 Mar 2013, 12:37

Just submitted an order to CherryMX for 90 MXRED and 1 MXBROWN plate mounted switches.

7bit

04 Mar 2013, 13:24

Thanks!

huttala

04 Mar 2013, 17:13

Is there any MX whites left?
And if I got this right, the switches that are "in stock" are at your place, and therefore will be sent pretty fast (and by pretty fast I mean within a month)?

7bit

04 Mar 2013, 17:22

They are all in stock, except for those pre-orders.

How many do you want?

huttala

04 Mar 2013, 20:12

7bit wrote:They are all in stock, except for those pre-orders.

How many do you want?
I want 87 of them.
Do you by any chance have any cherry stabs for plate mount as well? :D

7bit

04 Mar 2013, 20:14

I don't have any stabilisers.
1. My source does not have them, or is too lazy to ask.
2. Modern keyboard layouts do not require any stabilisers anymore so they will die out quite soon.
3. Please send a message to CherryMX:
MXGREEN
your e-mail address
ADDRESS
your shipping address

If I'm in a good mood (and don't forget it) I might throw in a PS/2 cable for the Tipro ...
:o

huttala

04 Mar 2013, 20:41

7bit wrote:I don't have any stabilisers.
2. Modern keyboard layouts do not require any stabilisers anymore so they will die out quite soon.
3. Please send a mesaage to CherryMX:
MXGREEN
your e-mail address
ADDRESS
your shipping address

If I'm in a good mood (and don't forget it) I might throw in a PS/2 cable for the Tipro ...
Aight, won't say MXGREEN tho, I want WHITE!!

And no need for the tipro cable, I made myself one already, can't wait forever you know.

7bit

04 Mar 2013, 20:47

huttala wrote:
7bit wrote:I don't have any stabilisers.
3. Please send a mesaage to CherryMX:
MXGREEN
your e-mail address
ADDRESS
your shipping address

Aight, won't say MXGREEN tho, I want WHITE!!

And no need for the tipro cable, I made myself one already, can't wait forever you know.
Shit!

I've got to look tomorrow for reserve of whites.

But someone asked me about greens ...

huttala

04 Mar 2013, 20:57

So that's why I got an invoice of 0€.

Ok, I'll wait then. :)

bugsaint

04 Mar 2013, 21:54

Ok, so I got an invoice via my email and followed the instructions to pay via paypal and send CherryMX a PM with my address details.

Both done. Hope the payment and address confirmation both been received.

fydo

04 Mar 2013, 21:59

7bit, I have updated my order (decided to give MX Clears a try, instead) and the receipt is still showing a charge for shipping. Is there anything I need to do to remove this charge? Thanks in advance!

bugsaint

04 Mar 2013, 22:18

bugsaint wrote:Ok, so I got an invoice via my email and followed the instructions to pay via paypal and send CherryMX a PM with my address details.

Both done. Hope the payment and address confirmation both been received.
I just received the same invoice again?! Its paid already.

mintberryminuscrunch

04 Mar 2013, 22:42

it takes some time for the invoice to show that you have paid. it just means it wasn't updated yet.
e.g. you'll get an invoice, or lets call it status report, every time you pm cherrymx

7bit

04 Mar 2013, 22:54

fydo wrote:7bit, I have updated my order (decided to give MX Clears a try, instead) and the receipt is still showing a charge for shipping. Is there anything I need to do to remove this charge? Thanks in advance!
I clear out the shipping costs. There is no built-in mechanism for that.

whelmingbytes

05 Mar 2013, 03:59

MX 0193 received! Thanks 7bit!

huttala

05 Mar 2013, 19:07

I got myself a brand new invoice with switches listed this time, but I do have one question. Can I pay with paypal? My bank account does not support international transfers. :(

Return to “Group buys”