Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

7bit

05 Feb 2014, 14:00

fart_toast wrote:Are all EU orders with tracking?
EU: If I can ship them for less than 17 EUR, then I ship in up to 1kg packages. (0.5 kg costs ~3.5 EUR and 1kg costs ~7 EUR).

7bit

05 Feb 2014, 14:04

sth wrote:
tricheboars wrote: sth i had that same issue when i was trying to send paypal money with their mobile app on android. but the straight up web version worked for me and i sent two payments for this buy on sunday. i sent the money to that korean dude in the invoice.
we might have different proxies but i used the website and it didn't work. this is my second payment.
Maybe you should use an US-based proxy server so PayPal does not think you are a Dutch kid who hacked the account of a good American!

You see, all those inconveniences are all for your best!
:evilgeek:

Did you try to send the payment as gift? This might be the cause.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

05 Feb 2014, 14:47

7bit wrote:
sth wrote:
tricheboars wrote: sth i had that same issue when i was trying to send paypal money with their mobile app on android. but the straight up web version worked for me and i sent two payments for this buy on sunday. i sent the money to that korean dude in the invoice.
we might have different proxies but i used the website and it didn't work. this is my second payment.
Maybe you should use an US-based proxy server so PayPal does not think you are a Dutch kid who hacked the account of a good American!

You see, all those inconveniences are all for your best!
:evilgeek:

Did you try to send the payment as gift? This might be the cause.
no sir i did not :x maybe i will try again from home using my VPN service and an american exit node.
or if that doesnt work, maybe i will just wait until the end of the week when my dutch bank account is set up and transfer money via SEPA? or do i say IBAN? or just bank transfer? i still don't know how to refer to it.

7bit

05 Feb 2014, 16:15

At least in theory, from 1st February on, there is only SEPA
(so I can remove my good old bank account number from the invoices ... :cry: )
Nevertheless, you need to enter the IBAN and BIC somewhere in the form ...
:?

Madhias
BS TORPE

05 Feb 2014, 16:37

@ sth: It's SEPA transfer style, using an IBAN bank account number, and also the BIC for the bank identification when it's not in the same country in the EU. BIC would not be required for transfers inside an EU country.
Last edited by Madhias on 05 Feb 2014, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

hobbang819

05 Feb 2014, 16:37

I paid my full balance after getting my invoice and just got another invoice. Should I ignore it? And any way of checking if my payment was received?

Madhias
BS TORPE

05 Feb 2014, 16:40

@ hobbang819: it should be listed in the end of your order, what you've paid, and when. I think than it's checked as paid. If there's something left to pay it's also listed (Amount). I always copy the table to an good old fashioned text editor, then all tab-stops and layout is correct, and it just looks nice.

I love this order style :)

beltet

05 Feb 2014, 16:49

hobbang819 wrote:I paid my full balance after getting my invoice and just got another invoice. Should I ignore it? And any way of checking if my payment was received?
It will take a few days before SEPA will arrive, when it have arrived I believe that 7bit has to update the bot so the bot knows how much you have paid. Then you can send any text to 7bot(the bot not 7bit) like "keycaps are awesome". And you will receive a new updated invoice. You also get new invoice when 7bit changes something for example prices or another text in the invoice.

BTW @7bit, when will you update the payments? :evilgeek:

sean4star

05 Feb 2014, 17:11

Did we decide if we are keeping the white mods? The only part of my order unpaid is for the white mods. I thought I should wait until we know the white mods are for sure happening before I pay for them...That way no need for a refund.

I'm asking because I received a new invoice this morning asking me to pay within 7 days.

7bit

05 Feb 2014, 17:22

madhias wrote:@ hobbang819: it should be listed in the end of your order, what you've paid, and when. I think than it's checked as paid. If there's something left to pay it's also listed (Amount). I always copy the table to an good old fashioned text editor, then all tab-stops and layout is correct, and it just looks nice.

I love this order style :)
Wait! You don't read e-mail at the command line?
:mad:

BTW: There should not be any tabs, just space, but it looks awful when viewed with a variable width font.

tricheboars

05 Feb 2014, 17:59

beltet wrote:
hobbang819 wrote:I paid my full balance after getting my invoice and just got another invoice. Should I ignore it? And any way of checking if my payment was received?
It will take a few days before SEPA will arrive, when it have arrived I believe that 7bit has to update the bot so the bot knows how much you have paid. Then you can send any text to 7bot(the bot not 7bit) like "keycaps are awesome". And you will receive a new updated invoice. You also get new invoice when 7bit changes something for example prices or another text in the invoice.

BTW @7bit, when will you update the payments? :evilgeek:
yea i got another invoice even through i have paid fully and i dont see anything in the invoice that makes me think 7bot thinks i paid. one thing i have noticed is when i updated my order i got a second invoice and some of the items text was purple (this was for things i added to my order). now on the third invoice (the one i got this morning) all text is black.

should i just ignore this invoice? is there something i need to do to clear this up? i really dont want to screw up this order because i really really want these caps for my ergodox.

Yslen

05 Feb 2014, 18:02

New invoices have postage options, I think?

7bit

05 Feb 2014, 18:10

tricheboars wrote:yea i got another invoice even through i have paid fully and i dont see anything in the invoice that makes me think 7bot thinks i paid. one thing i have noticed is when i updated my order i got a second invoice and some of the items text was purple (this was for things i added to my order). now on the third invoice (the one i got this morning) all text is black.

should i just ignore this invoice? is there something i need to do to clear this up? i really dont want to screw up this order because i really really want these caps for my ergodox.
:?

I just sent out all invoices to make sure everybody sees their shipping options. Shipping is nomrally $7, no matter how many is ordered, but you can buy insured or tracked shipping should it be not the default already (because you ordered so much).
:cool:

The e-mails are all plain 7bit ASCII. Don't know how the color comes into them ...
:o

tricheboars

05 Feb 2014, 18:45

so did i already pay for shipping? is this to see if people want to upgrade their shipping options?

Madhias
BS TORPE

05 Feb 2014, 21:22

7bit wrote:Wait! You don't read e-mail at the command line?
:mad:

BTW: There should not be any tabs, just space, but it looks awful when viewed with a variable width font.
Busted :? Depends on where i am, but very often a normal e-mail client with default settings.

7bit

05 Feb 2014, 22:17

Kits of the day:
HONEY/CAPS175S/BLACK
price: $4

HONEY/POS/PACK1
price: $19

HONEY/APPLE125/BLACK
price: $4

HONEY/COMMA
price: $2

HONEY/FUNCTION/R2
price: $19

HONEY/GHB/WHITE
price: $2

:o
tricheboars wrote:so did i already pay for shipping? is this to see if people want to upgrade their shipping options?
Shipping is $7 no matter how much you order. But it is without tracking except if by pure chance I happen to ship it that way to save money.

If something is lost in the mail, I will try to ship replacements or if not available send some refund. In that case, please write a pm per day to remind me to send the refund.
:roll:

So, if you want to have tracking and have it sent in one package, you can order
SHIPTRACKED
or
SHIPINSURED

The script calculates the price of these kits according to your location and the amount you ordered.

Vierax

05 Feb 2014, 22:50

7bit wrote:So, if you want to have tracking and have it sent in one package, you can order
SHIPTRACKED
or
SHIPINSURED

The script calculates the price of these kits according to your location and the amount you ordered.
Nice ! Is this a new feature ? :)

7bit

05 Feb 2014, 23:01

Yes! It's not a bug, it's a feature!
:-)

Vierax

05 Feb 2014, 23:08

ROFL !

Vierax

05 Feb 2014, 23:45

Muirium wrote:Anyway, it's too late to be asking for row 3 alphas again, I assume?
To late for me to order as my unaesthetic row3 bépo set will be fitted with Calmdepth Alpha kit, Round4 SPH modifiers and HONEY/NUMERIC7/GREY for the extra signs :( Even with that, I'll have a non accurate legend with comma and dot (13usd if I want dot in grey with the Round 5 :o )

Muirium
µ

06 Feb 2014, 00:52

Which dot key is that you're after? I'm getting a whole grey set anyway, and might have spares.

Vierax

06 Feb 2014, 02:15

I mean the simple dot key included in the numpad kits. I still can add the HONEY/COMMA/GREY in my invoice even if it is 6bucks for the key but 19 for two keys really used is really too expensive to me.

With the SPH I really should start to create a shopping card from you :D

Madhias
BS TORPE

06 Feb 2014, 08:31

Wow, i'm getting now 1,1Kg of key caps!

Muirium
µ

06 Feb 2014, 11:30

To put that in perspective: your caps will weigh more than this:
Or this:
Including their caps! (I'm the same. It's going to be one hell of a box of sweetness!)
Vierax wrote:With the SPH I really should start to create a shopping card from you :D
Yeah, once Round 5 shows up, I must go forensic on my PMs…

Looking at my spreadsheet (based on 7bit's occasionally updated master list) that grey \ccomma key is exclusive to the separate kit you saw (same for white) so it's one I won't have.

tricheboars

06 Feb 2014, 18:38

Blue Spacebar with your Round 4 SPH set? how did you get that? my spacebar is grey like the alphas! i be jelly.

Muirium
µ

06 Feb 2014, 19:41

Got 'em here:

http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... t6382.html

I was actually too late for Round 4, but I struck lucky (which is to say fast) when Matt sold his. Included three large space bars (as well as several tasty small ones). One grey 7u and one blue and one violet 6.25u.

tricheboars

06 Feb 2014, 21:32

have any of you guys figured out how to silence SA caps? o-rings do not seem to work due to how deep the caps are. the best solution i have thought up is to put EliteKeyboard dampening pads on the plate between switches. but i dont know if that will actually work or how it will feel.

whatchu fellas think?

Muirium
µ

06 Feb 2014, 21:37

Funny you should mention it, I've been thinking of trying this out when I open switches up for lube:

http://deskthority.net/photos-videos-f8 ... t6118.html

jimmybuffer

06 Feb 2014, 22:23

I'm trying to fit the keycaps onto a CM storm quickfire XT, and I'm unsure which base to start with, or for that matter what the difference is between the standard and standard125. Is there anywhere i can find a complete list of modifier sizing?

tricheboars

06 Feb 2014, 23:24

standard bottom row ansi is 1.25. tab is 1.5. return is 2.25. backspace is 2. capslock is 1.75.

compare caps to these to find their size and what you want. dont rush your order like i did. take your time to avoid order confusion.

also caps lock is the worst key ever.

murium wrote:Funny you should mention it, I've been thinking of trying this out when I open switches up for lube:

photos-videos-f8/o-ring-2-o-t6118.html
this is pretty awesome and could be a viable solution to SA Caps. I am just not sure where to find that punch through tool pictured in that thread. i have never seen anything like it.
Last edited by tricheboars on 06 Feb 2014, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Group buys”