Muirium
µ

15 Apr 2014, 16:12

And I'm ordering soon!

matt3o
-[°_°]-

15 Apr 2014, 17:42

both mono and mono intl are now tipped!

Just 1 more ISO Enter and I can call the day.

Ichigo87

15 Apr 2014, 18:04

Every time a kit reached a new tier, i add an other one to my cart... I am unable to save money...

Muirium
µ

15 Apr 2014, 18:10

Ain't it genius!

Vierax

15 Apr 2014, 19:05

Couldn't place my order today (seems that my account is updated an entire day after any action)

Windowed will reach the 15 tier (I change my mind and thought it will be lame to pass over it) and if there is two more mono and mono intl order they will reach it too !
Both Iso kits should reach their next MOQ, I'm confident :)
There is a lot of kits near the next tier ! :o

fifted

15 Apr 2014, 19:11

Four more Ergodox kits the for the next tier! :o

Muirium
µ

15 Apr 2014, 19:24

Anyone interested in splitting their ISO Enter kit with me? I'm after the symbol version of that cap.

Vierax

15 Apr 2014, 19:29

Sorry Muirium, since I have only one ISO board and already 3 iso enter keys (2 cherry PBT, 1 NOIR ABS) I planned to order a blank one :/

Paypal question : I just add support of USD currency to my account because it's nice to always have a bit of it (and my main use of PP is for overseas payments), if this is not enabled by default (€ is ATM) will the SP refunding go automatically into the USD found or be converted a second time and put in the main EUR ?

Muirium
µ

15 Apr 2014, 19:31

Good question. With them, I can never tell. I have GBP, EUR and USD balances and they can be good. But sometimes…

Blank ISO Return is my backup plan. I like it almost as much as the symbolic one.

Vierax

15 Apr 2014, 19:34

If you don't find anyone, I could order an ISO kit to split with you.

Muirium
µ

15 Apr 2014, 19:37

Right, and put it with that POS R4 SPH BACKSPACE 7bit still owes me! Hmm, I haven't pestered him about that yet this month…

fifted

15 Apr 2014, 19:42

RGB icon mods just hit a new tier! $20.50 now!

Vierax

15 Apr 2014, 19:50

Sure Muirium, I keep it for you (with the μ keys :D)

All kits near to the next tier should reach it : 48hours remains and I noticed that orders raise a lot when it's the evening in America.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

15 Apr 2014, 21:01

c'mon 1 more ISO and windowed!

Madhias
BS TORPE

15 Apr 2014, 21:15

I want to add to my purchase ISO and Text Pro kit, but always get "THIS TRANSACTION COULDN'T BE COMPLETED. PLEASE REDIRECT YOUR CUSTOMER TO PAYPAL." Already wrote a mail to SP. Damn, should have had this kits at my first purchase!

[EDIT] OK, got an answer. Zero Balance PayPal account. But don't really understand - at my first purchase at the the Granite Set group buy i had 0 (zero) balance on my PayPal account, and i think in 10 years i have this PayPal account before also. It's just linked to my credit card, and i never ever loaded something onto the PayPal account. For the SP onlinestore i have to? That's the first time :) There's always a first time, so i hope it's working in these two days left... [/EDIT]

[EDIT 2] Also did i say that i love 7Bit's bot GB system? [/EDIT]

Yslen

15 Apr 2014, 22:24

I'm in :)

drrtyrokka

15 Apr 2014, 22:46

matt3o was right as he predicted how this gb will run at the beginning. :)

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

15 Apr 2014, 23:18

You got me, with the mono international and the iso enter! Thanks for all your efforts with these, you can really tell :)

Vierax

15 Apr 2014, 23:25

madhias wrote:[EDIT] OK, got an answer. Zero Balance PayPal account. But don't really understand - at my first purchase at the the Granite Set group buy i had 0 (zero) balance on my PayPal account, and i think in 10 years i have this PayPal account before also. It's just linked to my credit card, and i never ever loaded something onto the PayPal account. For the SP onlinestore i have to? That's the first time :) There's always a first time, so i hope it's working in these two days left...
If you bought a lot last months maybe you need to raise the limit of your PP account.

pasph

15 Apr 2014, 23:29

Muirium wrote:Anyone interested in splitting their ISO Enter kit with me? I'm after the symbol version of that cap.
PM sent

Vierax

15 Apr 2014, 23:35

pasph wrote:
Muirium wrote:Anyone interested in splitting their ISO Enter kit with me? I'm after the symbol version of that cap.
PM sent
As I'm not really interested by a legended ISO enter, you did well :)

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

15 Apr 2014, 23:38

Vierax wrote:
pasph wrote:
PM sent
As I'm not really interested by a legended ISO enter, you did well :)
So we cover all the options, I guess I'll have a text legend version of the ISO enter cap available if anyone's interested in that :)

matt3o
-[°_°]-

15 Apr 2014, 23:48

ISO enter finally got to 25 tier!

Muirium
µ

15 Apr 2014, 23:53

Congratulations! Looks like the whole thing went well after all: and the last day is still to go. Could get sweeter yet!

imbattable

16 Apr 2014, 00:22

Finally got around to ordering.

Granite Set (PBT, dye-sub, DSA)
Granite Intl: DE, IT, FR
Granite Icon Modifiers
Granite Icon Pro Modifiers
Granite Numpad
Granite Nerdom kit
Granite Icon RGB

Them icons! So beautiful!

Muirium
µ

16 Apr 2014, 00:46

Indeed. Just don't forget your ISO Enter!

guilleguillaume

16 Apr 2014, 00:53

I will fill an order myself if today is the last day. I'm glad I solved some issues with my Paypal account or I wouldn't be able to do it.

Edit:
Here goes my contribution:

Granite Set (PBT, dye-sub, DSA) (1)
Granite 6.25u Spacebar(1)
Granite Blue Enter(1)
Granite Icon Modifiers(1)
Granite Cyrillic: RU, UA(1)
Granite 7u Spacebar(1)
Granite WASD(1)
Granite Intl: NO, SW, FI, DK, ES, UK(1)
Granite Icon Pro Modifiers(1)
Granite ISO Enter(1)

I'm still annoyed by difference of profile in the ISO enter but I'm just too picky :lol:

drozzy

16 Apr 2014, 03:28

Btw, what if I want my caps-lock to be Shift, and my Shift to be Ctrl? How many "u"s are the regular capslock/shift on TKL (WASD keyboard)?

scottc

16 Apr 2014, 03:35

Normal Ctrl is 1.25U, left shift on US ANSI is 2.25U, right shift is 2.75U, caps lock is 1.75U.

I think the text pro modifier kit will probably cover it. Not sure what exactly you want them to be like, but check on the PMK site (linked in the original post) to see if it has everything you need.

Return to “Group buys”