Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

zslane

03 Jan 2017, 18:55

Round 6 keycaps have arrived in Los Angeles!
snoopy_dance2.gif
snoopy_dance2.gif (99.51 KiB) Viewed 6178 times

rominronin

03 Jan 2017, 19:00

Pics Or It Didn't Happen

zslane

03 Jan 2017, 19:32

IMG_0490.jpg
IMG_0490.jpg (120.09 KiB) Viewed 6160 times
Of course, I won't know how complete this shipment is until tonight when I get home from work.

infodroid

03 Jan 2017, 20:25

That's probably not the kind of sexy pics that were being requested. Also a little unfair to only blur out your own address!!

Parjánya

03 Jan 2017, 20:28

oh the suspense, zlane

krutmob

03 Jan 2017, 20:30

Virtureal wrote: This is my Planck in progress:

I plan to make a wooden case out of some light (colour, not weight) wood and integrate an USB hub in it.
Beautiful!
7bit wrote: These orders are packed and will ship in 2 days:
:cool:

@0465: I will pack your order tomorrow and to answer your question:
SHIPNOW does not harm anything, but does not speed yup shipping, becuase I ship all I have here at no extra charge!
:ugeek:

ps: Happy New Year everybody!
:-)
I feel like I already know the answer to this question, but: Do orders ship in numerical or chronological order? Or is it in 7bit order. The latter is not necessarily a problem as I also worship chaos.

potatowire

03 Jan 2017, 20:41

Well, I am lucky, in that I received my keys (west coast USA) but unlucky, in that I was not sent the 1.25u SUPER, META, CTRL, and FN keys from the CADET TLK set. These are, of course, the mods I need.

I think this is worse than waiting a long time.

nowai

03 Jan 2017, 20:43

afaik 7bot dictates the shipping order. 7bit is only following the commands.

krutmob

03 Jan 2017, 20:47

nowai wrote: afaik 7bot dictates the shipping order. 7bit is only following the commands.
I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

Griffy

03 Jan 2017, 20:47

So like, the 625 spacebar-keys are both center and off centre?

zslane

03 Jan 2017, 21:27

infodroid wrote: Also a little unfair to only blur out your own address!!
Well, until I open the package, it is the clear image of the source address that verifies its authenticity.

zslane

03 Jan 2017, 21:29

Parjánya wrote: oh the suspense, zlane
Yeah, yer telling me!

Given the reports of missing and incorrect keycaps, I sit in anxious anticipation until I get home from work and can sort out all the caps in the package.

monkeyplusplus

03 Jan 2017, 22:50

I plan to make a wooden case out of some light (colour, not weight) wood and integrate an USB hub in it.
Check out the stuff over at n33d.com - I have a bird's eye maple planck case from there and it's really really pretty.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

04 Jan 2017, 00:55

There is a package from 7bit sitting in my entry way.

It's date night and MrsXMIT has asked me to postpone sharing until tomorrow. But rest assured, I have a /very/ nice home for these caps. ohaimark might have a clue where they are going...

Virtureal

04 Jan 2017, 02:12

monkeyplusplus wrote: Check out the stuff over at n33d.com - I have a bird's eye maple planck case from there and it's really really pretty.
That is indeed great looking and for that price I'll definitely think about it over making my own, thanks.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

04 Jan 2017, 05:33

zslane wrote:
Parjánya wrote: oh the suspense, zlane
Yeah, yer telling me!

Given the reports of missing and incorrect keycaps, I sit in anxious anticipation until I get home from work and can sort out all the caps in the package.
Everything in my order is correctly accounted for, at least. Photos will come later.

zslane

04 Jan 2017, 05:45

Well, I can only assume that the rest of my phase 1 kits are still on their way because I only received 1 out of 16 kits, plus the spacebars I ordered.
phase1_kits.jpg
phase1_kits.jpg (387 KiB) Viewed 5768 times
(The HONEYB_TKL_SPH and HONEYB_TKL_BLUE kit sheets aren't shown in the photo, but the two white Round 5 leftover kits I ordered are.)

Lipton

04 Jan 2017, 06:05

WOOT! :D

http://imgur.com/gallery/TzNLU

I was not expecting these today. Thought it was a lost cause, then got and email from 7bit this morning saying it shipped :) Then get home and it's there :D

Replaced my DSA "Borealis" Keyset now (they will go on my home's Codekeyboard).

My initial impressions are then these are some premium quality stuff. They feel good, nice heft, thickness, height obviously. Typing is amazing!!!

Now these would not be good gaming keycaps imho, but if you are a writer, or coder / casual gamer as I am, you may fall in love :)

zslane

04 Jan 2017, 07:13

I received a payment from Griffy without the required order # and username information. Please provide or else I can not report the payment to 7bit.
Last edited by zslane on 20 Jan 2021, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.

Gray Jian

04 Jan 2017, 09:44

rominronin wrote: Having changed my payment method to direct bank transfer (and having received no confirmation of payments a month after), I'd like to change it back to PayPal. How do I do that?
Just send PAYPAL to 7bot!

rominronin

04 Jan 2017, 10:15

Need to make a wooden case with a wooden lid.

Griffy

04 Jan 2017, 11:02

zslane wrote: I received a payment from Griffy without the required order # and username information. Please provide or else I can not report the payment to 7bit.

:oops: oops

Invoice #1008 for Griffy
Last edited by Griffy on 20 Jan 2021, 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

janvkn

04 Jan 2017, 14:51

GriffDeLaGriff wrote: Yes well we need money now to get phase 2 going.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the big elephant in the room that former paypal collectors SL89 and mashby may have run off with a large part of the funding of this group buy?

If that's the case, there will not be enough money to run phase 2 even if everyone pays their order, unless you're going to ask phase 2 people to pay twice for their order...

Ail

04 Jan 2017, 15:27

janvkn wrote:
GriffDeLaGriff wrote: Yes well we need money now to get phase 2 going.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the big elephant in the room that former paypal collectors SL89 and mashby may have run off with a large part of the funding of this group buy?

If that's the case, there will not be enough money to run phase 2 even if everyone pays their order, unless you're going to ask phase 2 people to pay twice for their order...
Not necessarily. I thought we were entertaining an exercise in futility by taking on Paypal collections, but in my account currently alone there is now well over $2,000 USD. If this keeps up there is hope. Extras ordered help fund phase 2 as well. Yes, there are definitely problems with money unaccounted for from former collectors, but funding phase 2 may end up not being one of them.

Griffy

04 Jan 2017, 15:30

Im not sure this is the case and the only one that can answer that is 7bit. I payed for an order not very long ago and that amount have been transferred to 7bit as far as I know so the gap might be smaller then we think, however there were 2 collectors so this is speculation. Im just saying that if there are kits locked for months and months that people have no intention on paying for then these has to be cleared asap, it even says that you have to pay within 7 days so there really is nothing holding 7bit back from just clearing all non payed older then 7 days orders in one swoop. If someone wants their keys they ordered - pay! I dont know how much kits are "in the dark" if any? But if there are some, then I vote for just making them available.

RocketGruntJake

04 Jan 2017, 16:01

So I have a bunch of kits in round 2 but I picked up the Space Cadet extra alphas kit/spacebar. Is there a way to get those things shipped separately?

krutmob

04 Jan 2017, 16:30

I have to believe 6a items will ship first, even if our orders contain 6b or 7.

zslane

04 Jan 2017, 18:16

GriffDeLaGriff wrote:
zslane wrote: I received a payment from Christoffer Griffin without the required order # and username information. Please provide or else I can not report the payment to 7bit.

:oops: oops

Invoice #1008 for GriffDeLaGriff
Great, thanks.

1deeg

04 Jan 2017, 20:48

I got my violet/cream caps yesterday. Confirming that this is indeed a group buy. :duck:

zslane

05 Jan 2017, 01:52

Second package arrived today. Hopefully it will contain the remainder of my phase 1 order.

Return to “Group buys”