Cherry DS ANSI keys (first Round3 sets available)

RickyJ

31 Mar 2012, 06:33

Well if LU sets are going to disappear that fast, I better order a used set and hope for LU in the next batch!

1 used set to Canada please!

Ascaii
The Beard

31 Mar 2012, 06:45

sure thing =D

Another reminder for everyone to order their R3 Moogle kits, the group buy is closing soon!

http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2246

rainb1ood

31 Mar 2012, 06:58

Ascaii wrote:
rainb1ood wrote:If I order 1 used now, I can still order LU or N next batch right?

If yes Ill go ahead and get a used set :)
I would recommend ordering both in the next round then. Will be less of a hassle for me to keep track of the orders if we dont split them up. If you want to order a used now thats fine too, but then I will ship them seperately and cost you shipping twice.
Sounds good :) Next batch it is

xauser

31 Mar 2012, 08:55

I'm in for 2 used sets (germany), thank you!

hasu

31 Mar 2012, 17:58

What board does TP keys come from? I couldn't find it with my quick search.
I'm curious about both its trackpoint unit and keys for my future mod.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

31 Mar 2012, 21:08

hasu wrote:What board does TP keys come from? I couldn't find it with my quick search.
I'm curious about both its trackpoint unit and keys for my future mod.
They are from G81-3100 style keyboards.

guilleguillaume

31 Mar 2012, 21:33

I will wait for the next sets to see if I can snipe LU or New if not then I will be ordering the used sets or the TP to try luck :lol:

mkawa

02 Apr 2012, 23:30

i'd like to remove the TP set from my order :( money! y i no have unlimited!?!

Autolyze

03 Apr 2012, 14:07

Could you put me down for 2 used sets in the USA? Thanks!

fuah

03 Apr 2012, 16:15

First off, please forgive me for PMing you at GH!

Second, please put me down for (1) USED set to Canada..

shawn o

03 Apr 2012, 19:12

I'll take one used set to the USA. Thanks!

fijistic

03 Apr 2012, 20:44

i'll get 2 used ones

robat

04 Apr 2012, 13:41

I'll take one used set. Thanks.

nntnam

05 Apr 2012, 21:01

Leaded here by your GH topic. I'll take one used set. Thanks.

btw, is it a winkeyless key set?
Last edited by nntnam on 05 Apr 2012, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

gimpster

05 Apr 2012, 21:08

1 used set, if you please, good sir. Is it still 5€ to ship to the US?

Ascaii
The Beard

05 Apr 2012, 21:11

Yes. 5€. Need tp update the list with all of you guys =D

NorrisB

06 Apr 2012, 06:32

how bad are we talking about for the used

NorrisB

06 Apr 2012, 06:43

what do the used ones look like

Ascaii
The Beard

06 Apr 2012, 10:04

I really find it unfortunate when people don't take the time to read an entire thread before taking a crap in in^^.

You'll find pictures on several pages of USED sets after cleaning.

lists updated. 10 used remain. I am going to spend some time today pulling caps and will try to get the first sets ready for shipping+payment.

off

06 Apr 2012, 15:16

To his defence (apart from the doublepost :( ), I just went through all pages again, and only on one spot is there actual mention of the set pictured being a used one- only way to know of the others would be to crosscheck with the OP/orders.
So as a question from myself (admittedly didn't fully read all pages, if that's been answered; it's 15 pages of orders etc spanning half a year!), even the USED sets are not 'damaged' in any way, max is shiny and dirty? And cracked keys get replaced as far as possible? Ah, LU says 'texture intact' so a U can have the texture be fubar?
Note for others: shipping was mentioned to be E8,- and E11,- for 1 and 2/3 sets shipped respectively (internationally).
Wait, 5e to US, how much inside EU then (for 1 and 2?)
T.I.A.
ps, might've missed the part where you found a solution to all those empty boards filling up your basement; have you?

mintberryminuscrunch

06 Apr 2012, 15:55

off wrote: ps, might've missed the part where you found a solution to all those empty boards filling up your basement; have you?
cold winter:

NorrisB

06 Apr 2012, 18:43

"Off" where did you find that picture? Ive looked through this thread a few times and havent seen it, I mean give me a break theres 441 posts in this thread Im sure others are wondering the same thing. I see some pictures posted but they dont say what condition they bought it in so I'm confused on the context of the pictures, maybe I'm just dumb.

iBro

06 Apr 2012, 19:02

I will take one set of the U (used) please.

off

06 Apr 2012, 21:43

NorrisB wrote:"Off" where did you find that picture? Ive looked through this thread a few times and havent seen it, I mean give me a break theres 441 posts in this thread Im sure others are wondering the same thing. I see some pictures posted but they dont say what condition they bought it in so I'm confused on the context of the pictures, maybe I'm just dumb.
Good question- honestly, no idea anymore xD Think it was xkb's, but that's just a guess (misspelled too probably).
Point is, there was nothing I could see wrong with any caps in this thread. Nothing at all; hence my reiteration of your question ;)

Ascaii
The Beard

06 Apr 2012, 21:47

xbb received the first used set and cleaned them. Pictures are in the OP.

Shipping cost is the same for anywhere outside of germany: 5€ for one or two sets. Any more then two sets will change pricing depending on your location. Pm me and ill get back to you with a quote.

I do not sell damaged sets. If there is anything broken, I will do my best to replace it. Used sets can be shiny. Again...that is easily fixed with an hour or two of gentle rubbing with high grit sand paper. You can turn even the worst set of doubleshots into a state of looking like new with patience and a little bit of work.

NorrisB

06 Apr 2012, 22:05

Id like to buy a set of the used ascaii thanks for your patience Im excited about them

off

06 Apr 2012, 22:28

Cheers for the explanation; I'd like a U and a TP then (regular qwerty ofc).
:cries:

So when are you gonna start shaving?

Ascaii
The Beard

06 Apr 2012, 22:46

Wonderful. Ive managed to pull the first 10 sets today. One tp, 6 LU, and 3 U sets. I will contact the first people for payments.

Well...I kind of like my van dyke, so Ill just keep trimming for now.

off

06 Apr 2012, 23:23

I'll admit, would have to really adjust seeing you cleanshaven; the whole face changes immediately, quite bizarre.
Don't know if I'd even recognize you :P

biochem

07 Apr 2012, 01:48

I'd like to get two Used sets.

Return to “Group buys”