17 x CST Kidtrac trackballs. ALL SOLD!

Do you want to wait for the additional 3 trackballs. (only vote if you are in the group buy)

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

Stabilized

25 Feb 2015, 17:41

Halvar wrote: I can't think of any good reason for that. The adult model seems to be in more demand anyway.
I thought that it might be a good idea as the USB ones are worth more as they are more in demand, and levelling out the price of all the PS/2 ones would mean an extra 30p on everyone else's one, with the advantage of the person getting the grey version not having to pay an extra £5.
Sorry, I just assumed they would be worth the same as only the colours differ.

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 17:57

ether that or i will absorb the cost of the PS/2 one and sell the USB ones for 17.50 each . If people are willing to wait 4 days for the auction to end ? That gives us an extra PS2 one that one lucky person will get in place of a kid track ( random number from my list)

What you guys think . You willing to wait for the 3 extra ?

The question is who gets the USB ones ?

Nuum

25 Feb 2015, 18:01

Me! :twisted:
I'd take either a PS/2 or USB one as well.

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

25 Feb 2015, 19:42

Thanks for your consideration, that's really thoughtful.
I wasn't looking to buy though, so if it's between and pyrelink, pyrelink wins!

I mainly showed up to praise how this was picked up and how smoothly and quickly it's running :)

Nobody interested in these at $1 each (plus shipping from US...)?
http://www.trackballworld.com/product200.html

pyrelink

25 Feb 2015, 19:48

Thanks again Facet. The spare trackball balls, would be nice at $1. Only $27.50 in shipping for 20 of them to me, if anyone was interested...

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 20:30

facetsesame wrote: Thanks for your consideration, that's really thoughtful.
I wasn't looking to buy though, so if it's between and pyrelink, pyrelink wins!

I mainly showed up to praise how this was picked up and how smoothly and quickly it's running :)

Nobody interested in these at $1 each (plus shipping from US...)?
http://www.trackballworld.com/product200.html
i may take one if you end up ordering them.

I was going to pick up this off of ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DPT-TOURNAMEN ... 339db1a4cb

dyger

25 Feb 2015, 21:40

I like the billiard balls better :D I'd take one if you end up buying them. I'd like the 7, 8 or 15 if we are calling dibs already.

EDIT: I'd be happy with 6 or 4 as well. But I wouldn't mind taking more than one as well :lol:
Last edited by dyger on 26 Feb 2015, 00:30, edited 1 time in total.

Stabilized

25 Feb 2015, 21:42

I would be up for the 1, 2, 5 or the 10! :)

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 23:00

i may buy them then , add one to your order for 1 GBP

chzel

25 Feb 2015, 23:05

I'd take the 13 or the 3!

pexon

25 Feb 2015, 23:23

If anyone drops out, can I fill in?

s.trooper

26 Feb 2015, 02:47

If you go ahead with the billiards, I'd love to grab the 12 for an extra 1GPB

webwit
Wild Duck

26 Feb 2015, 03:06

Don't know why they call these Kidtracs when they're clearly an artful homage to Mondriaan.

Madhias
BS TORPE

26 Feb 2015, 04:17

webwit wrote: Don't know why they call these Kidtracs when they're clearly an artful homage to Mondriaan.
Yes, or they are looking like devices sponsored by Google.

andrewjoy

26 Feb 2015, 11:50

Ok so it looks as if most people want to wait for new trackballs :) so i will bid on them and keep the others safe.

any issues PM me .

The list will stay the same for now as we are not sure if we will get the others . as for the USB ones well. I will sort that out i will go back in thread and see who has dibs.

EDIT

as for the pool balls. If you want one please PM me with the ones you want . I am taking the 8 ball and possibly the cue ball if its the right size . If that does not fit i will take another one :)

Stabilized

26 Feb 2015, 13:59

I think the cue ball should be the right size, it says on the listing that it is also 2 1/4 inches; but then again eBay listings are never that accurate!

I have just PM'd you about getting 1 and 5 8-)

andrewjoy

26 Feb 2015, 14:43

i will go through PMs for balls once i have everything delivered :)

first come first served for each number :)

maxmalkav
dye hard

26 Feb 2015, 15:04

@andrewjoy, I will take 1 trackball, the second one I was willing to take just in case it would be necessary can go to another user :-)

gogusrl

27 Feb 2015, 12:47

I'd like one if anyone pulls out and it trickles down to page 3.

andrewjoy

02 Mar 2015, 10:30

Unfortunately we did not win the 3 extra trackballs, i felt it was not worth going over £40 + 10 for p and p for 3 trackballs when we got the current ones for less than £10 each.

The kid tracks have not arrived as of yet but i got the pool balls and they look very good .

Will update when the main package arrives. I will then test each one and then get a quote for the shipping.

photekq
Cherry Picker

02 Mar 2015, 13:04

andrewjoy wrote: i felt it was not worth going over £40 + 10 for p and p for 3 trackballs when we got the current ones for less than £10 each.
It was! :(

They retail for about £75.

andrewjoy

02 Mar 2015, 14:32

i suppose the USB ones are however i did not want to push the price of the PS/2 ones up as thats not fair on people who wanted a cheap trackball. I also did not have exact figures on how much people would be willing to pay for a USB one, so i did not want to get lumber with 2 trackballs i could not sell.

Sorry guys.

In better news the kid tracks arrived today! Testing to commence when i get home from work. Need to get myself a USB converter that will work for a mouse on mac/pc but i can do the general testing on the old P3 rig i keep around for just this situation ( real serial PS2 and parallel ports ).

andrewjoy

02 Mar 2015, 20:10

We have hit the jackpot people! All but 2 of them are USB and most have the external switch connectors. Most have software / user guide on CD 1 or 2 on foloppy

Testing under way.

I will have a think about who will have to have PS2 but i would say its only fair if you have ordered more than 1 that you get one USB and one PS2

however if you dont mind PS2 please let me know

chzel

02 Mar 2015, 20:12

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P :P :P :P :P :P
Jackpot indeed!

Edit:I'd prefer USB of course!

andrewjoy

02 Mar 2015, 20:16

I also have to report that they are FAR superior with a pool ball in than a standard ball, it only adds a little weight but it makes all the difference

Halvar

02 Mar 2015, 20:16

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Halvar on 02 Mar 2015, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.

chzel

02 Mar 2015, 20:17

Guess you mean "adds"...not ASS! :evilgeek:
Ninja'd...
Last edited by chzel on 02 Mar 2015, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.

HzFaq

02 Mar 2015, 20:17

I'd prefer USB and external switch connectors if possible please duder.

andrewjoy

02 Mar 2015, 20:18

Don't hold me to it but i think all of the USB have them. Just testing now :)

photekq
Cherry Picker

02 Mar 2015, 20:26

I'd prefer USB & externals :D

Return to “Group buys”