GMK Classic Beige

SL89

07 Aug 2015, 14:34

Zensuji. wrote: So tempted to order this but not a fan of the feel of ABS. I've got a GMK kit that I don't use because of this. But on the other hand its classic beige :lol:
What set do you have that you disliked?

Zensuji.

07 Aug 2015, 20:34

Dolch set. But I love the look :D they just have a tacky feeling to them. Not tacky as in cheap because they are lovely just like gloss sort of tact to the skin. Unlike PBT caps which just sort of have a powdery dry feeling.

chzel

07 Aug 2015, 20:50

Zensuji. wrote: Dolch set
I'll buy that bloody sticky slimy no good ABS set from you!
I offer......FORTY EUROS.... :evilgeek:

Prelim

07 Aug 2015, 21:43

if anyone who uses WKL keyboards wants to sell me some caps, I can offer 20€ for the moogle (which can reduce your cost of the main kit)

HzFaq

07 Aug 2015, 23:38

I'm going in for an extras pack but I would like a pair of 1.25 blanks if anyone can spare them. I'm only going to be using the 1.75 control, FN and 1u backspace so can trade anything else out of the extra kit for them.

tlt

08 Aug 2015, 01:06

Prelim wrote: if anyone who uses WKL keyboards wants to sell me some caps, I can offer 20€ for the moogle (which can reduce your cost of the main kit)
I'm looking for the same thing but most of all a center stemed caps lock, 1,25 blanks or windows keys and a 6,25 space bar.

dyger

08 Aug 2015, 01:56

Prelim wrote: if anyone who uses WKL keyboards wants to sell me some caps, I can offer 20€ for the moogle (which can reduce your cost of the main kit)
I'd take that, too. :roll:

beltet

08 Aug 2015, 11:00

Is it possible to add something to my order? And how do I do it?
Next GB seems like it needs to be a separate moogle/mod kit. Quite a lot wants that.

Zensuji.

08 Aug 2015, 11:41

chzel wrote:
Zensuji. wrote: Dolch set
I'll buy that bloody sticky slimy no good ABS set from you!
I offer......FORTY EUROS.... :evilgeek:

Its too nice...I'm going to keep it and get new fingers instead :P

Zensuji.

08 Aug 2015, 11:47

The price is too nice on this.........might have to order and dust my fingers with talc

photekq
Cherry Picker

08 Aug 2015, 14:58

beltet wrote: Is it possible to add something to my order? And how do I do it?
Next GB seems like it needs to be a separate moogle/mod kit. Quite a lot wants that.
Just make a new order with the things you want to add, contact me here with the order numbers and I will refund you the shipping difference :)

SL89

08 Aug 2015, 15:12

Silly question, but why are the only options in GBP? Does it auto convert to USD in stripe or something?

photekq
Cherry Picker

08 Aug 2015, 15:19

SL89 wrote: Silly question, but why are the only options in GBP? Does it auto convert to USD in stripe or something?
Because my bank account is in GBP. If I were in the US it would be $ only, etc.

It'll convert automatically from whichever currency you're paying with.

SL89

08 Aug 2015, 16:32

Awesome, thanks for that. So long as it auto converts, I'm good to go then.

beltet

11 Aug 2015, 09:13

photekq wrote:
beltet wrote: Is it possible to add something to my order? And how do I do it?
Just make a new order with the things you want to add, contact me here with the order numbers and I will refund you the shipping difference :)
Will do. Thanks

beltet

13 Aug 2015, 23:29

Not on first page?! Then Bump!

kekstee

19 Aug 2015, 16:07

The extra set is everything I've been searching for the past couple of years.

Halvar

19 Aug 2015, 17:20

dyger wrote:
I'd take that, too. :roll:
Yes, me too. Same for WoB. Too bad nobody has done that as a separate GMK GB yet.

Love the EU/world split distribution idea in this GB! Future GMK GBs should always work like that.

Fanatic89

04 Oct 2016, 11:13

I want to buy one of these sets.

Has anybody a main set + extra set left for me?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

04 Oct 2016, 11:53

I'm not sure if this GB actually happened but there's been two other Classic-Beige GBs since on GH (9009 and Classig Beige)

Fanatic89

04 Oct 2016, 12:56

Ah I see.

Thank you for the information!

Return to “Group buys”