ANSI & ISO GON JD40 styled plate/case (MOSTLY SHIPPED)

themadnun

24 Jan 2016, 14:25

Turns out mine have arrived, I just hadn't been informed.

skiwithpete

23 Feb 2016, 03:33

Anyone want to sell their plates?

ehwc

23 Feb 2016, 06:28

skiwithpete wrote: Anyone want to sell their plates?
PM'd!

RoostrC0gburn

22 Mar 2016, 00:51

in case there is someone out there who has not seen this, I am running a group buy for those of you who still want to make a phantom kit keyboard. all parts available for individual purchase

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=80118

snoopy

22 Mar 2016, 10:30

If someone wants my plates, pm me. I think I will never ever build it... :D

RoostrC0gburn

22 Mar 2016, 18:21

I built a b.87 with plates from this gb. I am having a friend make me an acrylic midplate (diffuser) for it. if you are interested in getting one, pm me on geekhack. i dont know if it will work with GON pcbs

hgoel89

01 Jan 2017, 04:02

wafflepc wrote:Hey! group buy is starting! PM me if you wish to purchase, I will give you my paypal info.
index.png
Finish is brushed, and the material is stainless steel. The final version has holes for feet like the GON feet.

Each full set counts as buying 2 plates.

Pricing:

10 sold: 45 USD full set, ANSI or ISO.
20 sold: 40 USD full set, ANSI or ISO.
30 sold: 35 USD full set, ANSI or ISO.
50 sold: 30 USD full set, ANSI or ISO.

If you live in the US, shipping is included. If not, there is a 5 USD extra payment.

Thank you very much Joey Quinn, who designed the plate, and LeandreN, who is the provider.
Can I get the design file for this?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

hgoel89

03 Jan 2017, 07:52

snoopy wrote:If someone wants my plates, pm me. I think I will never ever build it... :D
Sent u a pm

Amr0d

10 Jan 2017, 14:15

Three questions from someone who is about to build his first keyboard:

1) I don't have to use my other seperate steel plate anymore that came with my phantom, right?
3) Is it normal that some switches have between 0.5mm and 1mm clearance when they sit in the plate?
2) Which screws can I use to assemble top and bottom parts incl. spacers? Seriosly, I have no clue about screws :D

Thanks!

hgoel89

10 Jan 2017, 16:49

Amr0d wrote:Three questions from someone who is about to build his first keyboard:

1) I don't have to use my other seperate steel plate anymore that came with my phantom, right?
3) Is it normal that some switches have between 0.5mm and 1mm clearance when they sit in the plate?
2) Which screws can I use to assemble top and bottom parts incl. spacers? Seriosly, I have no clue about screws :D

Thanks!
The Original plate in this GB will not work with phantom pcb due to different spacing in Number row and fn row.

I think you need M3 spacer.

Amr0d

11 Jan 2017, 00:42

Well, then I have no use for this plate/case if it doesn't fit. If someone is still wants this let me know.

hgoel89

11 Jan 2017, 04:42

Amr0d wrote:Well, then I have no use for this plate/case if it doesn't fit. If someone is still wants this let me know.
You can get gons tkl pcb or winkeyless pcb. They are using the same format as the plate....

I wish to buy, but the international shipping cost is a bummer.....

Amr0d

12 Jan 2017, 14:25

Depends on where you are living. If its within the EU it's pretty affordable.

Return to “Group buys”