DSA Dolch MOD YBP ISO ESC & NOR caps (SOLD OUT)

rrrsss

17 Oct 2015, 14:12

i'm interested in this kit! please put me on the list. thanks!

mangaeva

17 Oct 2015, 14:22

rrrsss wrote: i'm interested in this kit! please put me on the list. thanks!
Thank you so much rrrsss! :) Only a half month until production is finished.

lifeinvader

21 Oct 2015, 19:40

Hello Mangaeva! :)
I really like thing you have going.
But apart from the mentioned keys, I really can't figure out if you're also having
an Enter and Shift keys made in the ISO layout?

If you are, I'd love to jump in on the deal!

Best regards!

mangaeva

21 Oct 2015, 19:51

lifeinvader wrote: Hello Mangaeva! :)
I really like thing you have going.
But apart from the mentioned keys, I really can't figure out if you're also having
an Enter and Shift keys made in the ISO layout?

If you are, I'd love to jump in on the deal!

Best regards!
Hei lifeinvader!
A little backstory. The issue has been that SP misinformed me about the price/keycap when I first came up with a set in January. I had a lot more keys in the set (no Enter and Shift key though), however then the realization came how much it would cost in reality. This is because molds are missing for making doubleshot keys. This was the reason why there are 6 keys in this set and out of those 6 , 4 caps are completely new molds (The ISO Esc, Å, Ø ,Æ caps). I have reached my budget limit for the set and also adding additional keys which are missing molds, the price would be so high that I wasn't sure anyone would want to spend that much on a small set.

This set of 6 keys have already been ordered from SP and going to be shipped to Hungary on the 2nd of November (if things go according to plan). Sadly it's not possible to add additional keys. I am sorry. :(

lifeinvader

21 Oct 2015, 21:56

Hello again Mangaeva!
How unfortunate, it would have made such a great addition to the dolch set.
However I'm not sure if you mean, that you're not able to order additional ISO keys from the company (because they have already send the keys) or that I'm not able to buy any of you because you haven't ordered that many? :)

mangaeva

21 Oct 2015, 22:06

lifeinvader wrote: Hello again Mangaeva!
How unfortunate, it would have made such a great addition to the dolch set.
However I'm not sure if you mean, that you're not able to order additional ISO keys from the company (because they have already send the keys) or that I'm not able to buy any of you because you haven't ordered that many? :)
The thing is, it's a set that I made and paid for entirely. I had a set budget. So it's a group buy in a sense that I lower the blow on my wallet with the help of all the nice people who signed up already. SP produces 25 sets of these 6 keycaps. I am putting away 2 sets for my self and I let other people get their hands on the other 23 might they want to.
I understand that it might be a good addition but it would be hella expensive too. I wanted Norwegian keys. Everything else is a bonus in this set already :) and I am already selling it for a lower price than the actual production cost. I can't do more.

lifeinvader

21 Oct 2015, 22:45

Yes. They're really, really nice - which why I'd love to get my hands on a set!! :D
Massdrop has the Dolch set on sale as we speak, but unfortunately only with ANSI alyout.
My plan was to somehow convert it to an ISO.. But it might just be too big a task to deal with.

mangaeva

21 Oct 2015, 22:54

lifeinvader wrote: Yes. They're really, really nice - which why I'd love to get my hands on a set!! :D
Massdrop has the Dolch set on sale as we speak, but unfortunately only with ANSI alyout.
My plan was to somehow convert it to an ISO.. But it might just be too big a task to deal with.
Yeah, I haven't seen a DSA Dolch set with ISO layout yet. One of the reasons is probably the missing molds which indeed makes it a bit more difficult to handle, funds wise.
I would gladly put you on the list for one set if you want. I am really sorry again that I can't give you all the keycaps you would want to have. :(

lifeinvader

21 Oct 2015, 23:09

It's really a shame. As far as I can see on Massdrop, there is most certainly a demand :)
Well, I'll try to put the set together with what I can get - and your caps isn't a bad place to start. I'm in! :D

mangaeva

21 Oct 2015, 23:16

lifeinvader wrote: It's really a shame. As far as I can see on Massdrop, there is most certainly a demand :)
Well, I'll try to put the set together with what I can get - and your caps isn't a bad place to start. I'm in! :D
Thank you so much!~ :) Just so you know, I haven't asked anyone to pay yet. I want to have a confirmation from SP about the keycaps being shipped first.

lifeinvader

21 Oct 2015, 23:33

To me, there woulden't be any problem in paying you now - especially so I don't forget about it :)

mangaeva

22 Oct 2015, 21:36

Good News everyone!
I just received the info from SP that the keycaps are expected to be shipped to Hungary on Monday (26.10.2015), that's a whole week earlier than previously calculated. This is great because it will take 1-2 weeks for it to arrive to Hungary so we can start shipping out the sets to all of you sooner thanks to this. :)

Also I am going to receive some photos of the keycaps from SP when they are shipped, which I am going to add to this thread.

mangaeva

26 Oct 2015, 20:36

The keys are being shipped to Hungary today! SP was nice to send me a photo of the set, even if the lighting isn't really ideal~

romevi

26 Oct 2015, 20:48

thumb

mangaeva

03 Nov 2015, 10:40

Added a screenshot of the tracking info of the package to the end of the post. I think it just left the US soil yesterday :)

mangaeva

04 Nov 2015, 16:34

The package departed from Amsterdam today, so it's definitely in Europe~ I am hoping it reaches Hungary this week so it can go under the Toll procedures and that it can finally arrive at my parent's house next week :)

mangaeva

05 Nov 2015, 11:15

Package is under customs in Hungary! Have updated the screenshot.

bosper

10 Nov 2015, 13:50

I'm also interested in the buy. I PM'd you on reddit. Since you didn't answer I had to come by. I'm the romanian fellow :-D

mangaeva

10 Nov 2015, 13:53

bosper wrote: I'm also interested in the buy. I PM'd you on reddit. Since you didn't answer I had to come by. I'm the romanian fellow :-D
Oi! Hei bosper! So sorry I got no notification from Reddit and I wasn't too active there >_< I will PM you here in a minute.

mangaeva

11 Nov 2015, 09:06

I added the Screenshot of the Hungarian post office tracking site. The last information suggests that the letter has been sent out to me parents about the package (The Hungarian customs system is a bit silly, we have to declare that we intend to pay the toll and get the package. Of course we want to, duh!). They should be getting the letter today or tomorrow, so once we send the reply to the customs department, the package should be finally in my parents hands after some days afterwards :) Thank you for the patience from all of you~

ocodo

12 Nov 2015, 04:16

Any chance I can get in on this too?

ocodo

12 Nov 2015, 09:36

Thank you, I'm in!

So, not this time around, but is anyone interested in YBP Return, Enter & Control (1.75u)?

mangaeva

12 Nov 2015, 09:43

ocodo wrote: Thank you, I'm in!

So, not this time around, but is anyone interested in YBP Return, Enter & Control (1.75u)?
I have updated the list in the post with your name. :)

mangaeva

12 Nov 2015, 09:57

I updated the title so that maybe it's more obvious this way that there are still sets available to people who want to buy :)

romevi

12 Nov 2015, 14:44

ocodo wrote:Thank you, I'm in!

Sure!

nicholasferber

12 Nov 2015, 17:20

Hey! Messaged you on Reddit. Want to buy this! I do not use deskthority that much. Could you please contact me on reddit? I have PMd you there.

mangaeva

13 Nov 2015, 21:16

We have finally got the letter from customs. I had to fill in some data, signed it and sent a scanned version to their e-mail address (Thank the gods I didn't have to send it back via mail) So next week I really cross my fingers that the package is finally going to be delivered to my parents house :D

mangaeva

18 Nov 2015, 08:18

I forgot to update the shipping info on Monday. I have updated the screenshot now :)
They have got the info I needed to send and it has been forwarded to NAV (the authority handling these things) on the same day. I am expecting some movement today :) will let you guys know when things finally start rolling.

mangaeva

18 Nov 2015, 13:06

The keycaps have arrived to the post office! My parents are picking it up today! I am going to upload a photo of the goodies and then we are getting onto packing them for you guys. :)

romevi

18 Nov 2015, 15:27

Great news!

Return to “Group buys”