Cherry MX Switches (shipping ...)

7bit

31 Jan 2012, 12:34

Icarium wrote:Enlighten me how you ordered, please. :p
Write a message to Phantom :

MXRED 150
MXBLUE 75
MXGREY 1000

Add your e-mail address (just your e-mai address and nothing else in that line) and send it off.

Here is the complete pricelist:
http://deskthority.net/wiki/Phantom_Group_Buy#Pricelist

Icarium

31 Jan 2012, 12:59

Okay, so far so good. Can I edit the PM in my outbox to make changes or do I have to send a new one?

7bit

31 Jan 2012, 13:45

Icarium wrote:Okay, so far so good. Can I edit the PM in my outbox to make changes or do I have to send a new one?
You need to send a new one.

I'm not sure if edits are re-submitted.

Gilgam

31 Jan 2012, 17:38

Hello
i just check the phantom wiki and there is a Resistor line
what is it for ?

Icarium

31 Jan 2012, 17:49

Is this the proper thread to discuss general phantom orders? Because I would like to build a 7bit layout phantom but I don't have a case and was wondering if there are any suggestions for that. :)

Gilgam

31 Jan 2012, 17:53

Oops indeed
i'm in the wrong thread.
I made the confusionbeetwwen that one and the phantom thread

Icarium

31 Jan 2012, 18:05

Gilgam wrote:Oops indeed
i'm in the wrong thread.
Which is?

Gilgam

31 Jan 2012, 18:34

ther is specific phantom thread below.
There is no case developped yet but lister made an acrilyc (plexiglas) one and made a group buy for it. It is full. There must be a second round.

7bit

31 Jan 2012, 19:28

Gilgam wrote:Hello
i just check the phantom wiki and there is a Resistor line
what is it for ?
The resistor is needed for the LEDs but 2 LEDs complete with resistors are included with each PCB.

I've removed LEDs becuase I got only a few orders for them and everybody can order their own LEDs (or canibalize an old rubberdome as I will do :evil: ).

If someone is interested, I can send some red LEDs and beeper from Tipro keyboards ...

Would be a cool thing to have a keyboard with n-key rollover which beeps whenever you hit 3 keys a time.
:o

7bit

31 Jan 2012, 19:30

Icarium wrote:Is this the proper thread to discuss general phantom orders? Because I would like to build a 7bit layout phantom but I don't have a case and was wondering if there are any suggestions for that. :)
I'm still waiting for response about a backplate (same as mountplate but no cut-outs). I want the Phantom without any case, exept a cover for the backside of the PCB to make it look more minimalistic as it is.

7bit

31 Jan 2012, 19:32

Gilgam wrote:Oops indeed
i'm in the wrong thread.
In fact it's the same group buy. Just wanted to drive attention to the MX switches we order for the Phantoms to get some people in who would not dream of being able to buy switches in a keyboard-kit-group buy.

Ekaros

31 Jan 2012, 21:34

You need my address too? Ok ok take it, like I have any use for it anyway..

7bit

31 Jan 2012, 21:43

Ekaros wrote:You need my address too? Ok ok take it, like I have any use for it anyway..
I also need you phonenumber (we will sell the data to a phone-marketing company this time).

Ekaros

31 Jan 2012, 21:47

7bit wrote:
Ekaros wrote:You need my address too? Ok ok take it, like I have any use for it anyway..
I also need you phonenumber (we will sell the data to a phone-marketing company this time).
I hope PHONE works...

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

01 Feb 2012, 20:55

I just got a second email telling me to send my address. But I had already sent it yesterday after I got the first email. Do I need to send it again? Is it in the wrong format?

7bit

01 Feb 2012, 21:16

The_Ed wrote:I just got a second email telling me to send my address. But I had already sent it yesterday after I got the first email. Do I need to send it again? Is it in the wrong format?
Ignore it. It is all the script's fault!

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

01 Feb 2012, 21:45

7bit wrote:
The_Ed wrote:I just got a second email telling me to send my address. But I had already sent it yesterday after I got the first email. Do I need to send it again? Is it in the wrong format?
Ignore it. It is all the script's fault!
If the script was written by you, then isn't it your fault? And is the MXGREY really down to 0.45eur?!! That's amazing!

Curetia

02 Feb 2012, 01:11

I got this today:
MXBROWN |MX brown plate mount switch (0.45 EUR)| 0.60| 15| 15| 9.00
MXCLEAR |MX clear plate mount switch (0.43 EUR)| 0.57|230|230|131.10
SHIPCOMBINED|Shipping costs combined | 0.00| 1| 1| 0.00
Sum |before fees | | |246|140.10
PAYEUR |EUR bank payment | 0%| | | 0.00
Total | | | |246|140.10
My MXGREY switches would be deleted and I dont know why :( I ordered 15 MXGREY and if it will go down to 0,45€ per switch i will buy 20 or 25 :)

tubby

02 Feb 2012, 03:06

And I got this:
SHIPKO |? Shipping costs to Korea(42 EUR) |55.00| 1| 1| 55.00
Slight error there cos I am not in Korea, but would shipping to other Asian regions costs about the same?

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

02 Feb 2012, 04:17

Just got my THIRD email asking for my address that was already given. Am I gonna keep getting these every 12 hours?

7bit

02 Feb 2012, 09:02

Curetia wrote:My MXGREY switches would be deleted and I dont know why :( I ordered 15 MXGREY and if it will go down to 0,45€ per switch i will buy 20 or 25 :)
You just have to re-order them....

7bit

02 Feb 2012, 09:05

tubby wrote:And I got this:
SHIPKO |? Shipping costs to Korea(42 EUR) |55.00| 1| 1| 55.00
Slight error there cos I am not in Korea, but would shipping to other Asian regions costs about the same?
Yes it is the same, but do not pay shipping costs for now, becuase maybe we find acheaper way to do the shipping.

Also for shipping to Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera I use SHIPNO (Norway) because it is the same price.
:lol:

7bit

02 Feb 2012, 09:06

The_Ed wrote:Just got my THIRD email asking for my address that was already given. Am I gonna keep getting these every 12 hours?
:roll:
OK, I found your address.

Donbabbeo

02 Feb 2012, 10:47

PM sent with address, sorry for being so late, but yesterday there was a huge blackout and cannot check!
Did we receive another email of confirmation about the address?

Ekaros

02 Feb 2012, 20:39

So I can leave the shipping out for now? I mean 80 switches can't be that costly?

7bit

02 Feb 2012, 20:51

No they can't. Just add

SHIPUNINSURED

^^^ I should have used a shorter name for it!

If they vanish, I will resend spares.

Ekaros

02 Feb 2012, 20:53

7bit wrote:No they can't. Just add

SHIPUNINSURED

^^^ I should have used a shorter name for it!

If they vanish, I will resend spares.
Did both of Tipros end up back btw, so can I trust german post atleast that much?

7bit

02 Feb 2012, 20:56

I resent 2 of the Tipros. The initial shipment obviously vanished.

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

02 Feb 2012, 22:58

PAID!

$7 for shipping? Seriously? Guess I'm just used to shipping in the contiguous 48... $75.12 for 110 switches is pretty damn good though. <69 cents a switch. How long until "Brandon Binn" AKA biniaris sends my switches?

7bit

02 Feb 2012, 23:53

The_Ed wrote:PAID!

$7 for shipping? Seriously? Guess I'm just used to shipping in the contiguous 48... $75.12 for 110 switches is pretty damn good though. <69 cents a switch. How long until "Brandon Binn" AKA biniaris sends my switches?
I will get the switches in around 4 weeks.

Then I've got to test every single switch.

Then carefully pack thrm and send them off to biniaris.

This may take a while ...

[1%done-----------------------------------------------------------------------]

Return to “Group buys”