Cherry MX and Matias switches

IvanIvanovich

15 Aug 2012, 04:23

I ordered green originally it said was 'in stock' now they are not and have February 2013 eta... so I don't want to be waiting so long, will that delay my entire order? If so I no longer want them, I already paid it so I can substitute for something else?

poseidon0380

15 Aug 2012, 06:31

i alreay pm to update my shipping address but still receive email from 7bit with old address. Please check.

blighty

15 Aug 2012, 07:20

Payments from "MX 0030 win" have been received and marked as shipped for Paypal purposes (to keep them from locking up the PP account). Invoices may or may not reflect the payments yet. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date.

suka
frobiac

16 Aug 2012, 07:44

MX 0022 just paid...
Now waiting anxiously for the first switches

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

16 Aug 2012, 18:21

I just submitted an order seeing as I got my original order a few days ago. I hope this GB goes faster than the last one.

blighty

16 Aug 2012, 22:08

Just a quick reminder for people paying via Paypal. Be sure to include your Order Number/Member Name in the subject and notes/message to seller areas (MX 0000 RandomPerson). There is no way of knowing what invoice to credit otherwise. Thanks! (Check your Paypal-linked email if you think this could be you)

danielucf

17 Aug 2012, 05:46

I never got an invoice, did MX Clears run out before getting to my order? I thought they used to say in stock.

duq

17 Aug 2012, 19:42

I have yet to recieve an invoice yet for my reds also.

The last email I got said to not send money.

blighty

18 Aug 2012, 20:46

Payments from lowpoly and Aleksander have been received and marked as shipped for Paypal purposes (to keep them from locking up the PP account). Invoices may or may not reflect the payments yet. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date.

damorgue

19 Aug 2012, 22:00

I got an email with payment info now.

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

19 Aug 2012, 22:03

Really? I keep getting ones that say not to pay yet...

Half-Saint

19 Aug 2012, 22:41

The_Ed wrote:Really? I keep getting ones that say not to pay yet...
Same here.

danielucf

20 Aug 2012, 09:41

I've sent my address 3 times to the bot and keep getting emails that it needs my address...

7bit

20 Aug 2012, 10:50

The_Ed wrote:Really? I keep getting ones that say not to pay yet...
Sorry, I've changed this.

The reason is that you did not add a payment method. Now, everybody who has got no payment method gets PayPal payment information.

7bit

20 Aug 2012, 10:53

danielucf wrote:I've sent my address 3 times to the bot and keep getting emails that it needs my address...
Example:

ADDRESS
danielucf
Marktplaats 1
1234 MX Deskthority
ML

:shock:

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

20 Aug 2012, 13:16

7bit wrote:Sorry, I've changed this.

The reason is that you did not add a payment method. Now, everybody who has got no payment method gets PayPal payment information.
From the OP -
7bit wrote:Please submit your order to user CherryMX !

Order-format (to be pm'ed to CherryMX):
MXCLEAR 100
MXWHITE 50
you@e-mail.address

Shipping is $5 no matter how many switches you order!
There is no payment method option in that, and the emails only ask for an address.
7bit wrote:
danielucf wrote:I've sent my address 3 times to the bot and keep getting emails that it needs my address...
Example:

ADDRESS
danielucf
Marktplaats 1
1234 MX Deskthority
ML

:shock:
I had to send my address twice because I didn't realize "ADDRESS" was a required word.

7bit

20 Aug 2012, 13:19

PAYPAL (US)
PAYEUR (Europe)
PAYPALINT (Restworld)

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

20 Aug 2012, 13:52

7bit wrote:PAYPAL (US)
PAYEUR (Europe)
PAYPALINT (Restworld)
Where were we supposed to add that?

Will the 3 MXCLEAR hold my order up? Or do you have enough phantom leftovers to cover that?

Oh, and PAID!

7bit

20 Aug 2012, 14:49

The_Ed wrote:
7bit wrote:PAYPAL (US)
PAYEUR (Europe)
PAYPALINT (Restworld)
Where were we supposed to add that?

Will the 3 MXCLEAR hold my order up? Or do you have enough phantom leftovers to cover that?

Oh, and PAID!
Just send a message to CherryMX:
PAYEUR

or whatever.

:-)

MXCLEAR: I will get the last package this week, so I can ship out complete orders and will use up the reserve (becuase I will get new MXCLEAR switches really soon), so chances are good you will get the 3 MXCLEARS included.

nntnam

20 Aug 2012, 14:52

Can I order now?

7bit

20 Aug 2012, 16:51

nntnam wrote:Can I order now?
Yes!

Please submit your order to CherryMX!

blighty

21 Aug 2012, 03:42

Payments from The_Ed, duq, and yozu have been received and marked as shipped for Paypal purposes (to keep them from locking up the PP account). Invoices may or may not reflect the payments yet. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date.

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

21 Aug 2012, 03:43

My order was marked as shipped, but I already know that is not the case. 7bit - do you think you'll start shipping next week?

Edit: This is hilarious! I hit submit and blighty has made a post!

blighty

21 Aug 2012, 04:18

The_Ed wrote:
This is hilarious! I hit submit and blighty has made a post!
I try and keep up with letting people know their money was received and registered with the bot while trying to avoid having my PP locked up. I'd hate to miss the opportunity of having my bids sniped on eBay.

GH1391401

21 Aug 2012, 05:11

Payments sent, only because I don't feel right ordering something and backing out... I don't know why the status of mx greens changed from available to FEB/2013 (which is OK) or why my question was ignored twice (which sucks)

7bit

21 Aug 2012, 08:47

GH1391401 wrote:Payments sent, only because I don't feel right ordering something and backing out... I don't know why the status of mx greens changed from available to FEB/2013 (which is OK) or why my question was ignored twice (which sucks)
I don't know if they deliver earlier. Some switches I got (reds for example) should not have been available before early 2013. This FEB/2013 date is the worst case.

7bit

21 Aug 2012, 08:49

The_Ed wrote:My order was marked as shipped, but I already know that is not the case. 7bit - do you think you'll start shipping next week?

Shipping should start next week-end. I'm just waiting for invoices for the last package (Phantom group buy) to get it out of the customs office.

blighty

22 Aug 2012, 09:34

Payments from GH1391401 and jessecoleman have been received and marked as shipped for Paypal purposes (to keep them from locking up the PP account). Invoices may or may not reflect the payments yet. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date.

Zifle

22 Aug 2012, 14:48

7bit wrote:
The_Ed wrote:My order was marked as shipped, but I already know that is not the case. 7bit - do you think you'll start shipping next week?

Shipping should start next week-end. I'm just waiting for invoices for the last package (Phantom group buy) to get it out of the customs office.
Will we get an email when/if our orders get shipped? Or will we just randomly have switches sitting in our mailbox all of a sudden? o:

jessecoleman

22 Aug 2012, 15:44

So I, like everyone else, got about 4 emails with the message: "This is only a pre-order! Prices might change! Please do not pay!" So I waited. Then I got one that looked like an invoice. It asked me for my payment info (paypal, payeur, etc), and said: "Please pay --> $31.00 <-- within 7 days via PayPal (no gift!)". So I PMed CherryMX my payment method and sent $31 via Paypal. Then, this morning I got my actual invoice. It looked exactly like the previous email except the Paypal fees had been added to the price. So now I have paid $31 out of the $31.93 that I owe. I've already sent the money with my invoice number but am 93 cents short. But according to blighty I'm all paid up. What should I do?

Return to “Group buys”