Cherry MX and Matias switches

Linuus

17 Nov 2014, 18:59

7bit, you said you were going to ship my order last Thursday but I haven't received any tracking number, which I paid extra for.

Has it shipped yet? Invoice 725

pasph

17 Nov 2014, 20:00

Do you know when Matias linear switches will be available?

sero

19 Nov 2014, 02:08

I thought the alps switches were in stock according to my invoice. Was I mistaken? If so I will take them out of my order because I also ordered a bunch of keys from the RETRO sellout, and I want those keys pretty soon.

mashby

19 Nov 2014, 18:01

The following payments have been received for this group buy: fntanyl, Willwas, DanielT.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

derek

20 Nov 2014, 20:51

mx clear pcb switches?

mashby

21 Nov 2014, 20:17

The following payments have been received for this group buy: blackkat x2.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?

Linuus

22 Nov 2014, 14:55

I received my switches the other day. Looks great, thanks!

elllit

24 Nov 2014, 17:04

Did you find the time to compile a current stock list?
If so, could you post it? ;)

honoka

25 Nov 2014, 00:18

Does the preorder price of 0.5 euro apply to all switches not in stock?

Answering my own question so that others don't need to wonder...
The preorder price of 0.5 euro does only apply to the clear case switches.

Ellis

25 Nov 2014, 14:36

Any ETA on PCB mount MX Clears?

mashby

25 Nov 2014, 18:28

The following payments have been received for this group buy: strafe, blackkat, OneMoreThing, combataran, neone23, IYellowSnowI

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

korrelate

26 Nov 2014, 22:41

7bit wrote: Next week, I will know more.
Note: this is concerning the MX Lock switch GB.

When we get an update I'd love to know how many are still required to reach MOQ. I haven't been very vocal about this GB for this rare switch on GH (I don't know if anyone is) but if I need to I will absolutely take a more active role in promoting this GB to get us MOQ.

Cheers,

k

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

27 Nov 2014, 11:52

Has #0710 shipped ?

7bit

27 Nov 2014, 13:08

MXCLEAR and MXCLEAR/NW will be back in stock during next week. I just got a shipping note.
:-)

ps: Sorry for all the delays, but currently I still dig through the key caps ...
:roll:

Muirium
µ

27 Nov 2014, 13:14

Did you just say…

========================= ROUND 5 RUMORS =========================
========================== BREAKING NEWS ==========================

An inside source reveals that a great pile of caps has been sighted at Round 5 HQ. No official confirmation has been provided yet, but speculation is mounting. Is this more than the grab boxes? Could this be the first tranche of Round 5 proper? Has SP hit a deadline at last?

Stay tuned!

beltet

27 Nov 2014, 19:13

7bit wrote: MXCLEAR and MXCLEAR/NW will be back in stock during next week. I just got a shipping note.

ps: Sorry for all the delays, but currently I still dig through the key caps ...
Thats great! But when do you get blue and lock ones?
Sincerely

Khers

27 Nov 2014, 20:26

7bit wrote: MXCLEAR and MXCLEAR/NW will be back in stock during next week. I just got a shipping note.

Wow! At last I will get my MX Clears to finish my ErgoDox!

nonormals

30 Nov 2014, 00:18

Any idea if/when you'll get dark greys back in stock?

jjt

02 Dec 2014, 07:24

Order PM'd. Will I get a reply from the CherryMX bot?

Edit: response received, all is well.
Last edited by jjt on 02 Dec 2014, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

Sayso

02 Dec 2014, 12:56

beltet wrote:

Thats great! But when do you get blue and lock ones?
Sincerely
This 8-)

pichu23

03 Dec 2014, 00:37

7Bit, any idea when the clear case switches will be in stock ?
I know the details on the front page is not up to date.
Could you give a rough time frame ?
Thanks !

mashby

04 Dec 2014, 17:24

The following payments have been received for this group buy: kongo, Ellis, keiwop, andrewjoy and Willwas.

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

05 Dec 2014, 06:27

@7bit: Has order #0710 shipped ?

7bit

05 Dec 2014, 12:03

Just got the message that the MXLOCKs will be delivered in March 2015, if I order until next week.
:cool:

Because I need to pay up front, it would be nice if some more people order MXLOCKs.

Thanks!
Spoiler:
:ugeek:

Muirium
µ

05 Dec 2014, 12:26

March? Cool, you won't have to hold them too long to ship alongside Round 5!

I'll order up a few, of course. Thanks.

OneMoreThing

06 Dec 2014, 00:02

@7bit: What are your stock levels besides mxlock? I'm deciding whether to ship now or hold off.

Laser
emacs -nw

06 Dec 2014, 13:59

I wonder, if people want to make ergo (or panda) clears, why don't they buy MX GREY switches? (these being in stock)
Any actual difference in the stem, not considering the (anyway to-be-replaced) stiff spring?

chzel

06 Dec 2014, 14:33

I have wondered of that before, and on a different discussion which I can't find right now, and if I remember correctly the tactile bump of the grey is somewhat sharper than the clears.
I have a few grey's already and I am waiting for clears to test!

Laser
emacs -nw

06 Dec 2014, 14:39

A-ha, thanks - make sure to do a 'blind' test, and to share your results :)

BTW, i found your discussion (was right in this thread): http://deskthority.net/post174153.html#p174153

LATER EDIT:

I just realized that i do have one grey switch (for the spacebar key), at my mx clear modded TKL.
Both types of switches (the clears and the grey one) have springs from mx blacks, so i can rule stiffness factor out.
Comparative testing reveals interesting results: if i think hard that the grey switch must be more tactile, it starts to seem so. If i think it has no reason to, then it doesn't. I think it means that i _can_ use them :D

pichu23

07 Dec 2014, 03:36

7bit wrote: Just got the message that the MXLOCKs will be delivered in March 2015, if I order until next week.
:cool:

Because I need to pay up front, it would be nice if some more people order MXLOCKs.

Thanks!
Spoiler:
:ugeek:
Nice. What bout clear case switches ? There's no update to it as to the first page which is not updated.

Return to “Group buys”