Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

beltet

14 Oct 2014, 13:35

scottc wrote: I'm still waiting for confirmation about my transfer coming through. It's been a week. :roll:
I did the same, waited until yesterday, and I tried to send a "dfbsjk" message to 7bot.
I got a updated invoice that way, with confirmation that I have paid. But I pay over SEPA. I dont know if it works over paypal payment.

scottc

14 Oct 2014, 14:14

I paid over SEPA too. Hopefully it's just been a bit laggy.

Muirium
µ

14 Oct 2014, 14:35

It? Sepa or the bot? I got an email update half an hour ago, after Beltet reminded me to whisper sweet nonsense to 7bot:
Amount Due | | | | | 0.00

Everything has been paid up to the penny!

Thank you for your order!

scottc

14 Oct 2014, 15:12

SEPA. I got an invoice this morning saying it was still unpaid, but I'll poke the bot now.

mashby

14 Oct 2014, 17:23

The following payments have been received for this group buy: twiddle

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

Mr.Bean

16 Oct 2014, 12:47

7bit wrote: The USD to EUR relation changed.
:cry:
Paid 57,87 on 29/09 but bot still telling me that i owe 58.33 :?
Last edited by Mr.Bean on 16 Oct 2014, 21:46, edited 2 times in total.

chzel

16 Oct 2014, 16:26

Mr.Bean wrote:
Paid 57,87 on 29/10 but bot still telling me that i owe 58.33 :?
I guess that is because time travel has not been invented yet!
:roll:

Flintfish

16 Oct 2014, 18:00

Muirium wrote: Roll a dice. Count that many final deadlines when they come. And maybe right around then the real waiting begins.

But first add a few weeks. The man's AFK!
Seems like 7bit is not at home for the moment so maybe he can't update payments just now, even if the bot can recieve new orders.

webwit
Wild Duck

16 Oct 2014, 18:13

He is the bot. Since he's not here to reply, share all your dirty rumors/secrets about 7b(o|i)t here:

beltet

16 Oct 2014, 20:55

webwit wrote: He is the bot. Since he's not here to reply, share all your dirty rumors/secrets about 7b(o|i)t here:
I've heard the the 7bot controls 7bit, not the other way around. :o
Thats why it wants more orders all the time. So it can build a bot army that can take over the world with keyboard madness. :evil:
I don't mind, as long I get my caps. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Btw if I cancel a few things from Round5a, can I use the amount I have to buy from cherrymx bot? Have anyone done that before?

Laser
emacs -nw

16 Oct 2014, 21:00

7bot's real name is Shiv'kala :P (or his key-per)

chzel

16 Oct 2014, 21:07

beltet wrote: EDIT: Btw if I cancel a few things from Round5a, can I use the amount I have to buy from cherrymx bot? Have anyone done that before?
No one has survived to tell us...PM at your own risk... :evilgeek:
Rumor has it that the bot replies "Does not compute", and then...eerie silence...

beltet

16 Oct 2014, 21:14

chzel wrote:
beltet wrote: EDIT: Btw if I cancel a few things from Round5a, can I use the amount I have to buy from cherrymx bot? Have anyone done that before?
No one has survived to tell us...PM at your own risk... :evilgeek:
Rumor has it that the bot replies "Does not compute", and then...eerie silence...
Yikes! Glad I own a 122key Model M I can try to defend myself with if the bot decides to show up. Maybe shall mod the case with some nails....

mashby

17 Oct 2014, 19:10

The following payments have been received for this group buy: willidiots, vluft, xyrgh.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

taylordcraig

19 Oct 2014, 20:47

Sorry. I'm new to DT and 7bit buys and I'm a little lost. I got an invoice right away but was under the impression with more orders the price would go down. Is there a refund later or something?

Oh, also I'm talking about R5a but couldn't find a thread. ~.~

Nuum

19 Oct 2014, 20:49

Yes, you'll get a refund once the prices drop, but of course you get the refund only to spend it on more keycaps! ;)

taylordcraig

19 Oct 2014, 20:55

Nuum wrote: Yes, you'll get a refund once the prices drop, but of course you get the refund only to spend it on more keycaps! ;)
Great thanks for the quick reply.
And of course only to buy more caps.
My order would be three times the size if my wallet would allow it.

Edit: One more question, if I add to my order will I receive another invoice for just those kits?

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

19 Oct 2014, 23:30

Hi Taylor!

If you add to your order, you get an update of your original invoice with the extra items added, and a new amount due.

Essentially each bot (7bot for Round 5 leftovers and Round 5a, CherryMX for switches and 7bit's keyboards) issues one invoice per username, with each invoice continually updated as more items are added and paid for.

Which reminds me, I have more to pay for, and more to add...

taylordcraig

21 Oct 2014, 15:27

Thanks a lot!
I hope this buy doesn't run too long or I might get another pay cheque. :lol:

Yslen

21 Oct 2014, 15:28

taylordcraig wrote:Thanks a lot!
I hope this buy doesn't run too long or I might get another pay cheque. :lol:
Another pay cheque? I've had three different jobs since this group buy started... :P

Mr.Bean

22 Oct 2014, 15:54

Mr.Bean wrote:
Paid 57,87 on 29/09 but bot still telling me that i owe 58.33 :?
Still no sign of my payment cant you fix this pls.

mSSM

22 Oct 2014, 19:56

I have just noticed that there is a new group buy, and that Cream/Violet combination looks WAY TOO SEXY!!

With that said, does the 25% discount apply to everything or only to the leftovers?

Muirium
µ

22 Oct 2014, 20:03

Supposedly, the 25% discount ended a while ago. But 7bit went on vacation or something, so who knows. He should have corrected the thread title. Extended discounts for all!

hashbaz

22 Oct 2014, 20:04

Sorry to be That Guy, but I haven't been following this thread lately, and now there are many unread pages.

Are we still waiting on production to finish?

Muirium
µ

22 Oct 2014, 20:05

Yes. And 7bit to get back from his (planned) absence. Then we're due some updates.

ccc24

22 Oct 2014, 22:20

hi,

I'm new here, and was wondering what the process is like ordering from 7bit? How long does it take and what are your opinions on how this GB is run?

Was thinking of just ordering an alpha set for my first time, can someone help me figure out how to order [HONEYB/ALPHAINT/VIOLETT], do I just message 7bot?

chzel

22 Oct 2014, 22:31

Welcome,
Read the first post, it has all the info you need, and note the date...it takes ages! :mrgreen:
First of all find out what you need and note the names.
Then PM 7bot with the order like so:

Code: Select all

HONEYB/whatever
HONEYB/whatever/blue
HONEYB/this/red 2
HONEYB/that/green 2
PAYPAL
your@mail.com
ADDRESS
Your Name
street
city
post code
country
You will see your PM stay in outbox, that is normal.
Some time later, maybe next day, you will get an email with your order, sum, and instructions for payment.
Review, change as needed, and pay.
Forget whole thing, continue life.
Sometime later (in a couple of months hopefully) production will have finished and we will get our caps! :evilgeek:
Ask away if you need anything, but have a look around first!

farinasa_

22 Oct 2014, 22:45

chzel wrote: (in a couple of months hopefully)
I see we have an optimist here. :lol:

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

22 Oct 2014, 23:10

If the November order deadline for Round 5a (HONEYB) is kept to, and SP can enter production promptly, I'd guess we might have HONEYB kits in summer 2015. But the order deadline is not fixed, and SP's production schedules may change. As insurance, I might budget another 6 months for SP and say end of 2015 for receiving HONEYB. I think that 7bit wants this to be a quicker, shorter round though - so he can get working on Round 6!

The original Round 5 order (including orderable leftovers) really should be ready to ship from SP to 7bit for sorting by now. In which case, the timing is down to how quickly 7bit's perl scripts can sort and ship! (The Round 5 keys will be sent in bulk to 7bit, as a bag of Q, a bag of W, a bag of E..., so they will then be checked and sorted in order to ship).

The quicker route to get in at this stage is definitely to pick up someone's else existing Round 5 order - there have been a few offered. But there's no Violett in those kits, only the HONEY colours.

ccc24

23 Oct 2014, 06:44

chzel wrote: Welcome,
Read the first post, it has all the info you need, and note the date...it takes ages! :mrgreen:
First of all find out what you need and note the names.
Then PM 7bot with the order like so:

Code: Select all

HONEYB/whatever
HONEYB/whatever/blue
HONEYB/this/red 2
HONEYB/that/green 2
PAYPAL
your@mail.com
ADDRESS
Your Name
street
city
post code
country
You will see your PM stay in outbox, that is normal.
Some time later, maybe next day, you will get an email with your order, sum, and instructions for payment.
Review, change as needed, and pay.
Forget whole thing, continue life.
Sometime later (in a couple of months hopefully) production will have finished and we will get our caps! :evilgeek:
Ask away if you need anything, but have a look around first!
Thanks, couple more questions.

How are payments handled? Do I pay the full invoice? If the price drops, is the difference automatically refunded to your PAYPAL account or w.e?

Return to “Group buys”