Price Check: How much is my _____ worth?

manna

26 Mar 2016, 18:28

Is 150 euro a good price for a ISO Novatouch, Italian layout with:
-Hypersphere's silencing ring
-Granite alphas keycaps
-Capslock LED mod (and a "ghetto" windowed keycap)

rddm

26 Mar 2016, 19:11

ramnes wrote:
rddm wrote: how much for a g81-30xx SAD?
Really depends on condition.
I didn't really inspect it, no time. I need to clean it and see the texture.
But for a used one.

itzmeluigi

28 Mar 2016, 07:12

Around how much is a Industrial Model M round label in mint condition worth?

zuglufttier

28 Mar 2016, 18:48

rddm wrote:
ramnes wrote:
rddm wrote: how much for a g81-30xx SAD?
Really depends on condition.
I didn't really inspect it, no time. I need to clean it and see the texture.
But for a used one.
30 to 70 euros, depending on who's buying :D

Prelim

29 Mar 2016, 11:15

how much for a G80-1000HAP nkro version (full diodes model) without caps?

Btw it have the smoothest vintage blacks, of course ;)

prava

29 Mar 2016, 14:04

prava wrote: Hi there!

I have a couple of NIB G80-2551HAD. Yup, they are completely and utterly new. How much would their price be? I'm running out of place and things that I do not use need to go.

Thanks!
Help! I have people interested but I have no idea how much they go for. I'd appreciate some insight!

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

29 Mar 2016, 14:23

They are very hard to price because they're rare but without a lot of demand.

A fair price would somewhere between 150 and 200€ each, but I'm not sure you'll find buyers at that price.

I guess it really depends how quick you want to sell.

bocahgundul
Sell me 5k please

29 Mar 2016, 14:41

Prelim wrote: how much for a G80-1000HAP nkro version (full diodes model) without caps?

Btw it have the smoothest vintage blacks, of course ;)
can I see the serial bro? I think I'm interested on the board ;)

Prelim

30 Mar 2016, 02:13

here it is, /pm me if you're interested ;)

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

30 Mar 2016, 02:24

itzmeluigi wrote: Around how much is a Industrial Model M round label in mint condition worth?
150 USD? Just a rough guess

photekq
Cherry Picker

30 Mar 2016, 02:29

That G80-1000HAP without caps is worth maybe 40EUR at the _very_ most. I say this because you can get G80-1501HADs for extremely cheap, which are effectively the same keyboard - 1000s with NKRO in ISO layout. I would usually say 20EUR, but I think the fact that it has very old (1988) blacks adds about 20EUR value.

The only think that makes the G80-1000HAP valuable are the keycaps, which are missing.

Prelim

30 Mar 2016, 11:15

portuguese caps for portuguese people, as I'm always saying Tom ;) these are also the times where G80-1000HADs are being sold for 400€+ on ebay lol, but thanks for the price check help though!

rddm

30 Mar 2016, 11:34

@Prelim I want the keycaps!

Prelim

30 Mar 2016, 11:34

lol, nice joke ;) (unfortunately they are EXTREMELY shinny/yellowed, I guess you're also a bit tired of that hehe)

rddm

30 Mar 2016, 11:39

After my new ones, something used will be a shit ahahha. It's always good a iso-pt set.

photekq
Cherry Picker

30 Mar 2016, 14:17

Prelim wrote: these are also the times where G80-1000HADs are being sold for 400€+ on ebay lol, but thanks for the price check help though!
Yeah.. I don't pay attention to those sales.. They are absurdities :lol:

Jimi14

30 Mar 2016, 16:45

Out of curiosity, how much would an Swe/Fin iso blue alps datacomp board and a swe/fin iso PS/2 model M be worth between them?

chiptea

30 Mar 2016, 16:48

Jimi14 wrote: Out of curiosity, how much would an Swe/Fin iso blue alps datacomp board and a swe/fin iso PS/2 model M be worth between them?
Model M would be something like 50-60 euro depending on condition. The blue alps board could be anything nowdays. Anywhere from $150 (would be a reasonable price, especially before the blue alps craze), to $500 nowdays on ebay.

gcardinal

01 Apr 2016, 19:42

Spoiler:
IMG_20160401_193256.jpg
IMG_20160401_193256.jpg (613.7 KiB) Viewed 5106 times
Just got my self 2 x G81-3000LRNGB-2/00 - one with Cherry logo and one without. No shine, looks barely used - but a bit dusty/dirty (will do some clean-up :geek: ) Keycaps printed, Type 3 switches.

How much can I ask for those Cherry MY boards with confidence?

photekq
Cherry Picker

01 Apr 2016, 19:46

Probably only 10-20EUR. The keycaps might be worth something to somebody, and the case might be worth something to somebody, but neither of them would be worth much.

scottc

01 Apr 2016, 19:46

The bottom row keycaps have off-center stems, so they can't be used on standard MX keyboards. The keycaps are also lasered, so not worth a huge amount - but - someone just posted in another thread asking for cheap black Cherry caps in ISO!

gcardinal

01 Apr 2016, 20:06

scottc wrote: ...
Oh cool - thank you for the tip! Dropped him a PM
photekq wrote: ...
Ok thanks! At that price I might just hold on to them for a while and maybe do a 25G mod.

Spikebolt
√(4) != -2

04 Apr 2016, 15:15

I'm planning to sell most of my non-core keyboards soon but I have no idea how much some of them are worth. Hopefully you guys can lend me a hand!

AEK 2, ISO, Italian(?) layout, Cream Damped Alps
Case kinda yellowed, scratched ISO enter, spacebar yellowed.
Album here

Magitronic D-K173, Green Alps(?)
Needs a cleanup but in otherwise good condition
Album here

G80-3000, No keycaps, Cherry MX Blacks
No keycaps will be included, even though some are pictured. I assume this one is not worth selling, sourcing the switches and stabs is probably the way to go...
Album here

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

04 Apr 2016, 15:23

I would give the ISO AEK a price of 35$, due to the neat Yoe builds I see.

I would give the green alps board a price of 55$ if they are complicated, and 30$ if they are simplified. I am actually interested in this board. PM me if you wish to sell it on DT.

I don't know how to price the G80-3000, not a Cherry user.

scottc

04 Apr 2016, 15:32

The green Alps board price quote is low. Those have been going quite high recently. Not sure what I'd quote it at. Are the switches genuine Alps or clones?

Chyros

04 Apr 2016, 15:33

The green Alps are a clone. If they'd be genuine Lime Alps $55, let alone $30, would have been a criminal underbid :p .

scottc

04 Apr 2016, 15:35

I think, perhaps, that the motives behind such a low quote are quite apparent... ;)

Spikebolt
√(4) != -2

04 Apr 2016, 15:42

Thanks a lot for your feedback so far.

I'm unsure if they are simplified, complicated or genuine. How can I check that out? The lack of Alps branding would indicate clone though. EDIT: looking at the wiki it would appear the branding would be on bottom of the switch, not the top. I guess I'll have to desolder one to find out.

E3E

07 Apr 2016, 11:31

Spikebolt wrote: Thanks a lot for your feedback so far.

I'm unsure if they are simplified, complicated or genuine. How can I check that out? The lack of Alps branding would indicate clone though. EDIT: looking at the wiki it would appear the branding would be on bottom of the switch, not the top. I guess I'll have to desolder one to find out.
There are more ways to see if they are genuine or not, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a post on this one before, and they are clones.

Keep the above picture in mind as an identifier and do note that you can always open the switch while it's mounted to the board to look at its internals. Only complicated Alps has a plastic switch/contact plate. If it's a simple set of contact leaves, then it's either simplified Alps or a clone.

EDIT: Wait, I forgot. All Alps SKCM Lime switches have ALPS branding on the top housing of the switch, as they came out in the time when Alps had moved onto including branding on the top housings of their switches.

So these are either very OLD SKCM Lime, which is a bit unlikely, or clones.
Last edited by E3E on 07 Apr 2016, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.

Spikebolt
√(4) != -2

07 Apr 2016, 11:33

E3E wrote:
Spikebolt wrote: Thanks a lot for your feedback so far.

There are more ways to see if they are genuine or not, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a post on this one before, and they are clones.

Keep the above picture in mind as an identifier and do note that you can always open the switch while it's mounted to the board to look at its internals. Only complicated Alps has a plastic switch/contact plate. If it's a simple set of contact leaves, then it's either simplified Alps or a clone.
I managed to open the switch up without de soldering and confirmed that they are indeed clones. :(

Return to “Marketplace Help”