Hexgears BoxKeyboard Soda >>Just launched<<

hexgears

01 Apr 2022, 11:40

0329.jpg
0329.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1545 times
Hi, dear Deskthority friends.
This is our first post here and our first KS project. After a six-month run of development, the BoxKeyboard is now ready for its debut. This 65% Keyboard is not a kit, it’s well built out of the box and fully loaded with all features you can imagine. We’ve also customized some unique box switches by Kailh for the Soda edition. The price for the super early bird should be attractive up to 40% Off :idea: . Please check out the configuration and leave us some feedback. For more details please click the link [http://kck.st/3tTlnIy] or check our store [http://hexgears.store]
Attachments
SPEC.jpg
SPEC.jpg (98.21 KiB) Viewed 1545 times
0118cover1 拷贝.jpg
0118cover1 拷贝.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1545 times
soda can0000 拷贝.jpg
soda can0000 拷贝.jpg (872.03 KiB) Viewed 1545 times

Muirium
µ

01 Apr 2022, 11:55

"Friends" might be a bit optimistic. You only joined the forum today—well after developing this product without us—and this keyboard doesn't exactly scream DT to me, but, uh, good luck anyway. ;)

inozenz

01 Apr 2022, 12:02

i find the design intersting sadly no german layout option but this is still at the wrong section of the forum? might want to move it to vendors?

hexgears

01 Apr 2022, 12:06

inozenz wrote:
01 Apr 2022, 12:02
i find the design intersting sadly no german layout option but this is still at the wrong section of the forum? might want to move it to vendors?
Oh, did I place the post in the wrong section? how can i move it?

hexgears

01 Apr 2022, 12:09

Muirium wrote:
01 Apr 2022, 11:55
"Friends" might be a bit optimistic. You only joined the forum today—well after developing this product without us—and this keyboard doesn't exactly scream DT to me, but, uh, good luck anyway. ;)
Yo bro, we really want to create sth different, not just like another imitator. It was not easy. And they might not be for everybody.

maxmalkav
dye hard

02 May 2022, 14:33

hexgears wrote:
Please check out the configuration and leave us some feedback.
Honestly, the first thing I check about keyboards lately is support for QMK firmware, they are few pre-assembled keyboards that offer such a thing (Keychron comes to my mind, and only for a handful of models).

I'd say that QMK support and some degree of customizability (aka hot-swap) are two sought features in the hobby. More than offering a finished keyboard, it may be a good strategy to offer something that can be a decent barebone (even if you throw on top some switches and keys to complete the pack).

hexgears

09 May 2022, 04:25

maxmalkav wrote:
02 May 2022, 14:33
hexgears wrote:
Please check out the configuration and leave us some feedback.
Honestly, the first thing I check about keyboards lately is support for QMK firmware, they are few pre-assembled keyboards that offer such a thing (Keychron comes to my mind, and only for a handful of models).

I'd say that QMK support and some degree of customizability (aka hot-swap) are two sought features in the hobby. More than offering a finished keyboard, it may be a good strategy to offer something that can be a decent barebone (even if you throw on top some switches and keys to complete the pack).
Thank you for your advice! It's just too boring to be another Keychron.

Return to “For sale”