Ducky G2PRO Tenkeyless

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

18 Oct 2012, 22:50

pasph wrote:Where the Nordic Ducky G2Pro tenkeyless can be purchased?
The ISO layout G2Pro tenkeyless models with nordic legends will go on sale from start of next week-
They will be available at least on following resellers:

Finland & Sweden:

Verkkokauppa.com
Jimms.fi
Webhallen.se
MaxFPS.se
Inet.se

There might be one or 2 others too.
And also at least one reseller in Norway and Denmark but i personally dont remember the names.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

18 Oct 2012, 23:01

moltobene wrote:
Well, as long it is an ISO board, I could at least buy a Nordic Layout and a set of blank caps and put in the blanks for the characters. Sure it looks cool with white and black keycaps :D

So, same question like pasph: Where can I get the board (I'm not speaking Swedish, Finnish etc., so most of the online shops are useless for me) shipped to Germany?
If above mentioned resellers dont have English on their page you can also email them for intructions on international purchase/shipping. If thats not possible then i need to find u guys another channel to buy from :D

At same go here are some pics of the nordic ISO layout Ducky G2Pro tenkeyless:

with white PBT and grey print

with white PBT engraved

with black PBT engraved

With black ABS

damorgue

19 Oct 2012, 14:13

Nice of you to offer the different switches in several LED colors each, and not just pair a LED color with a switch and call it a day like most others do.

The Finnish stores have begun to list the black ISO PBT sets for now. Hopefully the Swedish ones will do so too soon. They are not in stock yet though. Do you have any vague idea of a time frame when the white ones might arrive too? Are we talking a week after the black ones, a month, or not until next year?

phetto
Elite

19 Oct 2012, 20:49

Ducky Nordic wrote: with black PBT engraved
THIS IS THEEE SHIIIIT.

xhiroz

23 Oct 2012, 17:39

Hi, I currently own a Filco and I want to personalize it but I don't know much about keycaps. I'd like to ask a few questions, mainly to Ducky Nordic!

1- Top two rows (functions keys and the numbers row, including Ins, Home and Pg Up), are the same for ISO and ANSI right? So ISO keys would fit in ANSI ones?
2- These white PTB from Ducky would fit into my Filco? ;)
3- Will you do any other blank color ptbs?

Basically what I want is a 87 blank white ansi pbt keycaps and then 17 blank red pbt keycaps for the numbers row :p Not sure where to find the blank red keycaps though, if the ISO keys will fit into my ANSI it may be easier to find.

Thank you!

cinch

25 Oct 2012, 20:57

direct links to the blank sets:

http://www.jimms.fi/tuote/PBTB-BLANK105
http://www.jimms.fi/tuote/PBTW-BLANK105

http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/ ... hattusetti
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/ ... hattusetti

€60 + shipping.

/me needs to order!
xhiroz wrote:Hi, I currently own a Filco and I want to personalize it but I don't know much about keycaps. I'd like to ask a few questions, mainly to Ducky Nordic!

1- Top two rows (functions keys and the numbers row, including Ins, Home and Pg Up), are the same for ISO and ANSI right? So ISO keys would fit in ANSI ones?
2- These white PTB from Ducky would fit into my Filco? ;)
3- Will you do any other blank color ptbs?

Basically what I want is a 87 blank white ansi pbt keycaps and then 17 blank red pbt keycaps for the numbers row :p Not sure where to find the blank red keycaps though, if the ISO keys will fit into my ANSI it may be easier to find.

Thank you!
compare the pictures at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_l ... al_layouts
1. the first top two rows are identical in terms of key size. not however what's printed on the keys.
2. yes :) these are cherry mx key caps. they fit any cherry (if its the correct ISO/ANSI layout for those odd keys like enter).
3. i hope so too! yes you can find ANSI PBT keys muuuuuuuuch easier.

cinch

25 Oct 2012, 21:03

o god, they want me to "register" on a finnish website. this will take some google translate fu! i'm gonna order two white sets.

https://www.verkkokauppa.com only has sweden, finland and estonio on their "country" list. guess ill have to contact their support.

fossala
Elite +1

25 Oct 2012, 21:10

They will export, they did for me in the UK.

pasph

25 Oct 2012, 22:21

I have written to Verkkokauppa.com and Jimms.fi they export

Paranoid

26 Oct 2012, 09:32

mhm that's a nice looking keyboard. Can you also buy the board equipped with blanks instead of the engraved/lasered finnish/swedish caps?

pasph

26 Oct 2012, 11:26

Webhallen.se and Inet.se don't export

perost

26 Oct 2012, 15:56

Anyone know if any Swedish resellers will get the blank white PBT keycaps? I've contacted Verkkokauppa about shipping to Sweden, but I fear the shipping cost might be relatively high. I would much rather buy from a swedish reseller instead, and don't mind waiting for a while.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

29 Oct 2012, 11:41

perost wrote:Anyone know if any Swedish resellers will get the blank white PBT keycaps? I've contacted Verkkokauppa about shipping to Sweden, but I fear the shipping cost might be relatively high. I would much rather buy from a swedish reseller instead, and don't mind waiting for a while.
Yes, they will be on sale in Sweden...you'll see them in near days :)

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

29 Oct 2012, 11:45

Paranoid wrote:mhm that's a nice looking keyboard. Can you also buy the board equipped with blanks instead of the engraved/lasered finnish/swedish caps?
Not at the moment.

Only way is to buy the board + set of blank keycaps. If your doing this then it might be a nice combo to buy engraved board as you may want to keep some of engraved caps on and only change the letters to blanks.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

29 Oct 2012, 11:55

Jimms.fi export for sure. Just need to contact them by email, heres customer service: asiakaspalvelu@jimms.fi

perost

30 Oct 2012, 11:18

Ducky Nordic wrote:
perost wrote:Anyone know if any Swedish resellers will get the blank white PBT keycaps? I've contacted Verkkokauppa about shipping to Sweden, but I fear the shipping cost might be relatively high. I would much rather buy from a swedish reseller instead, and don't mind waiting for a while.
Yes, they will be on sale in Sweden...you'll see them in near days :)
Ok, thanks. Would you happen to know which resellers will get the keycaps? Or is that secret :) I contacted maxfps.se since I figured they were the most likely, but the said that they wouldn't get them.

damorgue

30 Oct 2012, 15:27

So far, the answers it seems that they will carry this. I got similar as responses when I contacted the Swedish ones. The Swedish stores seem reluctant to get them unfortunately. These do not represent current stock, just what they are planning on getting. Hopefully someone will change their decision and start to carry the white ones too.
Swedish stores Finnish stores
White PBT lasered No No
White PBT engraved No No
White PBT blanks No Yes
Black PBT lasered Yes Yes
Black PBT engraved Yes Yes
Black PBT blanks No Yes

Mattius

30 Oct 2012, 18:01

Hello.
g2 pro tenkeyless white pbt laser print in UK here:
http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Peripher ... BhZ2U9Jg== <- can I post that?
All switch types. I bought one with mx browns. The spacebar is mx brown right? Not white?
If people care, the red wasd keys (are abs?) are the only keys that the blue leds shine though the letters on. Quite nice tho.
It's very loud to me so I ordered some o-rings. But. I may return it. Is the spacebar supposed to be curved along the top length?
Other than that it's great. Awesome fun feeling. Really hefty. Thing is like a rock lol. Interestingly (or not) I also use a qck but not under a wrist rest, under the keyboard to dampen the noise of this beast on my admittedly very resonant desk. It's like beating a drum otherwise. That's probably just me though :)
I would like different colour pbt caps for the keys with white switches.* A very very light grey would be be swish. If I keep it. I''m not a typist so, wonky spacebars aside, I'm undecided. Haven't gamed enough on it yet mind.
Edit: I guess the tab key must be mx white. Feels a lot stiffer anyway, or I notice it more there. Not sure about that tab key.
*Further edit: My bad, this is all mx brown - no white. Found out popping the o rings on. So I suppose it's the stabilsers that are making some of the bigger keys feel different.
Last edited by Mattius on 31 Oct 2012, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

perost

30 Oct 2012, 18:52

damorgue wrote:So far, the answers it seems that they will carry this. I got similar as responses when I contacted the Swedish ones. The Swedish stores seem reluctant to get them unfortunately. These do not represent current stock, just what they are planning on getting. Hopefully someone will change their decision and start to carry the white ones too.
Yeah, I contacted Verkkokauppa, but with the shipping and bank fees it wasn't quite worth it for me. I really hope some Swedish retailer brings them in, I would love to get my hands on some blank white PBT-caps. The supply of ISO-compatible PBT-caps isn't exactly huge :(

moltobene

05 Nov 2012, 22:40

mh, do the abs and pbt caps have different heights? just asking because I don't want them to have different levels of height if I combine the regular printed ones with blank pbt caps.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

13 Nov 2012, 19:52

perost wrote: Yeah, I contacted Verkkokauppa, but with the shipping and bank fees it wasn't quite worth it for me. I really hope some Swedish retailer brings them in, I would love to get my hands on some blank white PBT-caps. The supply of ISO-compatible PBT-caps isn't exactly huge :(
I have asked Inet in Sweden to set these keycap sets up in their system. Should be able to order in Sweden online very soon.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

13 Nov 2012, 19:54

moltobene wrote:mh, do the abs and pbt caps have different heights? just asking because I don't want them to have different levels of height if I combine the regular printed ones with blank pbt caps.
Yes they are same height, size and angles.

frisi

14 Nov 2012, 16:14

pasph wrote:I have written to Verkkokauppa.com and Jimms.fi they export
Hello

Unfortunately we ship only to Nordic countries, sorry.

Ystävällisin terveisin

Petri
Verkkokauppa.com Oy
Tyynenmerenkatu 11
00220 Helsinki
Y-tunnus 1456344-5

:? :? :?

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

15 Nov 2012, 16:21

frisi wrote:
pasph wrote:I have written to Verkkokauppa.com and Jimms.fi they export
Hello

Unfortunately we ship only to Nordic countries, sorry.

Ystävällisin terveisin

Petri
Verkkokauppa.com Oy
Tyynenmerenkatu 11
00220 Helsinki
Y-tunnus 1456344-5

:? :? :?

Try Jimms.fi. They promised me they would ship to other countries as well. If they say no then im going there and smack them with an inflatable cudgel :D

frisi

15 Nov 2012, 19:42

After a couple of email, they finally said that they ship to other countries too :)

No response from Jimms.fi... tomorrow I'll write again XD

Btw I'm waiting for the Ducky Shine 2 Tenkeyless... Hope to see her in europe soon!

vun

15 Nov 2012, 23:16

Ducky Nordic wrote:
The ISO layout G2Pro tenkeyless models with nordic legends will go on sale from start of next week-
They will be available at least on following resellers:

Finland & Sweden:

Verkkokauppa.com
Jimms.fi
Webhallen.se
MaxFPS.se
Inet.se

There might be one or 2 others too.
And also at least one reseller in Norway and Denmark but i personally dont remember the names.
I would really like to know the name of the Norwegian reseller and if the keycap sets will be available through Norwegian resellers.

shiverrr

17 Nov 2012, 22:19

So the PBT keycap sets without the plastic LED part will only ship in blank versions?

By the way, I still can't see any blank pbt caps being sold by any of the Swedish resellers.

damorgue

23 Nov 2012, 14:38

This looks to be vaporware at this point. Neither of the Swedish stores will sell them according to the stores themselves.

Too bad, I would really have liked several of them and have been searching since forever.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

24 Nov 2012, 13:24

vun wrote: I would really like to know the name of the Norwegian reseller and if the keycap sets will be available through Norwegian resellers.
Hiya. Theres no large reseller in Norway but Gamezone.no have picked up few Ducky boards so they have the possibility ot order the keycaps if they want. If you ask them they could deliver...at least there is no obstacle to it from our side.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

24 Nov 2012, 13:28

shiverrr wrote:So the PBT keycap sets without the plastic LED part will only ship in blank versions?

By the way, I still can't see any blank pbt caps being sold by any of the Swedish resellers.
Yes. Currently only blank sets without the info led part on 3 caps.

...and yes. I dont whats the deal with Swedish resellers not listing the keycaps. I know its not a big business but it would be nice to at least list them online if some1 wishes to purchase a set. Would be a good service towards the customer.

Ill ask Inet and Maxfps again to list the keycap sets online.

Return to “Gallery”