Clickclack keycaps

HipsterPunks

04 Nov 2014, 07:16

I see you Epzy!

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

04 Nov 2014, 16:15

do we have geekhack members crossposting here so they have even more threads in which to show off their click clacks???? is one forum not enough?!

i keed i keed :maverick:

Madhias
BS TORPE

04 Nov 2014, 19:24

'I keed' is like 'just joking'?

Madhias
BS TORPE

22 Nov 2014, 12:48

The Night Owl MKII is not easy to catch on digital celluloid. The color is very dark violett, or as it is called plum color. Also it's a bit like an eggplant! The eyes are reflecting light sources. I never got an image right, this is about version 247 (actually i made about 300 pictures, but am not satisfied). I think there's a curse on this clack!

And here again a Globe Blue Clack in buckling spring flavor:

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

22 Nov 2014, 17:27

The clack is nice but the skidata caps are awesome, I love those caps it's such a cool colorway

Khers

16 Mar 2015, 18:10

One of the original tri-colors from the first post in this thread has found itself a new home:

Should get myself a nice tripod for my camera, this one was the best I could do on my shaky arms...

photekq
Cherry Picker

16 Mar 2015, 18:16

And the other one.. :)

Clackfactory Tricolour by photekq-gh, on Flickr

DanielT

16 Mar 2015, 18:53

I have to post my Oktoberfest too :D
Received the little piece today, me happy, my first clack, and one I really like. Never been a fan of the skulls, except for some colors lime Drunken Skull and Candy Corn. Also tricolor is nice

DanielT

17 Mar 2015, 13:38

And posting my CC :mrgreen:

Stabilized

17 Mar 2015, 13:42

Those Oktoberfest keycaps are by far my favourite Click Clacks, looking good 8-)

Belfong

17 Mar 2015, 13:57

Khers wrote:One of the original tri-colors from the first post in this thread has found itself a new home:

Should get myself a nice tripod for my camera, this one was the best I could do on my shaky arms...
It looked yellowish compared to the one in the first post. Does it look yellow in real life or just a camera angle?

DanielT

17 Mar 2015, 14:09

Stabilized wrote: Those Oktoberfest keycaps are by far my favourite Click Clacks, looking good 8-)
It is really looking good, like foaming beer, it is amazing how Clack managed to capture this in a little piece of resin. Maybe this is why it's my favorite CC :D Thanks webwit ;)

Khers

17 Mar 2015, 14:50

Belfong wrote:
Khers wrote:One of the original tri-colors from the first post in this thread has found itself a new home:
Spoiler:
It looked yellowish compared to the one in the first post. Does it look yellow in real life or just a camera angle?
It doesn't quite look as yellow irl as it does in the pic, but more so than in the post on the first page.

Belfong

17 Mar 2015, 14:56

Khers wrote:
Belfong wrote:
Spoiler:
It doesn't quite look as yellow irl as it does in the pic, but more so than in the post on the first page.
That gives it character, much like old wine! Congrats on the cap!

webwit
Wild Duck

17 Mar 2015, 15:02

My only used clack of the ones on sale, I think it's just some dirt and needs cleaning.

Khers

17 Mar 2015, 17:48

I like the way it looks now, with the white being more of a bone-color... ;)

DanielT

17 Mar 2015, 19:31

Yep, it has a nice bony color, really unique ;)

snoopy

18 Mar 2015, 00:10

Khers wrote: One of the original tri-colors from the first post in this thread has found itself a new home:

damn, I really want that in BS flavor... too bad there's only one of them out there. :?

Madhias
BS TORPE

13 Feb 2016, 22:25

Let's post some pictures here.

I still have to make some pictures from this absolutely gorgeous cap, the best of all!

Madhias
BS TORPE

14 Feb 2016, 22:20

And some closeups in case somebody is wondering how this amazing trophy looks like in detail:

The badest photography reproduction of a bright LED:

And the back, with the CF logo, which stands for Clack Factory:

When will the Vietnamese community copy this cap?

Muirium
µ

14 Feb 2016, 22:36

CounterfeitFactory applauds your work. Their task is easier now.

Madhias
BS TORPE

14 Feb 2016, 22:37

Arrgh.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

14 Feb 2016, 22:44

Great shots Madhias. Finally your Wingnut, very nice. I'll post my fake Vader clack that's not really a clack as you can see in the second picture. But it's real metal and the only one I got. :mrgreen: Sitting on your old SSK by the way! ;)
IMG_20160214_222736.jpg
IMG_20160214_222736.jpg (931 KiB) Viewed 5586 times
IMG_20160214_222808.jpg
IMG_20160214_222808.jpg (956.32 KiB) Viewed 5586 times

pr0ximity

16 Feb 2016, 12:48

My favorite crybaby:

Madhias
BS TORPE

18 Apr 2016, 21:37

Let's add another picture here:

pr0ximity

19 Apr 2016, 03:16

Well, don't mind if I do

E3E

21 Apr 2016, 20:01

Oh! Here's the only clack I'll ever have, hehe. :D

My camera isn't the best, but at least it captures images. :P Made a little Alps-to-MX adapter by hand out of some styrene rod just so the cap could fit on the board that won the wingnut!

When I DO put it on the board, I keep it on the ~ key because it's a very little-used key for me.

I won't put the wingnut on any other board. Just doesn't feel right for it to be something that isn't related to the win.

livingspeedbump
Not what they seem

22 Apr 2016, 02:30

Webwit,the Triple Shot Cap Mounted picture may be one of the best keyboard related pictures I've seen, ever.

Madhias
BS TORPE

23 Jul 2016, 22:14

I am going to post right now some two pictures of Click Clack keycaps:

Madhias
BS TORPE

09 Apr 2017, 08:22

Return to “Gallery”