Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

25 Aug 2015, 21:00

7bit wrote: Honey Bee is more sexy that Honeya.
:cool:

In Round 6 (which will be Round 6a for real) you will be able to order HONEYA kits that fit on Alps switches!
:shock:
Oh shit never mind my previous post, having this love fit on alps would be the dream.

zslane

25 Aug 2015, 21:08

Did any of the kit prices go down after getting the quote back from SP? Just curious...

7bit

25 Aug 2015, 21:30

No, but some could go down because they are less expensive than expected. Now, it is much easier to lower prices than raise them, especially when I promissed that prices will not go up (at least for existing orders).
:roll:

However, since yesterday some more orders came in so some prices might not go up as much ...
;-)

bakteria

25 Aug 2015, 21:36

Came in yesterday but I forgot about the damn HONEY/VERTBSL150 (vert bslash (row 2; grey) CAN SOMEONE SAVE ME?!

More pics here http://imgur.com/a/PXb3b

romevi

25 Aug 2015, 21:41

7bit wrote: Honey Bee is more sexy that Honeya.

But, I can tell you a secret:
Internally, I run Round 5a as Round 6 and Round 4 indeed was Round 4c.
:? :roll:

In Round 6 (which will be Round 6a for real) you will be able to order HONEYA kits that fit on Alps switches!
And here I thought it would be easy to stay off keycaps after 5a...

zslane

25 Aug 2015, 21:52

7bit wrote: No, but some could go down because they are less expensive than expected. Now, it is much easier to lower prices than raise them, especially when I promissed that prices will not go up (at least for existing orders).

However, since yesterday some more orders came in so some prices might not go up as much ...
;-)
Okay, well, I will be paid up 100% by 8/31. I presume my Google Wallet just gets a refund at some point if prices for the kits in my order end up going down?

7bit

25 Aug 2015, 22:07

... or you just order more as everybody!
:evilgeek:

Maybe, 100% is a bit rude for people who don't want to order more in case prices go down and to avoid small amounts to be paid via PayPal.

So, let's say if 80% of the total value is paid, I will be generous.
:mrgreen:

whitecitadel

25 Aug 2015, 22:47

Its here finally :D Quick dash down the post office to collect before they closed, or I got wet as I went on the bike.

I seem to have received Panic key in row 3 for some reason, not Row 1 as expected :?:
Everything else seems 100% so I am in awe of the 7bit sorting machine :o
(oh and +1 red Jret if your short 7bit let me know?)

Bit dark and moody in my study for a decent photo and I can't be motivated to get the good camera gear out of the bag and set something up so this is the best I can do for now:

:mrgreen: After 518 days, 74 weeks or 1.4 years since I ordered it was nice to finally see them on my desk.

Will see if I can live with the extra function keys above numpad in Row3 or need to do something else in Row 1, I have some red row 1 blanks I expected to put there but its too much red with the JRET as well so stuck to grey for now. Have a grey JRET and spacebar to mix it up with later. Glad I got the numpad and went with full size not TKL as those 1-9 keys are just great, I can see how the monospace guys are in love with that...

helveticaman

25 Aug 2015, 23:59

whitecitadel wrote: Its here finally :D
Whitecitadel, what keyboard is that? :?:

zslane

26 Aug 2015, 00:25

whitecitadel wrote: Will see if I can live with the extra function keys above numpad in Row3 or need to do something else in Row 1, I have some red row 1 blanks I expected to put there but its too much red with the JRET as well so stuck to grey for now...
That's why it always pays to buy R1U100 blanks in every color! Even the colors you don't expect to need. Except Violett. ;)

McPwned

26 Aug 2015, 01:09

What's the difference between HONEY/FUNCTION/R3 and HONEY/FUNCTION/R3/E?

zslane

26 Aug 2015, 04:33

Is there any way we could get these in row 1 form as well? I think that would put the cap on my Space Cadet dreams. :D
HONEYB_SYMBOLS_SPH.png
HONEYB_SYMBOLS_SPH.png (16.01 KiB) Viewed 7670 times

Hugo

26 Aug 2015, 05:36

dose [HONEYB/TKL] sets have 6.25 unit space?

zslane

26 Aug 2015, 07:06

Hugo, you must order the spacebar separately. Choose a size from 4U, 6.25U, or 7U.

whitecitadel

26 Aug 2015, 09:31

helveticaman wrote:
whitecitadel wrote: Its here finally :D
Whitecitadel, what keyboard is that? :?:
Ducky Legend, it was on sale, and the 5mm Alu top makes it a real slab of a board, weighs about 1.5Kg from memory so its nice and solid does not move around and gives a nice stable base. Although Round5 spacebar is a bit 'ting' so may need to pack some padding into the bar to dampen it (could be the stabilisers, but they are good fit on all the large keys).

whitecitadel

26 Aug 2015, 09:35

zslane wrote: Is there any way we could get these in row 1 form as well? I think that would put the cap on my Space Cadet dreams. :D
HONEYB_SYMBOLS_SPH.png
This would fix my function key Row 1 issue :)

7bit

26 Aug 2015, 09:46

McPwned wrote: What's the difference between HONEY/FUNCTION/R3 and HONEY/FUNCTION/R3/E?
The HONEY/FUNCTION/R3/E are extra kits I made from the overrun I got with the regular order. These are not made up from grab bag keys, so they are the same as HONEY/FUNCTION/R3.
:-)

7bit

26 Aug 2015, 09:55

zslane wrote: Is there any way we could get these in row 1 form as well? I think that would put the cap on my Space Cadet dreams. :D

He, he! There seems always to be one guy per group buy who demands one key or kit after the other. I hope, everybody sees now that it isn't me who bloats up my group buys.
:evilgeek:

Here is the statistics:

Code: Select all

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/WHITE  | 3
HONEYB/SYMBOLS/GREY   | 7
HONEYB/SYMBOLS/RED    | 5
HONEYB/SYMBOLS/BLACK  | 5
HONEYB/SYMBOLS/SPH    |11
HONEYB/SYMBOLS/BLUE   |13
HONEYB/SYMBOLS/VIOLETT| 4
HONEYB/SYMBOLS/CREAM  | 3
:o

MOQ is 25, so what are the chances to get enough orders for the row 1 variant?
:?

Maybe, I add them in SPH-grey and BLUE.

7bit

26 Aug 2015, 12:46

Muirium
µ

26 Aug 2015, 12:50

I'd really like those pointing hand symbols, but the ideal use for them is as page up/down and home/end. How about separating the hands out and making a few SPH and Round 5 colour kits just of those, in the appropriate rows? I suggest blue, black, red and Round 5 grey; probably in that order.

The Roman numerals are best in Row 1. That way I can put them up on the function row. Above the navigation sixpack or over the numpad on a big assed board.

Row 3 isn't very useful for novelty keys, for me.

7bit

26 Aug 2015, 13:14

The numerals are for short menus with at most 4 elements.
The thumb up and thumb down are for yes/no and the pointing hands are for previous/next.
:ugeek:

But it is up to you how to use them.

So, you want separate kits for numerals and hands?

Please let me know in which rows you want them?
:mad:

PS:
We could use the middle finger down for INSERT and the middle finger up for DELETE.

Muirium
µ

26 Aug 2015, 13:20

Handnav kit:

Row 1: Pointing up, pointing left. (Page Up and Home.)
Row 2: Pointing down, pointing right. (Page Down and End.)

Wait, we could have a raised palm for Delete! But what would Insert be? A single finger perhaps…

The Roman numerals, well, I'm less bothered. Row 1 is more useful to most of us I think. I really just want the pointers!

7bit

26 Aug 2015, 13:26

Single finger is more like CUT.

The oposite of INSERT mode is OVER STRIKE mode.

Indeed, today we use insert mode as default, so what about a striking fist?

The fist could be the thumb up, just with the thumb not visible.
hands_2015-08-26.png
hands_2015-08-26.png (5.58 KiB) Viewed 7503 times

Hugo

26 Aug 2015, 13:47

@7bit
i have sent an order info to you and i have no idea what's going wrong with my order .
my message is below

[HONEYB/TKL]
[HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK]
[HONEYB/BACKSPACE200/RED]
[HONEYB/RETURN225/RED]
[HONEYB/RETURN225/BLUE]
[HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED]
[HONEYB/ESCAPE/VIOLETT]
[HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE]
[HONEYB/SPACE700/WHITE]

my invoice still nothing

Invoice #0645 for Hugo

Order-ID |Description|Price|Qty|Pcs|Total
| | | | |
Sum | | | | 0| 0.00
PAYPAL |PayPal fees| 4%| | | 0.00
Total | | | | 0| 0.00
| | | | |
Amount Due| | | | | 0.00

Hugo

26 Aug 2015, 13:58

BTW: how do i pay with Paypal if i get the invoice correctly

7bit

26 Aug 2015, 14:12

Hugo wrote: @7bit
i have sent an order info to you and i have no idea what's going wrong with my order .
my message is below

[HONEYB/TKL]
[HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK]
[HONEYB/RETURN225/RED]
[HONEYB/RETURN225/BLUE]
[HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED]
[HONEYB/ESCAPE/VIOLETT]
[HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE]
[HONEYB/SPACE700/WHITE]
Try this:
HONEYB/TKL
HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK
HONEYB/BACKSPACE200/RED
HONEYB/RETURN225/RED
HONEYB/RETURN225/BLUE
HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED
HONEYB/ESCAPE/VIOLETT
HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE
HONEYB/SPACE700/WHITE

Muirium
µ

26 Aug 2015, 14:26

A hand signalling nothing at all is quite apt for Insert, actually, as that key does literally nothing on the Mac!

Delete needs to be something powerful, though. Like a traffic cop's hand signal to stop. Insert should really be related to it, like the other signs mirror each other.

7bit

26 Aug 2015, 15:30

What about fingers crossed for UNDO?
:lol:

Hugo

26 Aug 2015, 15:42

7bit wrote:
Hugo wrote: @7bit
my message is below

[HONEYB/TKL]
[HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK]
[HONEYB/RETURN225/RED]
[HONEYB/RETURN225/BLUE]
[HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED]
[HONEYB/ESCAPE/VIOLETT]
[HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE]
[HONEYB/SPACE700/WHITE]
Try this:
HONEYB/TKL
HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK
HONEYB/BACKSPACE200/RED
HONEYB/RETURN225/RED
HONEYB/RETURN225/BLUE
HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED
HONEYB/ESCAPE/VIOLETT
HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE
HONEYB/SPACE700/WHITE
got it , sent 5 mins ago,don't have invoice yet.

Phill1

26 Aug 2015, 15:54

Give it a day, an actual human (If 7bit is indeed human :) ) needs to kick the bot to get it to send your invoice

Return to “Group buys”